Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slight sweetners addiction

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Rachael C, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Rachael C

Rachael C Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well i dont know if this is ok or really bad, but every time i make my cup of peppermint tea i seem to be adding an extra sweetner each time, it just tastes so nice to have something sweet, however ive got a feeling that too many sweetners cant be good for u lol

i have 5 sweetners in my tea :eek: argh!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wobblybits

wobblybits wannabe a yummy mummy:)

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi rachel im the same i put 5 into the shakes:p i couldnt drink the shakes at the start i was gagging trying to get them down my neck:yuk:and i love the strawberry 1 now tastes like strawberry milk:D i wouldnt say they'd do any harm theres no calories in them, only thing i could think of is lipotrim is meant to retrain your pallet and with all the sweetners maybe this wont happen?? but i wouldnt be able to do it without them:)

4. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    i must say im a little bit the same. i have never been a tea or coffee person but have started to take them now as a change and have never used sugar at all but have to put sweetners in them i also put it in the chocolate shake when i make it hot. i am gonna talk to my chemist this week and ask him about it x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.