Slim for Summer Diary!!!

Booo hiss, I have been caught out with syns. Thought the chicken breasts I had from asda for lunch were free and alas they are not! They are 1.5 syns each! Only 3 in total I realise but annoying none the less!

Beware of these - yummm but not free!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Chicken Breast Steaks with Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, 4 pack, chilled 60g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Today is red

Breakfast : 2 weetabix (HEXB) with 150 ml of semi (HEXA)

snack : satsuma

Lunch : chicken salad (not free!! 3 syns + 1 for salad cream) and shape zero yoghurt and apple

Snack : satsuma

Tea : pork steaks and salad

Weigh day tomorrow - feeling pretty bloated so may be on for a slight gain but we shall see! :p

haha - its amazing how many things catch you out. Like for instance, steam fresh veg! Seems to me that birds eye are unable to create a convenient pack that doesnt include either pea's or sweetcorn - clearly they are not thinking of red days for me lol

Today is red - quite boring i have to say :(

Breakfast : fresh pineapple chunks

Lunch : chicken salad (3 syns)

Snack : orange

Tea : im going out - pub meal yummm, convenient to be after weight in aswell :eek:

1 pound wanted off tonight, pretty please !!!

Yay - 1 pound off last night, so got my award! Cant tell you how pleased I am. Feeling fab and keep getting called slim jim which is always an ego boost :)

Today is extra easy

Breakfast : weetabix (HEXB) with 100 ml semi milk (HEXA + rest in tea)

Snack : apple

Lunch : mugshot, 2 satsumas and a shapre zero mango yoghurt - yum

tea : spaghetti bolognaise, made by my lovely boyfriend - bonus time!!

syns : 1 in spag bol (tomato puree)
2 for my minty hot choc later - life saver stuff!

Exercise : yep actually going to start training for race for life tonight. My friend and I did it in 38 mins last year and really want to do it in 32 this - now i weigh less may be slightly easier. Also at meeting last night was all about body magic so hopefully this will boost my weight loss for next week. Only need 2.5 to get into the tens!

Over and out....

All going well for my 100% week. Resisted the offer of chinese last night so happy with myself for that! Weekend is here, syns will probably be spent on alchohol in beer gardens in this gorgeous weather but will be sensible!

Yesterday was green

Breakfast : 2 * boiled eggs on 2 nimble (HEXB)

Lunch : tomato pasta with cheese (HEXA) and mint HIFI (HEXB)

Snack: orange

Tea: Quorn lamb grill (really nice) and savoury rice

Syns : 1 boiled sweet - 1 syn ; 100 ml red wine - 4ish

Today is extra easy

Breakfast : 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEXB and yummy had not tried before) and half a small melon

Lunch : mugshot and an apple and yoghurt

Tea: im going out, hence being extra easy, not sure what it will be yet im hoping for a curry and have lamb rogan josh and boiled rice for 7 syns :)

Sooooo glad its nearly the weekend!!!

Last edited:
Gosh tuesdays come around quickly, it is weigh day, would be nice to see the 10's but that will require 2.5 loss and its * week so may be near impossible. Have been a little star and ran lots. Have been 3 times since last weigh in! Getting better again, however my breathing is what causes issues. My lungs feel like they will explode which is annoying as my legs dont get tired but have to stop! Not so good on Sunday - shouldnt have eaten the sausage but that was my first one in like 16/17 weeks!

Ok so I have missed my food diaries so will add what I have missed

Saturday was green

Breakfast : 2 shreaded wheat and 1 ryvita fruit cruch (HEXB + 3.5 syns) with 150ml semi milk (HEXA + rest in tea)

Lunch : mugshot; melon and a shape zero yoghurt

Tea: slimming world chips, eggs and beans with cheese on top (HEXA) with 1 tablespoon of ketchup : 1 syn

syns for the day = 4.5

Sunday was red

Breakfast : shreaded wheat (HEXB) with milk (HEXA)

Lunch : home made burgers free with 2 wholemeal rolls (HEXB + 4 syns) and 1 sausage (3 syns) and salad with salad cream (1 syn) and ketchup (1 syn)

Tea : i missed it as was so full from lunch but did have freddo - 5 syns and small lager - 5 syns

Syns for the day (more than i thought) : 19

Monday was red

Breakfast : 2 ryvita fruit crunch HEXB) and grapes

Lunch: chicken salad (1 syn salad cream) and 2 satsuma's

Tea: tuna, chicken and egg salad with a small jacket (HEXB) and salad cream (1 syn)

Snack : freddo : 5 syns

Syns for the day : 7

Today is extra easy

Breakfast : shredded wheat (HEXB) and milk (HEXA)

Lunch: tuna salad with salad cream (1 syn) and some grapes and an orange

weigh time :(

Tea: lamb and spinach curry from book, looks yum and I love spinach! Will be having with egg fried rice (free)

May have a sneeky wine later so 8 syns for that

I am into the 10's!!!!!! Excited much, got 2.5 loss at weigh in - most i've had for a little while now so im thinking the running may have helped! Going again tonight so will try to get 4 runs in this week. 13.5 to target, hopefully be done by the end of July I hope :)

Today is green

Breakfast : 2 ryvita fruit crunch

Lunch: egg fried rice and a yoghurt

Snack : 2 satsuma's

Tea : out for an indian - i am estimating 20 syns! Whoops indeed

Drink : red wine :8

Total syns : 28 - not ideal at all!

Last edited:
Did and 2.5 mile run yesterday, all hills, nearly collapsed lol but i made it!

Today is green

Breakfast : 2 alpen lights

Lunch : grated cheese salad (HEXA) and 0.5 for extra light mayo

Snack : 2 satsuma and fat free activia yoghurt

Tea : quorn lamb steak and savoury rice

Snack : jelly 0.5 syns

1 syn all day - no more!

Thanks Louise, also did a 3 mile run yesterday, legs are burning something awful today!

Had a terrible weekend food wise, was much fun but regretting it now! Im expecting a gain, hopefully not more than 1 pound but no doubt will see the 11's again today :(

Today is extra easy

Breakfast : kellogs fibre plus bar and apple

Lunch : chicken salad with EL salad cream (1 syn)

nothing else till weigh in but think the damage will be done, pesky natcho's!!

I gained half a pound, pleased considering the bad weekend I had! Not to worry will get back on it this week to go for 2 pound off next week!

Today is green

Breakfast : 2 alpen lights (HEXB) and an orange

Lunch : pasta and salad (with salad cream and mayo - 1.5) and muller light

Snack : apple

Tea : im going out ; going to have a jacket potato with beans at the pub or something like salmon (HEXB) and jacket and salad - we shall see!

Determined to be good this weekend, really want a loss next week and will get one! Just need to avoid temptation and stick to what I say I will do!

Yesterday was green

Breakfast : shreaded wheat with 100 ml milk (HEXA) (rest of milk in tea)

Lunch : pasta salad with salad cream (1 syn) and 3 babybell lights an apple

Tea : Quorn peppersteak (free) with jacket potato and 1tsp of low fat marg (1 syn)

Snack : fibre plus (HEXB)
Snack : freddo - 5 syns

Total syns : 7

Today is also green (friday)

Breakfast : shreaded wheat (HEXB) and 150 ml milk (HEXA)

Lunch: mugshot, banana and a cherry mullerlight

Snack : orange

Tea : chips, eggs and beans

snack : fibre plus (HEXB)

Wine : 8

Saturday : extra easy day

Breakfast : 2 weetabix (HEXB) with semi milk (HEXA)

Lunch : salad with salad cream (1 syn), lean burger (no bap!!!), bit of chicken and onions - few potato wedges (3)

Tea : lamb and spinach curry (free) with egg fried rice

Snack : jelly :0.5
Cider : 10

syn total : 14.5

Sunday is green

Breakfast : weetabix(HEXB) and milk (HEXA)

Lunch: savoury rice, lemon cheesecake muller ( 1syn) and an apple

Snack : freddo (5 syns)

Tea : pasta bake with cheese (HEXA)

syns : 6

Last edited:
So 2.5 off last night! Pleased with that as I had an unexpected 2 pound gain last week! Tried really hard and was pleased to get back into the tens again!

Another really good week me thinks. My new mini goal is to get my 2 stone award by the 6th July. This leaves me with 4.5 to lose till then, should be achieveable me thinks...

Ok so going to write down my food. I think I have been lazy, I still stick to plan but maybe not writing it down is my downfall.

So today is red

Breakfast : 2 alpen lights and a banana
Lunch : salad with left over chilli (free) with salad cream (1 syn)
Snack : mullerlight chocalate sprinkles
Tea : salmon, salad and courgette followed by melon
Snack : jelly - 0.5 syns
Syns = 1.5

Thanks both :) Feeling better now got a little loss again, getting stuck is not ideal! Guess just shows if you do stick to it and be honest about everything you eat it works. Weekend away in chester this week so going to try and be good do not want to put it back on again!

Shocking news from Progress chart on slimming world website, doesnt think I will reach target until Febuary next year!!! Thats like 6 months away, I intend to whoop this completely :)

xx

Back