• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

slimmer face - twice today

Silver Member
I've had two different people comment at different times today that they can tell I'm losing weight, particularly from my face. I told my hubby and he said the same thing. Now why does it go from my face and not from my belly where i want it to go from first? LOL

Even so, it's nice that people are noticing. I've always said that I need to lose close to 2 stone before anyone notices.. seems it's right LOL
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
So are we going to see some photos of your very pretty face so we can see the difference.... I have 3 photos of my face.. one from May.. one Oct and One Nov and omg what a difference... looks like someone had blown my head up in May with a foot pump :8855::8855:

So well done on your loss.. you go for it!

I ate my willpower!
I have lost loads from my face too. I cant wait for my belly and back fat to go tho!
Lol...I loose it from my face first too...thighs take the longest! :(

Its always nice to have the compliment boost though isnt it?!
I worry when I lose weight from my belly I will end up needing a tummy tuck. I hope I lose it from my boobs first though cos I hate having large chesticles :)

Reached Target. woohoo
don't hold ya breath on ya boobs goin smaller............mine aint....still a f cup.......:(
I was lucky with my dids they went from 44D to 38D, each one looks abit like a snookerball in a sock though.:8855:xxx Loobylou

Finding inspiration
Mine definitely got smaller once when I lost around 4 stone. I never got around to buying a smaller bra so I don't know what size they actually went down to, but I do know that once I was at Reading Festival and laying on the ground with my friends, and I was on my side and one of my boobs slipped across and joined the other in the same cup! :eek:
my friend has a theory that weigh leaves your body from the top down - first face, then boobs, then tummy and finally legs.

i think she might be right based on my tiny chest but still huge thighs!!