Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

My sister usually Katie but she's on holiday this week and was in holiday mode last week so didn't want to!! But I had a willing running partner in maudy :) she doesn't have the best chat though!! 8 mins... That's a way off for me, may as well be a marathon lol!! I also kind of think I'll be back to week 2 when I get back from hols... But that's ok, the main thing is I've started which I never ever thought I would do!! I've asked for running gear for Christmas!!
Wow running gear for Christmas - that's you in for the long haul, great commitment xx

Not long now till holidays and holiday mode can be tough but just make sensible choices and dont go mad and you will be fine :)

Worst day at work EVER!! God I need a G&T!! Off out in a bit for book club and dinner so that should chill me out... Although I may have that drink when I get there!!

Oh no bob. Why so bad? What is it you do?
Chill out tonight but be careful not to 'stress eat'!!

Enjoy your evening Kylie but keep that bikini in the back of your mind :D x

Good result Kylie, food & losing !!

Well tonight could have been better... Had some not great news at all... Just managed to resist getting a take away and a glass of wine somehow, not exactly sure how. I did however have a toffee crisp. And no, it didn't help, so now we've had rubbish news and I've eaten a toffee crisp.

New day and all that tomorrow so I'm going to bed and hoping things look brighter in the morning :-(

Aw, hope its something you can make better Kylie x

Well tonight could have been better... Had some not great news at all... Just managed to resist getting a take away and a glass of wine somehow, not exactly sure how. I did however have a toffee crisp. And no, it didn't help, so now we've had rubbish news and I've eaten a toffee crisp. New day and all that tomorrow so I'm going to bed and hoping things look brighter in the morning :-(

Sorry to hear about your news hon, want to talk about it? X

Thank you ladies :) I'm more of a bottle things up til I've got my head round it then talk about it kind of gal lol!! It'll all be fine I'm sure, no one's going to die or anything but it'll just be hanging over us til November when we know the outcome... Worry + stress clearly meNs you can eat a toffee crisp though as I'm back to 11st 11.25lb this morning - craziness!!

Good to see the scales have gone down Kylie. Shows that if you stop at one treat you can still lose xx

Good to see the scales have gone down Kylie. Shows that if you stop at one treat you can still lose xx

I know, can't actually believe that I stopped at only one treat!! Think I have stress, happy and sad eating beat, must address worry eating though clearly!!

Off to a friends for dinner tonight so not sure what we'll be having but she gets married in 10 days so I'm sure it'll be something healthy! :)

So last night we had lasagne - clearly no weight watching for the bride to be lol!! Had half of the portion she dished up with plenty of salad and 3 garlic dough ball things. Pudding was a brandy snap basket with lemon curd and creme fresh and berries - yummy!! 1/4lb on this morning so not too bad overall - 11st 11.5lb so I'll deffo miss my first holiday target, but will still be in the 11s which was the main thing I wanted so it's ok overall :) 5 sleeps to go!!! :)

Not long to go now and like you said getting into the 11's is a big achievement! You have done great!
Whats your plan for after holiday?

Back