SlinkySons diary to the new me!!!

Yayyy well done hun!!! Ahhh I know weather is awful!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Sonia! :) You're welcome to post on my diary section love. Gave me a giggle. Told you we were double trouble ;) hugs, Sonia x

Haha I know I was writing away and then only realised when I had already posted it haha! So blonde honestly I do make myself laugh! How are you getting on with it all huni? X

Slinkyson said:
Haha I know I was writing away and then only realised when I had already posted it haha! So blonde honestly I do make myself laugh! How are you getting on with it all huni? X

That's all right. I didn't mind at all. Gave me a good giggle :D x x

Hope you're doing great today. I kind of blew it today but back on it again and onwards and downwards as they all say. x

Good glad to hear just pick yourself back up and crack on :) it's tough some find it easy I certainly don't but you just have to keep thinking how you will feel once youve lost the weight that you want to it will all be worth it!

My turn to moan now! I'm seriously struggling tonight!!!! Ahhhhhhh, been busy all day so during the day I'm not even thinking about food but as soon as I walk through the door and smell the boys dinners cooking I instantly get annoyed and start to feel tempered so I've been taking myself off out of the way! Their all having pizza and angel delight for afters booooooooo Ive just had spam Bol with mushrooms which was quite nice but I've eaten it too quick and now I'm starving they are still eating!

One thing I've noticed recently is how fricken loud are people when they chew their food aghhhhh

Roll on slim ville and then pregnancy ville off course and then slim ville again haha x

Slinkyson said:
My turn to moan now! I'm seriously struggling tonight!!!! Ahhhhhhh, been busy all day so during the day I'm not even thinking about food but as soon as I walk through the door and smell the boys dinners cooking I instantly get annoyed and start to feel tempered so I've been taking myself off out of the way! Their all having pizza and angel delight for afters booooooooo Ive just had spam Bol with mushrooms which was quite nice but I've eaten it too quick and now I'm starving they are still eating!

One thing I've noticed recently is how fricken loud are people when they chew their food aghhhhh

Roll on slim ville and then pregnancy ville off course and then slim ville again haha x

Oh no! C'mon hunny you can get through tonight. I know I'm a fine one to talk but I'm better at giving out advice than taking it :D think I'll make cauli rice and chilli tomorrow. I find cauli rice quite filling. Remember pizza is evil and won't get you to your ideal dress size! You can make your own angel delight with mousse mix and a shake. I tried it and it was so good. Better than angel delight even x x

I know I'm just having a stress I think! I usually do 3 meal packs and 1 protein meal but recently I e tried 4 meal packs but I seem to be hungrier so I will try 3 meal packs and 1 protein tomorrow and see how that goes! I've got some mix a mousse was going to make one I fancied an oatmeal cookie instead so I used the porridge and made that up as a cookie was quite nice with a brew :) I've brought myself upstairs because now their all eating sweets and ice lollies, I'm due my period at the weekend so I reckon pmt isn't helping my mood hope your ok now xx

Slinkyson said:
I know I'm just having a stress I think! I usually do 3 meal packs and 1 protein meal but recently I e tried 4 meal packs but I seem to be hungrier so I will try 3 meal packs and 1 protein tomorrow and see how that goes! I've got some mix a mousse was going to make one I fancied an oatmeal cookie instead so I used the porridge and made that up as a cookie was quite nice with a brew :) I've brought myself upstairs because now their all eating sweets and ice lollies, I'm due my period at the weekend so I reckon pmt isn't helping my mood hope your ok now xx

Best thing is to take yourself away from temptation. I've taken drastic measures and chucked out my favourite foods. It's a bit hard as I live with family but needed to be done as they were the first things I turned to today. Family not amused but I've promised to pay for stuff. I'm sure I'll be fine in a week. PMT can cause harsh cravings. I am not looking forward to that. Have a great evening. Goodnight hunny x x

Morning hun :)

I always go for the meal too, the 4'th pack seems to do nothing lol x

Morning hun from today I will be back on 3 packs lost 3lb this week so 4lb to go till I'm back on the 11s woop woop i want that next week buts it's totm so may have to be the week after! Anyway here's to a long stressful day ahhhhhh

Have a good day everyone! Xxxx

Have a good day too lovey. Not much left till your in the elevenses!!! Oh hope your days not too stressful x x

Woohoo go you! God cnt wait Start seing losses again lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhhhh home sweet home! Strangely I'm not hungry I've had two packs all day been that busy just haven't stopped and now I'm past it but still I should eat otherwise my body will go into starvation and be vitamin deficient!

Well today wasnt as stressful as I first thought thankfully however still looking forward to my day off on Sunday 1st one in 13 days and when you work a min of 12hours a day like I bloody do, being a work a holic and all! You really need them days off to yourself so that's my plan this Sunday to do nothing woohoo can't wait :)))))

Hope you all had a fab day today xxxxx

Morning busy bee! ow are u today? Still no sign of ketosis for me, wtf!? Stupid body of mine, its really pee'ing me off this past few months lol.

Have a great day today xx

Well day 15 and feeling good apart from waking up with a stinking headache but I know it's dehydration I didn't drink much yesterday so must try harder today :) well another long busy day lies ahead of me today rol on 8pm :)

Have a great day everyone xxxxx

Ahhh day 14 get you!! 2 weeks down already!! get drinkin that water :D xxx

Back