SLIE SLOOSH DIARY

Good Luck for tomorrow hun!!

hope you have recovered from your wobble wonder what that could of been:confused: but think you did the right thing getting some food inside you if you felt that unwell i would of done the same x good luck for you Wi :)

thank u all dont know maybe im coming down with something coz wen i woke up this morning my eyes were heavy aand they hurt, and had a pounding headache that lasted thoughout the day, ope for good news tomoz then i will hve a i day aam, coz not feeling good.

How are you hun.I m waiting for good result eagerly. ....I've added you for December challenge, just update ur info on to it.Good Luck.

Ohhh my ssoo so happy im actually on cloud now today 24lbs lost in 5wks thats so amazing, cant really explain hiw inm feeling right now. It was all so worth it .

healthwise still not so well still got the headache was going to hv an AAM day today but decided against it as i hve a day out with friends on the 14th so will have it then.
Actually celebrating right now with a nut raising bar...
This is also soo worthit @ harry m lets get on with the December challenge im buzziiiiiiiiiiiing

Im half way through my journey cant say its been easy coz there have been obstacles and challenges along the way but most of the time I have been able to discipline myself and conquer them. This week not been good as was not feeling well and had a bit of a stumble . I managed to pick myself up and carry on and will be joining a December challenge to try and keep myself motivated, will be back to weighing myself weekly now as its so hard not to jump on the scales for so long. Hope the fighting spirit will be with me throughout the next challenge as i really need it. Will be having an AAM day on the 14th with my friends will be going to Nandos so am sure there will lots of healthy choices there.

Have been on exante for the past 2mnths from 6/10/12 I have lost 2st 5lbs in total and have 2st to go this means i will be on total solution for another 2mnths to lose the nest 2st this seems like a very long time but will try and take a day at a tym. I think I have managed so far because I am always busy during the day, not sure wat will happen after I have my University break on the 14th and i will be home 24/7 will c wen the tym comes. The journey begins today for that 2st weight loss bring it on!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
wow that's absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sage-femme i know i still cant believe it myself after the 2nd and 3rd wk dreadful weight loss im over the moon hope i wont mess it up

been a bit busy lately but im still so much on the iet wobbled a bit in the last two weeks, but got back on it. have managed tolose 11lbs in the last 3wks very proud of myself. will leave my options open during the festive period watever happens is fyn not going to bit myself up for it will have to c how strong i am. fingaz crossed

Was off the diet on the 25th n' 26th can't say it was worth it really coz did not enjoy any food, ended up with a tummy ache and bloating, but it was time well spent with family. So thats it, no more breaks for me until end of January i have a function on 1,2,3 feb. Am back on the diet 100% today will c how it goes one day at a time. Im mor comfortable haing my packs than real food.

managed to lose 12lbs this month. 2lbs short to hit my 14lbs target but its still good with all the munchies around think i have done great look forward to 2013 as i will be a skinny minnie if i keep this up. no more munchies for me back on track now

Your an utter inspiration chick - hope to have a good consistent weight loss like you have, you've done brilliantly. Do you think it's changed your relationship with food? I'm definitely a tired eater...,eat more to fuel me which I know generally has the opposite effect!? :sigh: Any tips for the first week welcome....start on the 2nd

thank u joeys ma hope u doing brilliantly with yo diet. i have my on off as well especially during totm and wen i have a lot going on. i can be a 100% bt then just snap and start eating. bt im really trying to get in the best shape i can be, things hve not bn well since xmas been on and off bt i am going to give it my all now and c how it goes have valentines and my birthday in march to look forward to. i know i have put a bit bak on im not weighing myself coz i dnt like the disapointment bt im aiming to be 75 kg either on valentines or on the 19th of March my birthday i will try and give it my all

no matter how hard it is i am going to push on and on until i get to my target still have around 2 1/2 stone to lose

hi, how r u chick? r u still on diet?

i m starting again 100% for 100 days.this time i will start from day 55.u r more then welcome to join in :)

hey thank u all been up and down lately had some functions to attend to as well so this have not been great. But since Monday this week am on it 100% hope to be at my sliimest by july in time for my graduation. Will try to be focused as much as i can coz i dont like what i see in the mirror. It might take longer than i anticipated but surely i will get there.

Good luck my lovely.

thank u @ harry m, Im still on track to the new me taking it one day at a time. Not putting too much pressure on myself at the moment but i need to be a size 8-10 by my graduation in july. ope it will be achievable. Gotso much pressure to stay on top of the dooks im trying so hard not to crumble. Good luck everyone.

Back