Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Also... I read someone posting about certain weights being a sticking point, like your body remembers being there and doesn't want to go down, I think 14.2 is like that for me, so many diets I can remember thinking "yay, nearly in the 13s" but then something always comes up, and I feel better than at 15 1/2 stone and I go off track and never find my way back... Well I find my way back to 15 1/2 stone anyway lol! I think that's why I'm so worried about next couple of weeks... I don't want them to be my getting sidetracked downfall!! So... As you say I shall have a plan and not be led astray! :)

:banana dancer: Well done. You WILL be in the 13s very soon. No drifting back up to 15.7 this time!! Stay with it.

That's brilliant Kylie, Very close to getting out of that stone bracket.

Its true about getting stuck at a certain weigh. I have been up & down the 13s for ages. The other weight I get stuck on is 11st 11lb so we shall see what happens this time :)

Some good advice from IAF. Stick to a plan & you will be rewarded at the end of the day x

Feels good to break those through the sticking points doesn't it :) well done x

I've got a wedding coming up too and I think it's just a case of picking low carb as much as we can. At the end of the day, it's one meal!

I love the idea of making a patchwork throw!! I'm totally doing that when I get a bit more skilled. Also, so sorry to hear about the fire. A family member's house burnt down not long ago, no one injured miraculously, and it was devastating how much stuff they lost. I know our possession aren't what make us, but it was those irreplaceable items, the memories.

We were really lucky, no structural damage and no one hurt, but smoke got literally everywhere, and it happened whilst I was in hospital about 6 weeks before our wedding and just as we were due to complete on buying the house (it was hubby's family home that we bought from his mum as it has a lorry yard for robs lorries and it was getting too much for her to maintain). Needless to say it was a very stressful few months, however we did manage to have a wonderful wedding and our house was newly decorated courtesy of the insurance company :) I think that's why I've decided that this is the year I finally want to battle my weight demons, and coming so close to not being here at all I really want to start looking after my body and my health. Wow, that was randomly deep!!

Deffo go for the patchwork knitting - the beauty is.you just do 20cm squares or so, so you get to practice lots of new patterns, and you can't really tell if you go wrong! ;-)

Well done on your weight loss, you are doing incredibly well. Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal for all those Christmas parties. xx

Well done Kylie, the next stone bracket is just around the corner x

Fingers crossed for you that it is tomorrow! x

Thank you ladies :) been sent home with some beautiful cured meats from work... Was toying with the idea of having some with a salad for dinner but I won't... I may have to have a cheeky slice of Serrano ham later though ;-)

Going shopping tomorrow with the mother ship, could do with a dress for work, thinking super stretchy so it can last a while.

Good day today, going to take maudy for a walk when hubby gets home and I've put the shopping away, I swear it's the worst bit about food shopping!

Hope everyone's had a lovely day and will catch up on some diaries later :)

I pretty much loathe all housework and domestic duties but I particularly hate putting the shopping away and hate unloading the dishwasher. No idea why these two jobs in particular but it is what it is. :rolleyes:

tee hee Cate I have been known to take what I need out of the dishwasher, put more stuff dirty stuff in with the clean and turn it on again (only once or twice I must add!)

tee hee Cate I have been known to take what I need out of the dishwasher, put more stuff dirty stuff in with the clean and turn it on again (only once or twice I must add!)

LOL. ;)

Lol, I always thought dishwashers were supposed to save arguments over the washing up... In our house we argue over who's going to empty the dishwasher!!

Whoopsy, made hubby my absolute fav pasta bake tonight... 4 pieces of fusilli may have accidentally slipped into my mouth... Good god they made me feel bloated though! Not sure I can ever eat pasta again!! What's really annoying is he always used to moan when I did pasta bake, but it's been all he's been going on about all week... At the time I was like "you know what it tastes like" yadda yadda yadda - my evil side won out and was like "yeah you know what it tastes like, good, eat some!" Lol! So I'm weak and ate 4 pieces!!

On a serious note I do hope it's not enough to knock me out of ketosis... Carbs seriously scare me at the minute just in case!! Oh well, just taking my carb bloated self off to bed - night all :)

I don't think four pieces of fusilli will have affected ketosis.

LOL re. the dishwasher. When I was a kid my sister and I had to wash up after the Sunday roast - the one day in the week we were expected to do anything in the house. I used to wash up and she would dry and put away. We always managed to row about something though. Anyway, when I was about 14 and my sister was 12 mum got a dishwasher. Then we would row about who cleared the table and stacked it and who emptied it and put the dishes away. I think my 'issues' around the dishwasher have stemmed from this childhood trauma!! :)

Lol, my hubby's sister would never put anything in the dishwasher - always always on top of it, never in. Hubby has dishwasher issues too now!

Hmmm 1/2lb on this morning... Can't be fat, so I'll assume it's some kind of wanting to get into the 13st trick and I'll have a massive whoosh tomorrow and be there :)

Hi Kylie. Just catching up. You're doing amazingly well. If I don't get my act together you'll soon be overtaking me!

Back