SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi guys this is probably a stupid question but is veg free on sf or is it included in the 600 also what about diet coke x

This is my plan -
Breakfast - a self mixed strawberry powder milkshake.
Lunch - a chocolate meal bar.
Tea/Dinner - a 600 calorie or less meal (possibly weight watchers and if it's not enough calories I can make it up with a hot chocolate or a glass of milk or something).
Snacks - 2 fruits or vegetables and 1 slimfast snack.

Is this going to be effective?!

Hi guys, I started slim fast last week. I don't really do the 3-2-1 diet, I just do calorie counting and exercise and count my 2 slim fast shakes as 500cal of my daily intake.

Hello, I've started my third week on SlimFast and I am loving it. It's so easy and takes all the thought away from food! I will pop in here from time to time for a chat :)

Hi everyone! I've been skimming some of the threads on here for a couple days now and finally decided to introduce myself :)
I started having SF shakes for one meal a day about a week ago, but now I'm going to do it for real. I'm not sure how much I will be able to lose on SF, but I hope it'll at least get me headed in the right direction!
I'm currently 20st.... yikes! My goal is probably around 10/11st, because I'm pretty tall.... Is it possible to lose that much on SF?

Hi all! I started trying a few of the SF shakes last week and starting the diet properly tomorrow after a disastrous evening (had SF shake for dinner then hubby presented me with a pizza!!). I haven't got much to loose but want to get bikini ready for the summer! I'm going to mix things up a little and do 2 shakes and a slim pasta/noodles dish 2 days away as part of the 5/2 diet but also going to do the 2 shakes + 600 cal meal 4 days a week..then have a day off, because everyone needs a treat now and then!

Hi, I was toying with the idea of going back to ye faithful VLCDs but I'm now in love with exercise so I think this might suit me better!
shall I ??

Hi girls, I started today. I'm having the bars, so I can chew something lol. They are much more salty and sweeter than I remember (I lost a lot of weight a few years ago).
Do you all buy Slimfast, or alternatives?

Also liked the slimfast chicken soup years ago, don't get why they stopped it!

Hello! I'm starting tomorrow, I prefer the shakes, I find the bars too sweet. Trying to keep my snacks as healthy as possible but have the odd snack a jacks just in case I want something fast! Hoping to lose a good couple of stones to get my confidence back :(
good luck everyone!

I'm new to Slimfast, started yesterday :) Been trying for a long time with Slimming World and Weight Watchers and now need something different. I'd like to lose a few pounds before I go on holiday in a couple of weeks. Overall goal is to lose about 11lbs.

Started slimfast 2 days ago using slimfast and tescos meal replacement shakes/smoothies but they use in the same way and around the same calories with 3 snacks and a light lunch as I tend to eat more in the day than the evening lol so I thought lunch better than dinner wish me luck! How is everyone getting on on slimfast how did you find results? Is it "fast" and did it stay off?
Ive just had a banana and strawberry smoothie it was nice

Hi girls, I started today. I'm having the bars, so I can chew something lol. They are much more salty and sweeter than I remember (I lost a lot of weight a few years ago).
Do you all buy Slimfast, or alternatives?

Also liked the slimfast chicken soup years ago, don't get why they stopped it!

hi Mia
i agree I need something to chew! My first week on SF this week and lost 4lbs so far. Another 10 to go, determined to stick with it!

Hi everyone im new to slim fast, done W.W on and off for a few years, I tend to teeter around 11 stone.3lb but I WANT to be 10.7 and im just finding it really hard with w.w I think the freedom of food maybe wasnt working?? maybe im just greedy? My body has toned up loads as I do a lot of exercise gym,kettlesize,body balance allsorts! But just need to get rid of those stubborn pounds and curb my eating habits! So here I am on my second day yesterday was good today im hungry! I have had to have a peanut butter sarnie just 1 piece of brown bread as ive just been to the gym, I have had a slim fast bar instead for a change. I am ready looking forward to snack time lol............ ill just have to keep busy!! p.s sorry if there any spelling mistakes itsthis damn keyboard

Hi, my name is Lee, and I started with SF last Monday, with a target set to loose half a stone for my holiday in September.

I'm in my menopause, and blame it for a 1 stone weight gain over the last couple of years, as I've not changed any of my eating habits, so presume that its just age related weight gain.

As I look a bit like a lilo.....rolls from boob to lap, I decided that it just has to go. I also can't wear about 60% of my clothes, and don't want to replace them....I want to wear them.

Tomorrow it will be 1 week since I started on SF, so will be doing my weigh in. I work in a hospital, so have calibrated scales, and wear a uniform, so my weigh-ins should be quite accurate, just hope I've had a loss on my first week. I've not cheated once, and hope I can retain the determination that I have started with.

Good Luck to us all, for a slimmer summer :gen157:

Good morning all, I'm brie I'm starting tomorrow mainly using ultra slim as its cheaper but I have a stone to loss so wish me luck x

So hi there.
Ive been a forum lurker for many years, and I'm finally noting the bullet and contributing, as I'm in serious need of some support if this diet is going to work, and more importantly is going to last.

Ive also gots lots of support to give, so here's hoping that we can all get through this together.

im 32, seriously overweight and tomorrow am going out to buy some weight scales, then on Monday am starting on slimfast.

slimfast worked well for me before, I lost about 5 stone (probably about two thirds of that is back on again), but it works for me because I don't have to plan meals during the day, and everything is fixed portion etc so no cheating (I am reeeeally good at cheating),

so here goes. Wish me luck!!

Back