*** Slinky Slimmer Saturday - Hour by Hour ***

Few sick people at the moment it seems! My bath seemed to help a bit, if nothing else I feel all lovely because of the bio oil and I got a chance to relax and read my book!

Bio oil bath sounds lovely. I've used bio-oil for a while on my stomach and it works great. A few weeks ago my daugthers teacher told me there were some brilliant writing exercise books in Poundland. I normally hate that place cause its so busy that I can't get the buggy around it. Anyway, I wanted to get Imogen some writing and reading workbooks so braved going in there and spotted something called 'Rescue Oil'. It is basically a rip-off version of Bio-oil, but at £1 for 40ml, its saves me a fair whack on the £8.80 it costs me in Boots. It works just as well as the real stuff, I'm going to go stock up on a few bottle while I can still buy it! Anyone with a Poundland near them, go check it out!

To be honest, I don't know how much it helps with toning, I've only used it for a week or two. People have recommended it though. But if nothing else it makes my skin feel all lovely and smooth, so worth a try!

Oooh I might go check out poundland then! Though I hate going in there just because I used to work in there!! It got very boring very quickly I tell you.. how much is this? so is this a pound? do you get paid a pound too? Silly silly people!

I long to be able to get in a bath comfortably - and I will get there soon!!!! Just a shower person, but it does sound lovely!

Sarah
x

Yeah, just use it like a moisturising oil. Rubbed into stretch marks it really makes a difference, I noticed mine fade so much quicker. It makes your skin so soft as well

Yeah I use it for both! I looked in poundland, no rescue oil! I did however find a really nice dress thing which I loved but wouldn't wear now. However it was a charity shop and it was a few sizes smaller and I would wear it then so I bought it! It was really cheap, brand new, with tags, so I thought why not! I already have the whole outfit it would be a part of planned out in my head. And for the first time probably ever I could visualise myself not being as fat as I am now!

How are you feeling by the way Lisa? Any better?

Nope, no better. Still pretty crappy. Just had a little snooze while the kids did- think my 4 year old might be a bit run down cause she never naps during the day. But I'm not complaining, the sleep was just what I needed. I feel a bit more upbeat about things now, just want to get over being ill and get cracking with dieting again, whether it be CD or WW.....

Sometimes my husband drives me mental

I've come home from a long and tiring day - I walked to the shops first, bought him lots of scrummy food. Healthy but scrummy. Walk to butchers buy big bone for dog, as can't leave her out. Wish I had left her out as get home to discover shes skid marked the couch. The kitchens a mess, theres wet towels hanging over everything, the curtains are still drawn (!) and bed not made, dishwashers overflowing etc.

Drink my shake. Calm down.

Sit down to PC - AND THERES A GIANT PACKET OF CHOC HOB NOBS.

:(

"NEW bigger Biscuit" apparently. :mad:

He's getting a "dooin" when he's home. And not in the fun way

Ha ha! Lexie, you are funny! Men don't see wet towels, full dishwashers etc! It's genetic! x

In the space of a hour though

I've done the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, stripped the couch, made the bed, put on a load of washing, hoovered, emptied bins and steam cleaned the hall laminate, livingroom and kitchen floors.

Just about to do the windows.

I mean HOW CAN HE NOT SEE IT?

They have no peripheral vision apparently. Also they are lazy b*stards x

I have to admit, my h2b is pretty good around the house. He tends to notice stuff and start sorting it out, but never quite does a good enough job. I guess I should just be thankful he tries :)

They have no peripheral vision apparently. Also they are lazy b*stards x

They don't actually. They have 45 degree field of vision, women have 180 degree vision. This stems from times where men needed to hunt to provide and women stayed behind to guard the "nest". Thus men fixate on a very narrow line of vision to fix on and hunt prey, women have better peripheral vision to spot intruders coming near the nest.

From "Why men don't listen and women can't read maps"

Great book. Very illuminating

Yep, have read it after seeing the bloke speak at a conference (am thinking Alan Carr, but that's a comedian isn't it?) Do you remember the but about men talking to you with their legs wide open? x

Back