SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi, I'm also starting the Slim Fast plan on Monday. I'm completely out of control with my eating and heavier than ever! I gave up smoking 17 months ago and put on over 2 stone. About 6 months ago I had to start blood pressure medication which has made me feel incredibly tired and lethargic and I've gained a further stone! Enough is enough, I need to get a grip or I will just keep gaining. I've ordered 4 tins of the shake from Superdrug as it's buy 1 get 1 free.

Good luck - we will do it!

Hi everyone!! I am looking to start slim fast this Thursday - I have been dieting for most of my life, but particularly over the past 4-5years. In total I have lost about 6.5 stone, but have hit a plateau that I just can't get over. I have swapped (many times) between SW and WW, but unfortunately I think I know how to cheat the diets now, so I am self sabotaging!! Therefore I need a fresh start and I have opted for Slim Fast as it feels a bit more structured and less "cheatable" - lets see how it goes!! :)

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would come and introduce myself,
My name is Becky and I'm ready to rock slimfast :), I've done it before a long time ago but I am a
Bit rusty on the rules so please excuse me if I ask too many questions lol, I did plan starting calorie counting a few weeks back but I have had chicken pox so been total off the wall with everything. I have just over 7 weeks till I go on holiday and hope to at least lose a stone,
I am the biggest I've been in years and need to shift some weight. I am going back to work on Friday and it's my weekend shift so hope to start plan fri.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all

Becky
Xx

Hi Everyone, Thought I would come and introduce myself, My name is Becky and I'm ready to rock slimfast :), I've done it before a long time ago but I am a Bit rusty on the rules so please excuse me if I ask too many questions lol, I did plan starting calorie counting a few weeks back but I have had chicken pox so been total off the wall with everything. I have just over 7 weeks till I go on holiday and hope to at least lose a stone, I am the biggest I've been in years and need to shift some weight. I am going back to work on Friday and it's my weekend shift so hope to start plan fri. Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all Becky Xx

Hi Becky, welcome :) good luck with slim fast, are you planning to keep a diary? I've got my first weeks WI tomorrow and I have no idea what to expect.... Nervous!! ;) x

Yeah need to keep a diary to keep me in line,
Well done on ur first week, how have you found it? X

Yeah need to keep a diary to keep me in line, Well done on ur first week, how have you found it? X

Haha exactly why I keep one - if I know I'm tracking it all I tend to stick to it!! I've actually found it a lot easier than I thought - I'm enjoying the structure! I've been on SW and WW for ages, but the problem is they teach me no portion control and I know how to cheat them :) I lost 3lb today when I got on the scales so I'm chuffed :) let us know if you set up a diary and I will come and subscribe!! X

Haha exactly why I keep one - if I know I'm tracking it all I tend to stick to it!! I've actually found it a lot easier than I thought - I'm enjoying the structure! I've been on SW and WW for ages, but the problem is they teach me no portion control and I know how to cheat them :) I lost 3lb today when I got on the scales so I'm chuffed :) let us know if you set up a diary and I will come and subscribe!! X

3lbs is fab hope i can manage that in first week will be happy with that :) yeah I've started a diary so just hope to stick to it x

Hello

This is day 1 for me for my first ever time on Slim Fast. Going ok so far but I'm busy at work which helps. Think I'll go to Asda tonight to stock up on some SF snacks as fruit and veggies are going to get boring. I'm just trying to do this for 2 weeks to start with to see how I get on, I find if I aim for any longer then I just give up. Baby steps!

With 3 stones to lose this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint. Can't wait to read how everyone else has managed! :)

Hello This is day 1 for me for my first ever time on Slim Fast. Going ok so far but I'm busy at work which helps. Think I'll go to Asda tonight to stock up on some SF snacks as fruit and veggies are going to get boring. I'm just trying to do this for 2 weeks to start with to see how I get on, I find if I aim for any longer then I just give up. Baby steps! With 3 stones to lose this is going to be a marathon and not a sprint. Can't wait to read how everyone else has managed! :)

Hello I'm on day 4 and finding not to hard so far and like yourself when at work it's easier but today and tomorrow are my days off so plan on keeping busy to avoid the kitchen lol. Good luck hun Becky x

Hi everyone, how are your weeks going?

I have discovered the mocha shake this week, and am a little bit in love with it :) Weirdest thing....I don't actually drink coffee!! x

Hi everyone, how are your weeks going? I have discovered the mocha shake this week, and am a little bit in love with it :) Weirdest thing....I don't actually drink coffee!! x
I don't drink coffee so avoided that one , think I will give it a go and get one next time at shops :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone!I've just started slim fast today! I put 5lbs on over the last two months with our honeymoon and then having no motivation to fit into a wedding dress since we got back! I want to lose 2 stone. I have quite bad IBS so not sure how I'll react to the slim fast but to be honest whatever I eat at the moment sets it off so I might as well give it a go!
Xxx

Hi sooom! This is the start of my 3rd week but I had a blow out this weekend (we had friends staying) so I'm scared to weigh in this morning. I suffer from IBS too, some days I'm fine but others I get the usual stomach cramps etc. I think the chocolate one sets me off & if I don't drink it slowly. Aside from that it's the easiest plan I've ever done, hope you enjoy it :)

Hi rach sorry for the slow
Reply, the app used to notify me of replies but doesn't seem to now! I'm loving it so far! Been doin a shake for breakfast -I like chocolate best - and then a bar for lunch. I love how structured it is! Haven't weighed yet though week!

hi everyone I am starting tomorrow Wednesday. Heaviest I have every been and only getting heavier so need to nip it in the bud xxxxxxx

hi everyone I am starting tomorrow Wednesday. Heaviest I have every been and only getting heavier so need to nip it in the bud xxxxxxx

Good luck hun, keep us updated with your progress!! x

Hi all started slimfast last Monday and have lost 3 lbs. I have over a stone and more to loose, piled it on when pregnant and the little one is now 2 months so need to start taking action. Good luck to all

Hi all started slimfast last Monday and have lost 3 lbs. I have over a stone and more to loose, piled it on when pregnant and the little one is now 2 months so need to start taking action. Good luck to all

3lbs is great, well done, how are you finding it? X

Back