SlimmingAli's food diary

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls

Sorry i havent been on i forgot to top up my phone and had no data connection and havent been able to get on the computer to catch up. I lost 3lb this week, was really pleased looked like the spinning classes paid off lol. Im just getting the kids ready so ill pop back on and see how you all did when i've dropped sophie off,i just wanted to let you all know i hadnt disappeared on you. Thank you for all your support this week xxx

A whole 3lbs woo! Well done you! Can you feel your bum and your legs yet after spinning lol x x x

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls

Sorry i havent been on i forgot to top up my phone and had no data connection and havent been able to get on the computer to catch up. I lost 3lb this week, was really pleased looked like the spinning classes paid off lol. Im just getting the kids ready so ill pop back on and see how you all did when i've dropped sophie off,i just wanted to let you all know i hadnt disappeared on you. Thank you for all your support this week xxx

That's great Ali... Pleased as punch at that loss and there you were Mrs nearly giving in! As if we' d let ya... Hugs... Chelle... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Yey!!! Well done :) That's so great. I lost 1 lb. Wish it was more but still pleased it's going in the right direction!

See you later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss babe,you have done so well to stick at 100% for 2 weeks xxx

shenzi said:
A whole 3lbs woo! Well done you! Can you feel your bum and your legs yet after spinning lol x x x

Lol my bum has only just stopped hurting,but i did do a spin class on wednesday aswell lol cant wait to go again on monday,might just do the one class this time though. Hope you are having a lovely birthday xx

sleepytimesadie said:
That's great Ali... Pleased as punch at that loss and there you were Mrs nearly giving in! As if we' d let ya... Hugs... Chelle... xx

Thank you hun,i think i would of given in without all of your support. How are you feeling know hunni? Sending love and hugs xxxx

slimmingali27 said:
Well done on your loss babe,you have done so well to stick at 100% for 2 weeks xxx

Yes. If you exclude what I had after WI last night!

Here we go for week 3 :)

slimmingali27 said:
Thank you hun,i think i would of given in without all of your support. How are you feeling know hunni? Sending love and hugs xxxx

Ok thanks babe... trying to stay upbeat... still having the dreams but, I guess they'll go of their own accord... xx

Hi girls

Havent been on this weekend had a lot going on,havent been on plan either but planned this and im getting back on it tomorrow. Ive got a bad downer on again,there is no reason for me to feel like this and this makes me feel worse as there are people out there with so many bad things going on in there lives.im sorry to come on and moan again,feel like its all i do,should maybe rename this thread lol.i hope you have all had a lovely weekend xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls

Havent been on this weekend had a lot going on,havent been on plan either but planned this and im getting back on it tomorrow. Ive got a bad downer on again,there is no reason for me to feel like this and this makes me feel worse as there are people out there with so many bad things going on in there lives.im sorry to come on and moan again,feel like its all i do,should maybe rename this thread lol.i hope you have all had a lovely weekend xxx

Glad you are planning to get in plan tomorrow :)

Don't worry about moaning! We all do it and that what great about this site - the support you get back x

I'll be back later :)

Hi Ali! Your not the only one that's had a bit of a crap and come on here to vent, Ive done it this weekend, that's what we are here for to listen to the good days and the day, you feeling better now? X

Hi Ali... Hope you are feeling better, and it does us all good to vent... As you know everyone on here is here to listen, advise or moan along with us... Chin up... Chelle xx

Ali we miss you! Hope your ok xx

Back