SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi. I started SlimFast on Monday 24th Nov, and am really determined to give it a go. I am fed up of being the biggest of all my friends, and feeling uncomfortable in everything I wear. I am really inspired by reading all your brilliant weight losses on this site. So if you can do it - So can I ! - Watch this space !

Welcome Buddhabelle and good luck with your weight loss, Im really enjoying this diet as you can still eat :) Let us know how you get on x

Thankyou Mummyem. Blimey - you are doing really well. Are you exercising much as well ? I am really focused on doing this (which I hope will last) ! That's always my problem, my willpower drops as time goes on, until I just give up. I want to lose around 2 stone.

I have been on LL and then changed to cd.
But i am started a new job on wednesday which is long hours so im gonna get to see councillors.So i have decided to change to slim fast, as it is more conveniant, and with this job im guaranteed to lose weight, especially if i do sf as well.
I still have my cd shakes so i will finsih them first b4 actually going on to SF.
:D

Hi everyone, I have just joined this site today after finding it randomly......yeah....It seems like a great site will prob take me a wee while to find my way round.
I have started slimfast today for the second time. The first time I went from a size 22/24 to a 14 and I was delighted but now I have crept back up to a 16.....
I weigh 13 stone 5lbs as of 9pm 1st Dec and wld love to get down to 11 before my hols in May.......2st 5lb in 5 mths should be possible :D

I will be doing exercising and weighing on wii fit. 20 mins of step arobics completed last nite (1st dec).

Good luck everyone and I look forward to hearing more from u all x

Last edited:
Hey… I’m starting the Slim Fast diet today. I'm a little nervous though as love love to eat and I am not sure if I will be able to stop myself snacking during the night. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated... love ya...X

Hi all!

Joined this forum a couple of days ago and have decided that slimfast is the way to go for me - i like the idea of meal replacement diets, but can't commit to cutting out all food completely.

I suspect I shall be a frequent visitor to these boards!

Hey… I’m starting the Slim Fast diet today. I'm a little nervous though as love love to eat and I am not sure if I will be able to stop myself snacking during the night. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated... love ya...X

My suggestion is staying upstairs at night and the lock on the utility room door might help you too :8855:

Luv ya

Mum

My goal date is also June

Hi Yaz,
I'm new to the slim-fast diet aswell. Starting today - Have 42lb to lose by 8th June (21 weeks). Noticed your goal date is June aswell. You'll have to keep me posted with your progress (I'm sure i'll need as much inspiration as possible!) & i'll do the same. Will definitely help me if you pass on any tips & hopefully I can do the same for you.
Good Luck!! :)
Kim x

Hello everyone, i'm a newbie starting today on SF. Im hoping to lose some weight for my wedding in December :S i think im currently around 15 and a half stone, i haven't weighed myself since Christmas as i'v been too scared to, but I will be tonight when I go home and start on my Wii FIt.

I'm not a newbie as such but I am trying S.F again after failing last time to stay dedicated :eek:

Hi Gals,

I'm new, never even posted on a forum before, this is a first for me! I need to shift my last stone it's so hard... I'm loving the wii fit, it helps me to track my weight and I am determined to get to my goal. This site really helps to keep me on track. I've been reading it since December. Good luck to everyone.

Love Mels

it does help to see other people doing the same as u!

Hi Yaz,
I'm new to the slim-fast diet aswell. Starting today - Have 42lb to lose by 8th June (21 weeks). Noticed your goal date is June aswell. You'll have to keep me posted with your progress (I'm sure i'll need as much inspiration as possible!) & i'll do the same. Will definitely help me if you pass on any tips & hopefully I can do the same for you.
Good Luck!! :)
Kim x

ye i think thats a good idea.. i tried one of the slimfast snacks today.. chocolate and caramel bar.. i thought it was really nice.. plus your alould a snack a day or something like that so that good.. means i dont have to cut chocolate out completly.. i would recomend that you try them...x

hey!! Trying slimfast to try and shift some weight. I lost 30lb but have been stuck and gained 10lb over christmas, so down to a 20lb loss now. Id like to lose another 40lb by the summer if possible??!!
good luck to all of you x

:)Hi guys!
I'm new to the site too and just restarting the SF after taking a Crimbo break from it.
Managed to shift 10lb in under a WEEK before Christmas with this diet and hoping to get back on track now.
Only been back doing it seriously for the last two days now but seem to have shifted a couple of pesky pounds already, so feeling motivated again!
Just wanted to say keep at it and it'll work for us all :):):).
Good luck to you all and to me!

Hi, I started slimfast today and so far so good! :greenapple: I've been getting all my stuff together today and stocking up on buy one get one free tins at Wilkos and getting what I need for meals ahead so I have'nt had my 5 a day today. But I've got everything else right and tomorrow I'll be off to a flying start :) I'm feeling peckish but not too hungry so I've made some green tea :coffee: it's quite nice. Good luck everyone else :wavey:

Hi Ladies,

What is the powder slim fast in a tin like? I buy the ready to drink bottles but I've seen it on offer everywhere and I don't know whether to try it or not?

:)Hi guys!
I'm new to the site too and just restarting the SF after taking a Crimbo break from it.
Managed to shift 10lb in under a WEEK before Christmas with this diet and hoping to get back on track now.
Only been back doing it seriously for the last two days now but seem to have shifted a couple of pesky pounds already, so feeling motivated again!
Just wanted to say keep at it and it'll work for us all :):):).
Good luck to you all and to me!

How did you do 10lb? Any tips?? :O)

Back