Slim for Summer Diary!!!

Hmmm big push didnt happen. Had a busy week and indulged at my friends wedding. Buffet is my downfall fact, and how much does your resolve waver after a few glasses of wine! Not to worry - I still lost a pound :) To be honest, in the last few weeks I have been a little more relaxed and used up all my syns some days and im still losing so maybe I can relax and enjoy the journey a bit more now!

oh dear me, do i have bad food cravings or what! Just having a little read on here to remind me not to do it. Its just the sun is shining and all I can think is wouldnt it be lovely to hit the beer garden after work for a few ciders/wine and then have a chinese for tea - chips, chicken balls and all! Must remained focused i know but sometimes its difficult isnt it. Why oh why cant I be one of these people that just eat what they want when they want!

Reminder to self : I am 19lbs down, only 18 to go! Not worth ruining it this stage is it...

I did not remain focused! I think the sunshine makes me a bit reckless or something. Had three glasses of wine and a massive chinese on friday and guess tried to pull it back for the rest of the weekend so was good for the remainder atleast! Still me thinks the damage is done :(

No weigh in tomorrow as im going to alton towers for the day so wont make it back in time. Im not going to weigh in at home as dont trust the scales at my house, if you move them slightly around the room you can gain or lose 3 pounds lol!

Must get off my bum and do some exercise and also give up smoking to help with the excercise! Wonder if the no smoking will play havoc with my eating plan!

oh dear, was completely off plan yesterday - had KFC at Alton Towers, resisted sweets and chocs but still disapointing. I seem to have slipped up more over the last week or 2 so back on it completely today. I am lucky so far as have not gained but I feel bloated and a bit yuk (TOTM doesnt help i guess) so really need to concentrate and stick to the plan else weigh in next week will not be pleasant!

I havent done a food diary for over a month now as I have got complacent a little so going to treat today as a new start.

Im going to start logging my food in here, think its the best way to stick to it!

Breakfast : Kellogs fibre plus bar (1HEXB) and a quarter of a melon

Lunch: chicken salad with 1 table spoon of extra light salad cream (1 syn) and a cherry mullerlight

Tea (planned) : home made beef burgers with cheese (1HEXA) , 1 wholemeal small bap (1HEXB) with a big salad and 1 tablespoons of mayo on the side (0.5 syn)

snacks :banana ; half a carrot

syns:
jelly : 0.5 syns
2 * cola cubes : 2
mayo : 0.5
ketchup : 1
salad cream from lunch: 1
syn total - 5

Last edited:
So a good day yesterday, 5 syns is about right, shouldnt have had the cola cubes and guessing they are 1 syn each really! Burgers were delish - one of my fave meals on slimming world. Red again today as low on food supplies so be a bit bland but no to worry!

Breakfast : kellogs fibre plus bar (1HEXB)

Lunch: chicken salad (1syn salad cream)

Tea : 2 * pork steaks and loads of veg with a few baby potatoes (HEXB) and 2 pineapple rings (2 syns)

Snacks : melon ; carrot sticks
milk in tea : 1HEXA

Syns: salad cream : 1
pineapple : 2
jelly: 0.5
mouthful of wine: 2
total: 5.5

Last edited:
Today is a green day :) I prefer green days!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEXB) and 100ml of semi milk (HEXA and rest of milk in tea)

Snack : carrot sticks

Lunch: jacket potato with spaghetti hoops

Snack : melon

Tea: yum pasta bake which is free and HEXA of 42 g reduced fat cheese on top

Syns : not sure yet.....

ok a bad weekend, not a complete disaster but had a burger on chips on sunday following a drunken day and night! Not ideal as weigh in today for 2 weeks as was away last tuesday but not much I can do now. I also have the lurgi with horrid cold and cough and my head feels in the clouds - booo hisss! Im just miserable in general me thinks!

Anyway today is a red day

Breakfast : kellogs fibre plus (HEXB) and a satsuma

Lunch: ham salad and an apple

Snack: satsuma ; milk in tea (HEXA)

Tea: out for meal tonight, going to have steak and a jacket potato as my HEXB choice. Then still have an A to spend in some way

syns : salad cream on salad :1
plus whatever for the oil that the steak will be cooked in!

hmmm only 0.5 pounds off but I dont mind - deserve it to be fair! Back on it 100% today so here's to 1.5 pounds next week so I can get my 1 and a half stone award!

Red today

Breakfast : 2 weetabix(HEXB)with 150ml of semi skimmed milk (HEXA and 100 ml extra for tea)

Lunch : ham salad and an apple

snack : satsuma

Tea: chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese (HEXA) served with paprika wedges (HEXB) and lots of veg

Syns : salad cream (EL) = 1 syn
mayo - (EL) * 2 tblspns = 1 syn

Had a bad day yesterday, I wasnt well and didnt want to cook so boyfriends answer was fish and chips :( my own fault should have said no

Thursday - extra easy day

Breakfast : 2 * boiled eggs on 2 slices of nimble (HEXB)

Snack: pear, apple and 2 laughing cow light triangles (3 syns)

Lunch : 2* tomato mugshots - greedy to have 2 i know :(

snack : grape and apple snack pack and 20g slice of cheese (2.5 syns)

Tea : half large portion of chips (13 syns)
half fish (8.5 syns)
curry sauce ( 6 syns)
chocalate buttons : 8.5 syns
freddo frog : 5 syns

Total syns a whopping : 46.5

--------------------------------line drawn!!

Today - friday - extra easy

Breakfast : 2* weetabix (HEXB) with 100 ml of semi skimmed milk (HEXA and rest for tea)

snack : pear

Lunch: ham and betroot salad with a fat free shape yoghurt and an apple

Tea: slimming world lamb rogan josh (0.5 syns) and egg fried rice (free) with pack of steam veg

Syns : extra light salad cream - 1 and 0.5 from rogan josh - 1.5 - will not be having any more!

Hello Sarah

Hope you don't mind me popping into your diary.

How many syns do you have a day? If you calculated those by the whole week and took away the ones you had yest, you'd still have some left for the rest of the week, so all is not undone, just adapt your other day's syns :).

Have a good day. xx

Hello,

Thanks for popping in :)

You are right! I will do just that and should be easily able to stay within 70. I have used 50 so far includuing my 1.5 today so that leaves me with 20 for sat, sun and mon which should be easy as really I generally dont have more than 5 a day anyway. Just annoyed with myself as was determined to be 100% but guess even with last night can still be within syns

x

Had a fab weekend, stuck within my syns which is great :)
Will probably be having a dullish week as funds are low so just making whatever we have!

Saturday - green day

Breakfast : 2 softboiled eggs on 2 slices of nimble (HEXB)

snack : pear

Lunch : chicken flavoured savoury rice

Tea : homity pie (HEXA) with chick pea dhal

snack : alpen light (HEXB)
milk (HEXA)

Syns : wine - 6
skinny cow mint hot choc : 2

-----------------------------------------

Sunday - extra easy day

Breakfast : bacon, scrambled eggs, beans and 2 slices of nimble (HEXB) and a pear

Lunch: mugshot, mullerlight and a pear

Tea: minted lamb stew with carrots, potatoes, leeks, onions (1 syn for flour portion) and small wholemeal roll (4 syns)

Snack : sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)
ketchup on breakie - 1

syns for the day 6.5

-----------------------------------------

Today is a red day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXB) with 150 ml of semi skimmed milk (HEXA + rest in tea)

Snack : satsuma

Lunch: ham and betroot salad with a pear and mullerlight

Tea: cod, jacket (HEXB) and loads of veg

Syns : extra light salad cream - 1
hopefully no more as weigh day tomorrow eeekkkkk

Hope for 1.5 pounds tomorrow for my 1.5 stone award - here is hoping!

0.5 pounds off for me! Oh well, better than a gain. I wasnt too upset to be fair, a few weeks ago I would have thought this was dreadful but you know im already starting to feel a lot better about myself - dont feel so fat and horrid! Have 1 stone 3 pounds to go.....

Today is extra easy

Breakfast : weetabix (HEXB) with 150 ml semi milk (HEXA) and a pear

Snack : multiple cups of tea :)

Lunch : jacket potato and spaghetti hoops with an apple

Tea : chilli con carne with homemade natcho's (lasagne sheets - yummm) served with a side salad
Snack : frozen vanilla mullerlight - yummm

Syns today : 0!!!!

Last edited:
Zero syn day yesterday! First time for a while, just didnt feel hungry I guess, had my meals and that was fine :). Must keep it like this as I really really want my award next week! 1 pound is not much to ask!

Today is also extra easy

Breakfast : 2 alpen lights (HEXB) and a pear

Lunch : SW ham/onion/tomatoe quiche (made for the first time, hope it tastes ok!)

Tea : gammon, new potatoes, veg and 2 rings of pineapple (2 syns)

Snack : 1 chocalate eclair sweet - 1.5 syns

Total syns : 3.5 :)

Last edited:
Friday - yayyy, happy news, going to have a 100% weekend so as not to ruin all my hard work in the week!

Today is extra easy again (little concerned too many extra easy days this week but will revert back to red and green for sat,sun and mon)

Breakfast : 2 weetabix (HEXb) with 150 ml of semi milk (HEXa) and the rest of milk in tea

Snack : fresh pineapple chunks

Lunch: jacket and beans

Tea : going to friends, she is cooking jamblama which im told is spicy sausage/chicken in rice. Wont be cooked in fat so hopefully wont be too bad

Syns : wine - 6 + whatever is in my tea :)

Ohh I love jumblama, hope you have a lovely night and good luck for your 100% week x

Thanks Louise, had a fab night on friday and the food was lovely! I had a slight indulgence with a sliver of cheese cake but other than that been A ok!

Having a bit of a hungry day, sometimes sundays are a bit like that for me, no real structure to my meals, eating at random times etc! Resisting more food though, I ate enough today already!

Green Day - Saturday

Breakfast : scrambled eggs, beans and nimble toast (HEXB)

Lunch : jacket potato and tuna (HEXB)

afternoon drink - wine - 6 syns

Tea : pasta bake with cheese on top (HEXA)

Syns = 13

freddo = 5
wine = 6
hot choc = 2
I had more than I thought! Pesky wine!

Green Day - sunday

Breakfast - 2 soft boiled eggs on toast (HEXB)

Snack : satsuma

Lunch: batchelors savoury rice

Snack : apple and a sprinkle of cheese (bit of my HEXA and the rest in milk)

Tea: small portion of left over pasta bake (which would include a bit of HEXA too - making me up to 2 in total) Going off pasta bake now, been a staple dish for me but think i have overdone it!

Syns : ketchup = 1
mayo = 0.5
hot choc = 2 (i want this now but will wait until 8.30 precisely lol - who knows why!)

Back