SlinkySons diary to the new me!!!

I know it's gone so quick! Can't wait to be back in the 11s I felt great when I was 11.5ib still felt big but not as big as I do now! My donut has gone again, well some tops you can see it but I don't wear fitted things that often really!

So anyway today has been a fab day again not hungry in the slightest!

I feel I need to share something with you all but can I just say that this is something I've found to help and that it isnt 100% on plan, this is from my personal experience! In aldi they sell sugar free bold sweets and mints they are called Dominion I have the fruit ones! There is no citric acid in them and I just find the odd couple really help with my sweet tooth I had them all the way through my slim and save journey last time and again this time but if you are considering getting any don't eat too many they can cause a laxative effect! I only have them when I'm climbing the walls and just need something, they work wonders for me :)

Haha I used to have them too! I have loads of little cheats up my sleeve ooohhhh naughty me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank frig its Friday! Wooohoooo roll on 5pm! Can't wait to finish today what a long week I'm so chuffed that I havent cheated at all with all the stress but hey HO nearly over in finding week 3 really easy I'm not missing food at all! After chatting to Steph last night I've decided to stay on plan but up my calories and protein, and hit the gym now rather than wait I need to tighten my skin up too so I'm doing what Dee does with a little extra few bits of protein to help wooohooo do excited xxx

Morning! Yay to friday for you! im dreading going back work after the hols lol
Any plans for the weekend? xxx

Thanks for the Aldi sweets tip hun!

Well im working mobile tomorrow then going to the lakes or a walk on Sunday providing the weather is ok :) how's about you Steph?

No probs SHivie I think little tips like this keep us going :) xx

Ohhh sounds lovely! We went to the lakes a few weeks ago to a wedding, gorgeous place :D think we're off to Chester zoo tomorrow and the mum and dads house for a BBQ Sunday :)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) home sweet home totm has hit early :( but I'm ok normally by appetite increase but do far so good haven't had all my packs today just had two and a turkey stir fry so will have a choc shake or mousse later siooooooooo glad this week is over with what a stressful week!!! Anyway it's done now so all is good! I'm hoping with my period arriving today instead of Monday that it won't make to much difference to my weight on weds fingers crossed anyway!!

Hope everyone has had a great day xxx

image-3816078898.jpg

Balls that didn't work I was trying to add a fat and thin pic! This was me in April at my slimmest 11.5ibs slimmest I'd been in 5-6 years I now weigh 12.4 well I will be hopefully in the 11s by weds so this is what I'm aiming to get to I felt amazing at this weight only 1 stone lighter than I am now! I will get my oh to take a pic of me to upload what I look like now! There isn't that much difference but I feel like there is!

Wow hun! You're gorgeous in that pic! I can see why you felt amazing, you were glowing! Nothing like the feeling of happiness in your own skin is there?! And you're so close again....x

Awwww thanks you two :) I hope to be there very soon! Going to upload a few more later just to spear me on :) here's another 1 for now! This was me at 11.12ibs

image-3858176166.jpg

Wow u look incredible hun, bloody well done chick!
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

image-3983336503.jpg

So here was me as a bridesmaid at my bf's wedding last September! I was about 14stone here not my biggest but still rather large!

image-1896070546.jpg

This is me now 12.4 in this pic love this top :) hides my lumps and bumps and yet still quite flattering :) this was taken Sunday eve! I have hair extensions in! I wear them alot these days seen as my hair is super thin :(

You look gorgeous hun :) your so close now to the 11s, you will be there next week :)

Back