Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Mmmmmm, couscous IS free on a green day, sounds yummy! Hope you're recovering after your busy day at work! I like a really filling breakfast too!

I suppose it ends up like your yogurty rice then..
Very satisfting.....

Lovely day out today, will prob end up in the woods for a trek. . . .

Plan for today: green day

Breakfast
Couscous, mullerlite, raspberries & blueberries

Lunch
2 slices nimble bread (hexb), cheese (hexa), tomatoe & spring onion toasted with Treble crunch crisps (5 syns), strawberries

Dinner
"Fried" egg, sw potato wedges, mushrooms, tomatos, quorn sausage (syn free type)

Snacks
Apples x 3
Snack (3 syns)
Ryvita (hexb), with banana

Yes, I was thinking you had found your equivalent to my brown rice! And the best thing is that it doesn't use up any of your HEXs! Your plan for today looks the nicest yet! Nice to hear you've got some nice weather to go out and enjoy! I really hope I get some nice weather too on my holiday. Probably won't be logging in when I'm away, so hope your weigh-in goes well and you have a really successful happy week:)

I think you may be right, its delicious as a breakfast.

Green day today!
Breakfast
CousCous, raspberries, mullerlite

Snack
Fibre plus bar(hexb)
Apple

Lunch
Pasta & homemade sauce(loads of veggies added)

Dinner
Chicken fillet (hexb), tomatoes, radish, carrots, lettuce, spring onion

Snack
Strawberries, banana, apple
3 bacardi breezers pineapple (15 syns).

Another green day today...

Breakfast
Cous Cous, raspberries, mullerlite
Apple

Lunch
Chicken fillet(hexb), radish, tomato, carrots,white cabbage, beetroot,cheese(hex a)

Dinner
Omelette, mushrooms, tomatoes, quorn sausage(syn free); treble crunch crisps (5 syns)

Snacks
2 alpen lights (hexb), apple, rocky bar(4.5 syns), Snack (3 syns)

Weigh in tomorrow. Will be a month following Slimming World.
Feel so much better. No headaches, no cravings (so far).

Looks like its green days for me.

Breakfast
CousCous, mullerlite, raspberries & blueberries

Lunch
Nimble bread (hexb), tomatoes, treble crunch crisps(5 syns) & banana

Dinner
Chicken fillet(hexb), green beans, beetroot, radish

Snacks
Apples x3
Grapes
Lollypop (2 syns)
Rich Tea fingers (4 syns)
Rocky bar (4.5 syns)
Milk (hexa)

Slightly over on syns, but have rarely used 15 syns any day, so hopefuly it evens out over week.

2 pound down today.Yipee!!!

First time in five years that I am in the twelves. Total of 10 pound down in four weeks. Really thrilled with progress so far. Its a brilliant plan to follow.. Just love slimming world.

Green day - Feels like I have ate bad today but just in picky humour I think.....

Breakfast
Couscous, mullerlite, raspberries & blueberries

Lunch
4 ryvita & banana and half

Dinner
6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread, laughing cow cheese(hexa), 2 eggs

Snacks thru day:
2 apples
Alpen light (3 syns)
Mullerlite
Sweets (5.5 syns)
Grapes
2 snack bars (6 syns)

Feel really crappy this evening.
Hayfever has hit with a vengence! 6 year old has it to, so loads of snots and sneezes.
* week as well, so chocolate is just screaming from the fridge....

Think bed & hot water bottle is best option.
At least it will keep me out of harm!!!

Well done on your 2lb weight loss hun! You are doing great! It's a good feeling getting into the next stones isn't it?

Shame you can't celebrate tonight ... pesky * week AND hayfever! Grrr! Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks ali. . . Delighted to see twelve on the scales. 6 year old taught I was gone mad, dancing around the room. Celebration didnt last long though.
Feel like bus has hit....

Hope your week is going well!!!

Thanks ali. . . Delighted to see twelve on the scales. 6 year old taught I was gone mad, dancing around the room. Celebration didnt last long though.
Feel like bus has hit....

Hope your week is going well!!!

That's funny!

Not a good week for me I'm afraid! :( Too many syns and I think I've gotten a bit complacent ... well, something's gone wrong as I'm in for a gain for the second week running!

Will let you know what the damage is on Thursday then I am back on it 100% - measuring and everything!

Best of luck for weigh in.Will keep fingers and toes crossed that you even stay the same.

You will get back on track hun.....
Just think of the reasons you want to loose weight....Thats what keeps me going, taughts of running around with my son. Dont want him to miss out on things cause of me.

That is fantastic, well done you!! What an achievment in just one month, and you make it look so easy! x

I missed WI last week, so going to wait until Thurs. All been going ok, sticking to plan, but don't feel any different if you know what I mean.

Annabel,
Have you taken your measurements?
If I have a bad week or a sts, then I take out the tape...
You could be surprised though, I never have a good feeling about weigh in! If you have been good it will show on the scales!!!!
Eventually ;-)

Well instead of heading to bed yesterday like I said, I ended up picking on choc bits. Star week so I do have an excuse, but I am not going to beat myself up about it. Life happens, just drew a line and restarted.

Green day :)

Breakfast
CousCous, mullerlite, raspberries, blueberries

Lunch
4 ryvita (hexb) & banana, 2 apples

Dinner
Chicken (hexb), salad

Went to cinema:
Grapes, Crisps (4.5 syns), Alpen light (3 syns), Haribo (5.5 syn)

Not to bad a day... Was happy I didnt have any popcorn or minstrels..And still munched thru the film.

Annabel,
Have you taken your measurements?
If I have a bad week or a sts, then I take out the tape...
You could be surprised though, I never have a good feeling about weigh in! If you have been good it will show on the scales!!!!
Eventually ;-)

Well I'm down 3lb, really pleased, thanks for your support. And no, I didn't take any measurements, wish I did now!

Congrats annabel, thats brilliant.. 3 lb wow.
Did you follow a mix of plans or mainly extra easy?
Take your measurements now and you will something to compare to in the future.

Back