SLIE SLOOSH DIARY

im in another planet i really dont know wat i sgoing on with my body right now its a week after totm and the scales still have not changed, im not sure wat is going on. But i decided i will not let the scales put me down otherwise i will end up falling off this wagon . I have really come a long way to get here and i am not about to ruin that. So i will pretend this week never happened , i noticed that i have lost some inches everywhere so i believe i am still losing. I have also decided to join Blue Buttersflys 100 day 100% challenge to try and not stray . I was going to weigh myself every fortnight but i will see wat happens at the end of the week. Here i go again, i drink a lot of coffee and have occasionaly sugarfree gum so not sure if this is affecting me in a way. I will be a skinnyminnie in 2013 im not backing down

trying mynbest not to be disheartened by all this

Stay firm and focused sliemox-you will get through this and out the other side happier, healthier and thinner! X

thanks divadavis am hanging in there i can see myself in a size 10 lol...

so i decided to join the 100 day 100% diet to keep me mtivated and at the moment it is working great, it reminds me of when i was doing cambridge coz u had to c a consultant each week it kind of lyk motivated me to be 100% as i was afraid of no weight loss. I look forward to being 100% each day and the fact that i always catch a reflection of myself on windows and c my weight as disgusting it gives me the drive i need to keep it up.

So today is day 5 all is well at the moment have not had my shake yet jus 3 cups of tea and coffee will be having my first water in a bit as well. I find that eating my food late keeps me going coz by the tym i have the last one it will b close to bed tym. Im not weighing myself this week will do it next week as i can't face the scales at the moment after the past twoo weeks disappointments. just keeping my fingaz crossed ......:fingerscrossed:

today is day 6 of my 100 days 100% challenge and woke up very hungry, don't know wy. Already had my 1.7lts of water and two cups of tea will have my first pack of pasta carbonara around 3pm hope i lyk it. otherewise at the moment im feeling okeyish unfotunately have to make food for the kiddos and do a bit of studyin on the kitchen table so not a great day. i will get thru it i refuse to fail......

I am off to bed as day 6 has been completed i just had my first pack of pasta carb and i thought it was nice though salty, will defo be having that again tomorrow, then had my last pack of porridge as well and my last 750ml bottle of water. I must have consumed around 5ltr today i think. Tomoz is a busy day at Uni hence the early night, bring it on i have no problem with weekdays as im always busy anyway only the weekends tend t be challenging.

good luck everyone hope you stay 100% throughout the week might be back here at the weekend, pretty busy this week got two exams coming up and a presentation to prepare for; nyt

Hi hun, how you doing? Day 8 for you..Good Luck

I hope uni's going well :) and Exante of course! x

thank you samprand i have been doing great just finished my exams for this semester and also managed to stick to the diet throughout all the pressure. Had a totm week as well last week after only 2wks dont kno wars going on. I cant believe I mmanged to stick to this diet for 6 weeks straight now hope my weight loss has improved now but i dont want to find out yet. I have not een able to wean myself off the coffee and gum yet but hope to soon befre my weigh in to try and find out if there is any difference. Maybe my metabolism is so messed up i take long to lose the weight. will find out soon

its been a long 4 weeks without weighing myself ope it will be all be worth it next weekend. Have been doing well so far better than i thought. I hope it continues so for the next coming week. Was hoping to have lost my 4st by the end of Dec but dont think its gonna happen will have to change my goal to Jan end, will see.

Ohh good luck hun xx

thank you

Good Luck!!!

thanks fingaz crossed

the massive countdown starts today for me been 5weeks since i hve been on the scales, am dreading sartuday..............5days to go

you'll be great hon - fingers crossed for Saturday XX

Good luck for saturday, once it's out of the way you will feel better and i bet you have done well :)

Ohhh I'm so excited for your weigh in hun :) xxx

thanks ladies hope for the best. had been to UNi today all was fyn throughout the day then on my way to the train station started to feel so lightheaded and had to sit down coz i was scared of collapsing, started sweating and all twas so freezing today but had to tac off all my jackets and scarfs coz i was actually dripping and bit shaky.

stood up and walked slowly to sainsburys the nearest shop and bought sme energy bars and Lucozade had t sit down and eat it as i was a bit weak , i dont know wy it happened and how but sat down until i felt better, n i missed my train, had to hve a bit of meal wen i got home, just aching all over today dnt understand my body at the moment. Twas a bit scarrish tbh hope its a one off

Back