SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

hi, new here, can i join please

Hi everyone, just wanted to say I am new to slimfast, been on it just under a week, and looking for some people who are going through the same as me and can help me...i am claire, i live in Fife, scotland, I have two boys - Callum(3) and Drew(21mths) iam 5foot 1 tall and weigh 12 stone 4....need to loose LOADS....look forward to hearing from you soon

Hi and welcome Claire,Sattsy, Lady x and keez13 ... good luck everyone ;)

hi girls, welcome and good luck x its a fab diet and you should get really good results.

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:

Hi everyone, just wanted to say I am new to slimfast, been on it just under a week, and looking for some people who are going through the same as me and can help me...i am claire, i live in Fife, scotland, I have two boys - Callum(3) and Drew(21mths) iam 5foot 1 tall and weigh 12 stone 4....need to loose LOADS....look forward to hearing from you soon

Hi Claire,
Welcome, you will love it hear. We have about the same to loose.
I have a two and half year old little boy and it can be hard to stick to a diet when you are running around after them all day. This site will be really helpful with that, and everyone on here is so lovely.
Good Luck

Hi everyone, I'm starting Slimfast on Friday. Need to lose around 30kgs (just over four and a half stone) to be a healthy BMI. Long way to go, but you have to start somewhere don't you!

Wish me luck!!

good luck alli, you'll love it on here! x

Hey guys,

Thanks for welcoming me!! Can't wait to get stuck in! 1 more day of mental prep!!

x

hi all...x i am a newbie too! started on the SF plan yesterday, though i have slightly cracked tonight and sneaked a piece of chocolate from my boyfriend's stash in the fridge! really enjoying the shakes and savoury snacks but hope the weight drops off as fast as it goes on! i am always impatient when it comes to weight loss! will weigh myself tomorrow at Boots and update as i have not weighed myself in a while...think its around the 13.5 stone mark which makes me feel horrible, so here's a fresh start to the new look me! good luck all for the weekend ahead! its when i usually crash and burn!
xx

Hi all, just thought i would say that i wish you all good luck. Im not on the sf as such i am just doing calorie counting at the min but to help me out i have bought the sf meals and shakes as i am determined to do it. I saw the sf products on offer in tesco on tuesday and thought i would give them all a try an see how i go. hopefully i will be able to do well on them. here's hoping :)
Manda x

Hi Ladies,

This is my first day on Slim-Fast, literally haven't even tried a shake or bar yet. I have decided to finish Celebrity Slim which i was on for about 4 weeks and successfully lost 11lb :) Got very bored though and the shakes and bars were not that great & cost a fortune!!!

I have noticed though that you can eat carbs on this diet (i.e pasta, bread, rice) and was just wondering does this actually still work?

Thanks

Emma x

Hi all i too have restarted the slimfast plan again, after just having a baby boy 4 months ago i need to remotivate myslef been to docs for a check up all ok to go. I was on slimfast 4 years ago and lost a total of 3 stone so i know this one works for me and have strated today , got a way to go as need to shift 2 stone so have joined here via the slimfast website good luck to you all

Hi all just wanted to say hello and thanks for welcoming me. I have tried a few of the shakes, the fruits of the forest meal bar and the chocolate caramel snack bar and they are really nice- Nothing like what i was expecting to be honest but i thought they were really tasty. I have actually been back and bought more while the offer is on and not got any weightwatchers ones at all. Not done too bad this week and havent gone over my allowance, if anything i am way under but i am still really nervous about tomorrow's WI.
I have been on the wii fit yesterday and was really gutted as it said i hadn't lost anything even though i have been really strict with myself.
Oh well tomorrow will tell.
Hope you are all doing ok
Manda x

hi lovlies and welcome, manda don't be too strict with yourself as your body will store the food as it will go into starvation mode as it needs a certain amount of calories just to survive and if you go under that then will hang on to it and thats the last thing we want! x

wk 8 -1 totm

Really? well i have been having between 790 and 930 a day for the past week do you think that is too low? not too sure what i need but i googled it and used one of the searches and it said 1100 a day and 2100 to maintain. thought it would be good not to have the full amount and the main cals are used on the meal bars and shakes and fruit to snack.
Thanks for the advise hun.
so wish i could have the cheese pie i just cooked for my partner and boys :-( x

Manda x

Back