SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Really? well i have been having between 790 and 930 a day for the past week do you think that is too low? not too sure what i need but i googled it and used one of the searches and it said 1100 a day and 2100 to maintain. thought it would be good not to have the full amount and the main cals are used on the meal bars and shakes and fruit to snack.
Thanks for the advise hun.
so wish i could have the cheese pie i just cooked for my partner and boys :-( x

Manda x
hi manda, not too sure of figures but one site i went on said 1940 calories each day and to lose 1lb a week take off 500 cals and 2lb a week take off a 1000 which would take it to the figure you're having, so dunno:confused:

i thought i had read on here that you shouldn't go below a certain amount, can't remember exactly but thought it was 1200 but may well be wrong!

i'm doing the sf diet and that is 3 100 cal snacks each day with 2 powder shakes and then 600 cal meal which takes me to approx 1330 cal sper day and am generally losing but then i am a lot heavier than you with no exercise whatsoever:8855:so that may count too!

ask the question on a thread on here and you should get people reply who know more than me.

i wish i could have had some of your cheese pie too lol!

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:
wk 8 - 1lb totm

Hi everyone just wanted to say i feel much better today and the wii fit lies lol. I had my first WI today and i lost 3 and 3/4 pounds.
Hope you are all doing ok
Manda x

Just thought Id say a quick hi and welcome to all the new slim fasters :talk017:

Hi All
Wanted to say hello :)
I started Slimfast yesterday. My husband's on it too. So far so good. I'm finding the shakes very filling. Just been to my gym induction too- so complete new start. Look forward to chatting to you all on here & being encouraged & motivated by your successes.

TeriS

newbie here!!

Hi my name is Jeanette i have started SF today as i cant seem to stick to anything else at present, i am 5ft 2" and weigh 11st 1lb my aim is to get to 9st by july 24th as i go on holiday, fingers crossed!!! im having a shake for breakfast and lunch with fruit as snacks and a meal of 600 calories for tea hope this is right. look forward to chatting soon, im still trying to work out the board at the moment lol xx:D

Hello Janette and Teri.
You'll love it here, this is a great site.
Everyone on here is so supportive.
Good luck.

Hi I have done a hello in the home page intro thread. Starting today, drinking water will be my biggest challenge and erm my husband currently cookign himself a bacon roll :p

Hope your hubby's bacon roll didn't tempt you too much!! lol

The water will be fine. 2ltrs is only 4pints and a little bit a day. The only problem is going for a wee all the time!! :D

Hi I have done a hello in the home page intro thread. Starting today, drinking water will be my biggest challenge and erm my husband currently cookign himself a bacon roll :p

bless him, my hubby's the same, doesn't think and when he does, its too late as the smell and thought of it are enough! :copon:

hi peeps just done my first day on slim fast, my first target is 17lbs loss to get me back to where i was before xmas,
this is what i have had today can someone tell me if its ok please

breakfast ~ slimfast shake

snack~ small bananna & activia creamy yoghurt

lunch ~ slimfast shake

snack~ 7 cherry tomatoes and an apple

dinner ~ veg curry and rice

water 2litres

hi tj, it looks fine to me but you can have 3 snacks as well and did you cook your tea or was it a ready meal? as rice is quite high.

I'm such a twit... LOL Why have I been taking a huge milk carton to work with slim fast in it when I could just buy the ready made stuff for work?

ha i'm the other way around, i only buy the ready made cartons, have mixed a few up but i dont like the taste of it if i make it myself, and its just not as thick!

Just drinking my first SlimFast ever!

Hi everyone. I'm a bit of an old hand at using the slimming world diet to lose weight but my sister has convinced me to give this a go. I have to say I always thought it was such a faddy thing but she has stuck to it for a few months now and has had great results. It's the simplicity of it that appeals to me. I have to admit that I'm not sure if I like the chocolate shake or not yet but I think because it's in my head that diet shakes taste like crap, it is tasting like crap :p Good luck to everyone, I hope the weight loss fairy takes two pounds from you all this week especially me! :)

Weight today: 9 12.6 st
Highest: 11st (2003)
Goal: The elusive 9st!

Back