Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Hurray for size 14's :D :D

Dont give in and eat/drink early or you'll do a me and just put more weight on, just do your day and enjoy it -- you're doing fab xx

You're right Katie - don't know where the enjoyment has gone today though... I think it feels like I feel I deserve a food based treat! Eeek!

I think I'm going to play about with the order I have my packs... I'm going to go back to splitting g shakes so I can have half in the morning, then take a meal to have at work, I think I feel deprived by just having a bar - like mental hunger not actual hunger. That way, I can't pick at my bar in the morning only to realise it's all gone by lunchtime!

Evenings don't bother me so much as I'm generally quite busy. Will give it a go tomorrow and see how it goes :)

Splitting the packs is a good idea, anything that gets you through it is worth doing - that's why I never have any packs until evening, I have a meal at about 6pm usually then a hot shake and a bar between 7:30 and 8...it's the only way it works for me xx

Hope the urge has passed Kylie. Need to experiment a bit while on this sort of diet cos it is a bit monotonous after a while. Worth it in the long run though so try & stay focused x

Come on think of the 11's you are so close.....you can do it!

I think you've hit the nail on the head Susie, it is blooming monotonous! Maybe the change of order will give me a new found enthusiasm!! Must think of our holidays :)

And pleeeease I really hope to see the 11s by then :)

You almost certainly will see the 11s by then Kylie. 1.5lb a week or just over will see you there. Very doable x

12st 6.5lb!! Whoop whoop! Over half way there :) Taking mauda for a walk with my sis this morning with a dog she's looking after ATM so she should be well worn out this afternoon! Then not sure what we're getting up to, popping in to see mum then who knows... Will try to get the 30ds DVD in too... Even though I seriously feel like I've been punched in the ribs! Have a good bang holiday Monday everyone :)

Way to go !! :)

Yay!!! 12st 5lb today!! Well chuffed, my shred DVD and walk with maudy paid off :) maybe it's true that the hungry days are right before you have a big loss? Tummy deffo looks a little less wobbly too... Not that if wear a bikini yet lol!!

Urgh... I've stupidly agreed to go for a run with my sister tonight... Did I mention that I hate running. A lot. Not looking forward to that at all!! Especially if it's raining!!

Getting lower :) We will both be in the 11's soon, let's get there!!! xx

You'll beat me by miles Katie - I'm out and off plan on Saturday!! SIL's birthday!!

So, went for my first ever run tonight in... I can't even remember how long!! I absolutely hated the first half, was just trying to run for as long as possible each time, which wasn't very long and just kept feeling frustrated. THEN I just thought sod it, I'll run for 15 seconds, walk for 15 seconds and I loved it!! Enough to get me sweating, but not enough to make me never want to do it again! So plan for next week is 2, maybe 3 runs, same again, 15 seconds on / off, then the week after I'll do 20 seconds running, then 10-15 seconds walking depending on I feel and build gradually from there. Never ever felt that way about going for a run before!

Just got back from taking maudy for walkies too, so that's another 40 mins walking, and gonna do the 30 day abs challenge in a bit as I really don't think I could hack the 30ds, but still want to get some tummy work in too!!

Then will make mine and hubs dinner and possibly squeeze in some ironing if I get time! Then bed lol!!

Good actual day :)

Good for you! That's the way to run, build it up slowly :)

Wow all this exercise is going trim the inches keep it up!

You'll beat me by miles Katie - I'm out and off plan on Saturday!! SIL's birthday!!

So, went for my first ever run tonight in... I can't even remember how long!! I absolutely hated the first half, was just trying to run for as long as possible each time, which wasn't very long and just kept feeling frustrated. THEN I just thought sod it, I'll run for 15 seconds, walk for 15 seconds and I loved it!! Enough to get me sweating, but not enough to make me never want to do it again! So plan for next week is 2, maybe 3 runs, same again, 15 seconds on / off, then the week after I'll do 20 seconds running, then 10-15 seconds walking depending on I feel and build gradually from there. Never ever felt that way about going for a run before!

Just got back from taking maudy for walkies too, so that's another 40 mins walking, and gonna do the 30 day abs challenge in a bit as I really don't think I could hack the 30ds, but still want to get some tummy work in too!!

Then will make mine and hubs dinner and possibly squeeze in some ironing if I get time! Then bed lol!!

Good actual day :)

No it's not a race, it's just a goal for us both to get there - I'm desperate to get to 11-7 and be overweight but I've been in the 12's for two months now :rolleyes:

Well done on going for a run, all the exercise will really tone you up xx

I'm looking forward to being overweight too Katie! How wrong does that sound! I'm really looking forward to going to the doctors and not having them 'discreetly' mention my weight!

12st 4pb this morning so another lb off - the run must have done the trick! I must say, I'm noticing my body change after just a week of exercising, things are definitely less wobbly! All boding well for possible bikini wearing in turkey!! :)

Happy Friday :)

Well done the run definitely helped. I was reading some old posts earlier when we were in the 14's down to 13's and look at you now nearly in the 11's that's fantastic! X

Back