Slight sweetners addiction

Rachael C

Well i dont know if this is ok or really bad, but every time i make my cup of peppermint tea i seem to be adding an extra sweetner each time, it just tastes so nice to have something sweet, however ive got a feeling that too many sweetners cant be good for u lol

i have 5 sweetners in my tea :eek: argh!!

hi rachel im the same i put 5 into the shakes:p i couldnt drink the shakes at the start i was gagging trying to get them down my neck:yuk:and i love the strawberry 1 now tastes like strawberry milk:D i wouldnt say they'd do any harm theres no calories in them, only thing i could think of is lipotrim is meant to retrain your pallet and with all the sweetners maybe this wont happen?? but i wouldnt be able to do it without them:)

i must say im a little bit the same. i have never been a tea or coffee person but have started to take them now as a change and have never used sugar at all but have to put sweetners in them i also put it in the chocolate shake when i make it hot. i am gonna talk to my chemist this week and ask him about it x x

Back