Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

You're doing brilliantly Kylie, you'll very soon be in single figures yippee - ignore the cravings and think bikini :) xx

Sip a shake and pretend lol that fruit salad will always be available and will taste so much better when your at goal x

All afternoon I've been thinking I really crave... Something. Been racking my brains thinking what it is... Curry, no. Indian, no. Bread, no. Pasta, no. Chocolate, no. Haribo sweeties... Maybe. Finally figured it out... I really really really want a fresh fruit salad with mango, pineapple, nectarines, kiwi and melon topped with a weight watchers desert recipe yoghurt. Ooooooohhh :-(
I'd have that if I were you. It's super healthy and isn't going to do you any harm.. Perhaps it's your bodies way of telling you what it needs. But that's just me :) x

Ah yoyo wish of seen your post 2 hours ago! Had spag Bol but it really didn't hot the spot... I think you just get bored of all the fake stuff after a while and right now my holiday seems so far away... Will see how I feel tomorrow, kind of toying with the idea of a few days off at the minute, or even just a fruit salad off tbh... Will see how I feel in the morning, if I can just remember that it will all be there in 6 weeks when I go on holiday I'm sure I'll be fine... And I could be another stone down and enjoy it all the more... :-/

Day 23 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 12st 10.25lb
Loss since yesterday: 0lb
Total loss since restart: 15.75lb

My body's broken! Another STS! I didn't actually eat the fruit salad, just imagined it in every detail lol!!

Oh well, sigh, tomorrow is another weigh in and all that. I've not 'been' in a couple of days so I assume that's the reason, senakot tonight if nothing's changed. Sorry, TMI lol!!

Come on Kylie, you CAN stick with it, you've done 9 weeks, you blooming well can do another 6, and without moaning about it too.

There, given myself a little talking too, let's hope it works ;-)

Day 23 of 65 Restart weight: 13st 12lb Today's weight: 12st 10.25lb Loss since yesterday: 0lb Total loss since restart: 15.75lb My body's broken! Another STS! I didn't actually eat the fruit salad, just imagined it in every detail lol!! Oh well, sigh, tomorrow is another weigh in and all that. I've not 'been' in a couple of days so I assume that's the reason, senakot tonight if nothing's changed. Sorry, TMI lol!! Come on Kylie, you CAN stick with it, you've done 9 weeks, you blooming well can do another 6, and without moaning about it too. There, given myself a little talking too, let's hope it works ;-)

Keep going hon, you'll get your whoosh soon! Try a bit of different exercise to kick start your bowels ;) and your fitness! Xx

You CAN do it you are doing so well you are sooo close to the half way mark when you see you have less to lose than you have lost (if that makes any sense)!

Eyes on the prize Missy. You'll break this plateau soon. Have faith - same happened to me last week but moving down again now. You can easily be in the low 11's in 6 weeks. Just imagine it. (yes actually lol. close your eyes and picture it ;))

Kylie you are doing so well, it's so hard to stick to all the time isn't it?
Give it a few days and you will drop down again, I'm the same as you on the toilet situ! And can seem to go around 10 days with nothing!!!
But am guessing of I'm not eating much then there's not much to pass through right?

We can do this and get to our goals xx

Ahh, fruit. . . It's that crunch and texture for me. A couple of weeks ago I simply couldn't face yet more sweet, artificial liquid so I had a couple of sticks of peeled cucumber. It really satisfied that crunch.

As for the STS. . . it's frustrating isn't it. But you know it'll just drop off all of a sudden. As IAF says - eyes on the prize. Just get through today and see what tomorrow brings (or, hopefully, what tomorrow takes away!).

Thanks lovely ladies - what would I do without my miniminner friends?!? Well, eat whatever I wanted actually!!

Cm, I was actually just drooling over your cucumber!!

Heatwave, I can't wait to get to the point where I have less to lose than I've already lost... 3lb away and I think I'm there! I think psychologically that will be a big step. Like going down the other side of a steep hill!

Just had dinner, had it early tonight as I think I've been leaving it a bit late recently. Also, didn't feel great at work today, almost like I was hungover (I wish!!) so going to try and get an early night in after a nice hot bath :) bliss!

Just gonna catch up on a few diaries first to see how well you're all doing :)

I'm going to go the other way and say don't give in to the fruit salad or anything - it's so much harder to get back into it and you mentally beat yourself up thinking where you could be if you hadn't eaten.

You're do so well, stick with it and keep your eye on the prize.,..it'll soon be yours xx

Off course you can do another 6 weeks Kylie . You're on a roll so hold onto it. Keep picturing yourself nice & slim while you climb those steps up into the airplane x

Eyes on the prize, and less rolls lol!! Today's not been too bad actually, think I may have been a bit lazy yesterday and the time made my brain wander to food!

Random question, where's the weirdest place you think you've lost weight from? Mine's my nose. I swear it's less wide than it used to be!!

Eyes on the prize, and less rolls lol!! Today's not been too bad actually, think I may have been a bit lazy yesterday and the time made my brain wander to food!

Random question, where's the weirdest place you think you've lost weight from? Mine's my nose. I swear it's less wide than it used to be!!

Mine is my feet. Gone down a shoe size x

Eyes on the prize, and less rolls lol!! Today's not been too bad actually, think I may have been a bit lazy yesterday and the time made my brain wander to food! Random question, where's the weirdest place you think you've lost weight from? Mine's my nose. I swear it's less wide than it used to be!!
Mines my legs, now that may not seem random to anyone else but believe me my lower legs never change when I lose weight. Only this time they actually have x

Day 24 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 12st 9.75lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.5lb
Total loss since restart: 16.25lb

Bleugh, 1/2lb off - I think that's why the STS days annoy me - I'm just not a woosher, so a couple of days of STS for me are wasted, if I got a lb or 2 after I would be ok with it but I never do...

Anyway, that sounds more moany than i actually feel, finally into the single 12s (just lol!) and just under 3lb away from under 12.7 and half way through!!!

I literally can not wait to say I'm over half way - eeeek!! :)

Happy Wednesday all - at least we're half way through the week if not the weight loss!!

Ps - loving the losses from the feet and legs - I really need my tummy to start playing ball now, no more losses from my nose please!! ;-)

Go you on the single 12's STS for me this morning official weigh in tomorrow so we will see how it goes. My face is the first place the weight goes but also the first place when I put on! My calves seem to be smaller as its not so much of a squeeze to put my wellies on when I take the dog out. My fortnightly measuring tonight so hopefully with all the exercises I will be reporting some more inches loss tomorrow.

You have done incredibly well and even half a pound loss is still a loss I wish I could see a loss pretty much every day. You should be so proud of yourself x

Hi Kylie. Fab-u-lous results.

I'm going to try weighing in daily like you for motivation as I struggle with picking at food 2 days each week. I reckon weighing daily will help me stay 100%. Worth a try.

...and thanks for mentioning what you take when it just wont come out...I didn't like to ask!

Back