Slim for Summer Diary!!!

Not stepping on anyone's toes! Hope your 6th weigh in went well, you have done excellently so far just a case of keeping motivated now i guess! I will also be hoping losing a little amount each week as slow and steady wins the race doesnt it :)

Had a pretty rubbish night last night, i hate mondays grrr! I always have the urge to be really lazy and have chip shop or something but again i resisted, made a suprisingly delicous swede and carrot mash with 2 dairy lee triangles and 2 cloves of garlic - was yum indeed!

Weigh in tonight, really hoping i have done ok - i can never tell until i get there, set my 12 week challenge as to lose 13.5 pounds so will be wanting to meet a bit of that goal tonight - here is hoping

hmmm just thinking wouldnt it be lovely if i got my stone award tomorrow, i will need 3 pounds so may be a big ask! Have been good again all week, just 100 ml glass of red wine (more like a mouthful rather than a glassful but yum all the same!) Didnt really use many syns at all though did have an error when having a red day last week thinking i could have 6 brazil nuts as my healthy extra B - hmmm seems not so 6 syns wasted, thats like a curly wurly wasted on nuts! i was actually quite peeved lol

Feeling a little fed up at work today, i want a new job thats for sure but cant right now as with OH being made redundant means i have to keep the pennies rolling in! With a bit of luck he will be back in work again soon and then I can think about my next career move! Also hopefully by the time im ready for interviews my lovely skirt suit will fit me again! Things are starting to fit me again slowly but surely, some jeans that i couldnt wear at christmas now look lovely :)

Here is hoping for weigh in tomorrow, 3 pounds please then i can have my first stone chinese and an expensive haircut.....

I got my stone award!!! Super pleased with losing 3.5 pounds at weigh in yesterday! Really didnt think i would! Had my chinese last night - yummmm, worked it out at 23 syns so could have been worse but i did really enjoy it!

That makes me 11 stone 8.5 pounds now which is great, only 3.5 until my club ten and 1 stone 8.5 pounds to target!

Green day today for me. I have realised that last week i only had 1 extra easy day and the others red and green so i think maybe this is the best way to go. Extra easy doesnt seem to work aswell for me!

Hope you dont mind me having a nosey at your diary, I like to get inspiration where I can.

I just wanted to say you are doing really well and keep up the good work :D

Thanks Kaye :)

Had a good dieting day today - my latest craving is Kiwi - yum!! Still very pleased with my stone award, hoping i can get some more in next week so long as i have a good weekend which should be ok as not too much planned!

On intresting news im famous now! Snapped on google street view coming out of gregs near where i live! Of all the places to be seen lol! I can happily report this was last summer when the picture was taken and there has not been any pastry for me for atleast 6 weeks!

well im completely fed up, put on 1 and a half at weigh in! No idea why, i ate completely to plan with no treats! Didnt stay after weigh in last night as I knew she would just brush over the fact that i had put on weight and offer me no reason as to why. Moan moan moan lol! Oh well guess keep going, just upsets me that i have to lose atleast 1.5 next week to even break even! Looks like it may be fat for summer.....

Awe just stick at it Sarah and it should show next week, it happens to all of us that unexpected gain. Have you tried some of the chinese or indian type of recipes on here? they certainly do the trick for me when i crave take outs at the weekend and are very few or no syns at all. I must share with you too my fav food at the moment for quick but scrummy meal is Asda Chick Pea Dahl, its in a tin, free food and takes couple of mins in microwave i have it with boiled rice or SW chips and its lovely!

Thanks Shaz, just so disheartening isnt it. The shame of telling people gets me. Everyone knows im dieting and its like 'how much did you lose this week'! Grr everyone supportive but i just feel embarrassed to say nope i didnt lose weight i gained it! Oh well, i keep telling myself its not like i have a deadline to lose the weight, no holidays planned yet so there isnt any real pressure if you know what i mean, but damn it i want to be slim!

I have tried lots of recipes yeah which do beat the cravings and to be honest my cravings arent really that bad. I guess that makes it easier to carry on as isnt like this eating plan is a punishment if you know what i mean. I enjoy all the things i eat. So different to any diet i have tried before like juicing, oh my gosh that was horrid so i guess isnt all doom and gloom.

I just feel sorry for myself but will just shake myself off and keep trying :(

The trick is not to think of it as a diet! It's definitely an eating plan!

I joined before you in January and I've only just lost half a stone - gutted because I see loads of people losing loads of weight every week but actually I'm not too worried!

I'm losing at a rate of about 1lb a week, which is perfectly healthy but the best thing is that I'm not feeling deprived or ever hungry!

Your weight loss is at a very healthy rate, don't beat yourself up!

Hmmm monday again, why oh why do the weekends go so fast! Had a fab weekend eating wise, feeling slimmer so please please let it be a loss this week, dont think i can face another gain this week when i have tried so hard! Its my birthday next weekend and my oh is taking me away for the weekend to a mystery place! Going to try and make wise choices but will enjoy myself and think its only one weekend isnt it. Not like im going to binge but if i want a few glasses of wine i shall have them!

Weigh in tomorrow night, here is hoping....

2 pounds loss for me :) I wanted more which is silly but you know how it is daydreaming about losing half a stone in a week lol - when will i let go of this dream!?

Went out for a pre birthday meal last night with boyfriends family which was lovely. Was quite relaxed and enjoyed the food, nothing too serious but a few syns in there. Issue is I had a few natcho's to start and then steak and about 10 fries, and then a desert! Im guestimating around 50 syns! I know i probably shouldnt have but i thought you know its my birthday, its weigh day (best day to do it if your going to eat!) and I deserve a treat. Completely wrong decision as I have been poorly sick all night now, stomach churning on the toilet constantly. I guess it serves me right and a lesson to me not to do it again. I guess its been so long since I ate anything so bad my body couldnt handle it!

Going to have a really good week now and a few syns at the weekend for my birthday but nothing like last night as cant face my tummy hurting like that again!

15 pounds in total now. 11 stone 8 - be nice to be under 11 and a half next week :)

ok so i had a lovely birthday weekend away in wales with my boyfriend. Hmmm now the eating regrets start! Oh dear, all good intentions but I guess I let it slide quite a bit for evening meals and the drinkies! I was quite proud of not having the breakfast from the hotel of a big fry up but instead opting for a platter of fruit both days but was kinda pointless with eating indian and chinese later! I think it could have been worse - i didnt have desert and tried to choose the best things but being honest it wasnt ideal!

Expecting a gain tomorrow, I hope no more than 2 - but was worth it - i think!

Quite a few busy weekends coming up so mustnt indulge like this again. Must make a plan of action and stick to it!

Well i was super shocked last night at weigh in, i didnt gain as expected but lost 1 and a half pounds! Maybe all the walking actually helped combat all the bad food!

Going for my club ten next week which I need to lose 1.5 for so hopefully should be do-able!

Going to have a 100% week and do loads of exercise as I have been lazy up until now - have lost 16.5 pounds without really exerting myself so I think now is the time to start my running again as have race for life in July and really want to beat last years time. Im aiming for 34 mins which should be ok as did it in 38 last year when I was much heavier!

Power walking to start with me thinks.....

I lost a pound at weigh in yesterday! Was estatic as had eaten a whole easter egg and drank like a fish! I love this diet I can honestly see myself following it for life, feel so much better in myself and know im looking better now :)
I weigh 11.5.5 now, cant wait to see those 10's!

Well done, I agree with you - sw is great isn't it. Only half a pound to club 10, that's fab x

Back