Slim for Summer Diary!!!

It's always the last ones which are the hardest to lose hun, well done on your 2.5lbs anyway, 2.5lbs is still 2.5lbs less than you were 6 weeks ago. xxx

Right, so half off last night. This makes me 7 to target. Half was a miracle as keep having such bad weekends. Been away so much recently but next few weekends are going to be lazy ones at home so hopefully can knuckle down!!

Deadline is the end of September, can it be done!!

Thanks muchly :) got a busy week as move house next weekend so lets hope that doesnt make me panic eat lol x

As long as you have plenty of low syn stuff around, nothing should tempt you! What better way to move into a new house than to stick some SW chips in the oven as soon as you get in, to get a nice warm homely smell wafting through the air? ;) xxx

This is true, preperation is the key! Im hoping maybe all the stress and activity may push me to target but that could be wishful thinking indeed! Im re-locating to Cambridge from the Midlands so also have to find a new slimming world class which hopefully wont be an issue as know of one in the area so that will be interesting!

Wishing you a lovely weekend :)

xx

Back