Slimming underwear dress???

Sometime between 10th and 14th April. My mum's there then and I usually go up in the middle to split it up for her.

There's a big shopping centre on the way up with a Primark there so I'll stop on the way to have a look round and hopefully I'll find something too. There's some great little boutiques in the old town in Benidorm but I'll only get stuff from them if the cut is so it'll still fit me when I've lost more weight. Some of the spanish clingy dresses are great for that - I'll need the new underwear dress for them and they should look ok.

Tracey

Isn't it great to have a few days away to look forward to.

I changed my flight yesterday to five days later as I have no job when I get back, so I am now away for two weeks.

I am glad I have come online this morning as I forget about wanting to go to Primark today. The plan is when I have hoovered and cleaned etc I will go shopping and see what I can get that is cheap so that I don't feel I have wasted to much money when it doesn't fit me soon....

I love the Spanish boutiques. When I was last away I brought some long knitted cardigans that go with just about anything.

I bet you can't wait to go now. It does make you feel good just knowing that you're having a holiday soon.

I hope you manage to find something in Primark. It'd be upsetting to spend a lot on clothes when they'll soon be too big. I like the Spanish boutiques coz they only have 1 or 2 of each thing so you know that everyone is not going to be wearing the same as you.

Tracey

Hi

I can't wait to go away and not long now.

Good news this morning, my job is going to go on for at least another 3 months. That has just taken the pressure of me and I am still going away for two weeks as I have already changed my flights. Hoefully I will fit a lot more comfortably in the plane seats now than when I last went away.

No luck for me in Primark as all the dresses looked really short and even though I have lost a lot of weight I am still not wearing stuff that is above the knee, so I didn't even try anything on. I saw a couple of tops / shirts that I liked the look of but they were all in sizes 8 - 12 so they also weren't any good either. A very cheap shopping trip for me in the end...............

Oh well maybe I will have to buy some bits when I get to Spain now I know I have a job to come back to..... and the Spanish cater for the shorter women.

i have been looking for someting like that for ages have a family wedding to go to in may and i want to get on just incase(confidence building), i have lost a lot but still have a podgy belly (after kids) so may wear one to make me look more slimline if you know what i mean!? i will be going to asda a the weekend to see if they have one.
thanks ladies

Hi Isabel

My tummy is still a problem area and although when I tried the tube dress on it did give me a better outline it was not as firm in the tummy area as I wanted, which is where I really need it!!!!

Have you been like me with Go Lower and not done any exercise?

I guess now I need to tone up a little bit because the weight is really falling off. I still do NOT plan to do an exercise regime, just some tummy toning exercises.

I rememebr after having the kids the hospital said to hold my tummy in while breathing. Hopefully, if I start doing that a lot I should see an improvement soon.

Tracey
I intend to hit the Spanish shops and have fun now! We have an El Corte Ingles near where we stay so I may have to have a look to see if they have anything reasonable or something that can be altered as the weight falls off.....

Not long now till you go away for a few days is it?

Back