Slim people JUDDD

broxi

ButtErFly
Just thought I'd let you know this!

I was talking to a friend tonight who had lost a lot of weight. I asked her how she did it. She is a Christian and she said she'd been fasting and praying 2 separate days a week and the weight fell off her . So in essence she was JUDDDing but not so strict. Maybe the prayer helped it move quicker though! After all prayer is said to move mountains!

So another JUDDD success!:D

Interesting, sounds like the ADF diet. Congratulations to her on the loss :D I think I might need to :worthy: more for a loss this week! ;)

Yes I think this way of eating comes naturally to those slim people in the world, certainly is a lifestyle choice that can be carried on past weight loss :)

Yes as you know I'm doing Diet chef just now but whatever happens I do believe that if you overeat one day you should cut right back the next which is what I intend to do. I watch people at work and the thin ones are definitely different - they eat small lunch and one girl was just eating some lettuce and tomato and I asked why and she was going out for dinner later. - I don't do that - I'd normally eat the lunch and the dinner.

Back