SlimmingAli's food diary

Sorry I haven't been on again but had a bad few days so not bothered at all lol I definately need to stay focused now or I'll do more harm than good to my weight. I managed to still lose a lb last week even though Ive totally not been 100%. Kids back at school tomorrow so will be doing the school run (or walk hehe) plus going to start doing my dvd at night again aswell :D
Have you sorted yourself out, looks like you behaving better than me foodwise lol.

How'd you get on today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
How'd you get on today?

Hi hun, thanks for checking on me,sorry i didnt get on sooner had a busy day getting stuff sorted yesterday and been helping my friend who isnt feeling great this morning...yesterday went well,i have noticed i eat more or less the same thing everyday,but i think until i get myself into a routine with sophie back at school and taking ellis to his groups, then aslong as the food i am eating is on plan then thats ok right?

How are you getting on? Xxx

mummy84 said:
Sorry I haven't been on again but had a bad few days so not bothered at all lol I definately need to stay focused now or I'll do more harm than good to my weight. I managed to still lose a lb last week even though Ive totally not been 100%. Kids back at school tomorrow so will be doing the school run (or walk hehe) plus going to start doing my dvd at night again aswell :D
Have you sorted yourself out, looks like you behaving better than me foodwise lol.

Well done on losing 1lb hun..i think having a few days off can sometimes do us some good,i think we sometimes forget how bad eating the rubbish food makes us feel and we need to be reminded so we can appreciate sw.

Im feeling very good this week especially today,feel more positive than i have for a while,im going back to spinning tonight,first time in 2 months so if u dont hear from me again u know its cos its killed me lol xxc

Rather you than me for spinning, great class but extremely painful lol

Well done for getting back on track i tend to eat the same things quite often it gets boring but it does the job for the time being! X

Hi hun, thanks for checking on me,sorry i didnt get on sooner had a busy day getting stuff sorted yesterday and been helping my friend who isnt feeling great this morning...yesterday went well,i have noticed i eat more or less the same thing everyday,but i think until i get myself into a routine with sophie back at school and taking ellis to his groups, then aslong as the food i am eating is on plan then thats ok right?

How are you getting on? Xxx

OK ish x

Bit down yesterday and today off sick with stomack ache and back pain but no crap eaten so far so thats good :)

Glad you are getting back to normalish but spinning - really? I don't think I'll ever do that!!!

lsf666 said:
OK ish x

Bit down yesterday and today off sick with stomack ache and back pain but no crap eaten so far so thats good :)

Glad you are getting back to normalish but spinning - really? I don't think I'll ever do that!!!

Aww hun im sorry to hear you are feeling down and unwell,sending hugs x

I ended up doing 2 spin classes in the end,all i kept thinking was....i will get to target, i will get to target lol xx

slimmingali27 said:
I ended up doing 2 spin classes in the end,all i kept thinking was....i will get to target, i will get to target lol xx

Do you need me to call a doctor for you or have you already got one on stand by for when you can't walk tomorrow?? X

slimmingali27 said:
Aww hun im sorry to hear you are feeling down and unwell,sending hugs x

Thanks x Feeling better now :)

Wow! 2 spin classes? I'm impressed. You are an inspiration :)

Must do exercise tomorrow!!!

shenzi said:
Do you need me to call a doctor for you or have you already got one on stand by for when you can't walk tomorrow?? X

Lol if you could call me a doctor i would be grateful,my bum is already hurting i dread to think what my legs will be like on the morn..how have you been today? Xx

lsf666 said:
Thanks x Feeling better now :)

Wow! 2 spin classes? I'm impressed. You are an inspiration :)

Must do exercise tomorrow!!!

Thanks hun.i forgot what a buzz i got from it, im booked in again for wednesday if i can still walk lol x

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun.i forgot what a buzz i got from it, im booked in again for wednesday if i can still walk lol x

You are shaming me!!!

slimmingali27 said:
Lol if you could call me a doctor i would be grateful,my bum is already hurting i dread to think what my legs will be like on the morn..how have you been today? Xx

Morning Ali, doctor on his way to you! Lol
My day yesterday was good and today will be even better ;) well actually i doubt today will be better as i have a dentist appointment but positive thinking and all that jazz :) have a lovely day x x

Hope your ok Ali? Good luck for wi today x x

Hope the wi fairies are kind to you today... good luck and thanks for all your support this week... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi girls

Sorry i havent been on i forgot to top up my phone and had no data connection and havent been able to get on the computer to catch up. I lost 3lb this week, was really pleased looked like the spinning classes paid off lol. Im just getting the kids ready so ill pop back on and see how you all did when i've dropped sophie off,i just wanted to let you all know i hadnt disappeared on you. Thank you for all your support this week xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls

Sorry i havent been on i forgot to top up my phone and had no data connection and havent been able to get on the computer to catch up. I lost 3lb this week, was really pleased looked like the spinning classes paid off lol. Im just getting the kids ready so ill pop back on and see how you all did when i've dropped sophie off,i just wanted to let you all know i hadnt disappeared on you. Thank you for all your support this week xxx

Yey!!! Well done :) That's so great. I lost 1 lb. Wish it was more but still pleased it's going in the right direction!

See you later x

Back