Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Ouch that looks awful, not the best when you want your legs on show! Hope it looks lots better when cleaned up and that it's not too sore xx

Hurray well done Kylie, have a great day and I hope you're soon ache free xx

Well done Kylie, moving down nicely. This diet is brilliant when we are strict with ourselves.

Bit of a scrape to your knee there. Hope its not too painful driving to work. x

I've just realised I'm 5lb away from having lost 2 stone!! That's incredible! Shudder to think about how long that would have taken on a normal diet!! I love exante :)
That's a brilliant loss, you're doing so well :D

Yay! 13st11lb this morning!!

I now really really don't want to eat this weekend... I'm scared I'm going to go completely off the wagon and regain everything I've lost... It's not helping that next week I'm eating at a friends, hen weekend next weekend, mums birthday meal the weekend after, leaving do at a Chinese buffet the week after that, our anniversary the week after then hubby's birthday :-( should all be things I'm looking forward to but it's just 4-5 weeks of eating related things and I just think I'll be lucky if I manage to STS with all that going on, but if none of it were there I could be another stone down in that time. :-(

Feel pants just thinking about it :-(

Try to just focus on one event at a time. If you TS between and just try to be as sensible as possible at each one then I'm sure you will still lose something. :)

I've just realised I'm 5lb away from having lost 2 stone!! That's incredible! Shudder to think about how long that would have taken on a normal diet!! I love exante :)
YAY! I just realised the same. Isn't Exante amazing! Well done pickle xx

*edited* ooh just saw you are now only 4lbs away from 2 stone Woo Hoo that's ace xxx

Yay! 13st11lb this morning!!

I now really really don't want to eat this weekend... I'm scared I'm going to go completely off the wagon and regain everything I've lost... It's not helping that next week I'm eating at a friends, hen weekend next weekend, mums birthday meal the weekend after, leaving do at a Chinese buffet the week after that, our anniversary the week after then hubby's birthday :-( should all be things I'm looking forward to but it's just 4-5 weeks of eating related things and I just think I'll be lucky if I manage to STS with all that going on, but if none of it were there I could be another stone down in that time. :-(

Feel pants just thinking about it :-(

What Cate said. Eat as low carb as you can and TS in between and you'll be fine. You have a beautiful bunch of 24 roses, if a couple don't make it, with a little attention to detail you should be able to save the rest of the bunch and perhaps get a few new ones too. - huh Cate?

xxx

I'm with the others on this Kylie.

Think of how far you have come & use the upcoming celebrations as a trial run for when you reach maintenance regarding your food choices when you are eating x.

Yep I'm following the crowd on this one, if you have to eat on these occasions then do eat but literally go off plan and come straight back on plan - damage limitation works best xx

Low carb, damage limitation, straight back on track, got it, thanks ladies :) I just think I'm already disappointed in myself coz it feels like cheating... Which it is but I can't really get out of those things... Anyways sensible choices and straight back on track.

Another eventful walkies... Got told off by a farmer for walking down a track... Hubby has lived here since he was born and they always used to bike down it without problems and someone I spoke to the other day down the lane said it was fine... The farmer said it was "bang out of order" lol! Whoopsy! Apologised profusely, really wouldn't have done it if I thought it would annoy anyone or if there was a "private" sign or anything... :-( was nice for maud to have somewhere to run off the lead without fear of being hit by a car. Oh well, on the lead walkies in the week from now on, we can go further afield at the weekends.

Another 100% day for me, let's hope the scales keep moving down tomorrow :)

Well done on the fantastic weight loss.... well and truly on your way to the 12's. xx

Oh dear country living eh.

Hope the rest of the day goes well x

If there was no sign then you really weren't to know - it's a shame though as it's lovely being able to let your dog off lead.

Have a lovely Saturday xx

Lol, the dramas of country life! I think the phrase "bang out of order" was a little OTT!! Oh well, we shall have to find a new route!!

Good day yesterday, wedding today, will be good, have to be now as we've booked a holiday :) so excited! 10 weeks to get beach ready!! :)

I'm thinking shake this morning to fill me up before we leave, then just avoiding all alcohol carbs and puddings! Plenty of dancing should limit any damage! Fingers crossed :)

Back