***slipping into smaller clothes sunday - hour by hour ***

good for you Mia, Im sure the mousse will not affect loss too much if any but you are right to have it, especailly if it alowed. Enjoy!

Hiya everyone,
Haven't been around much today, as have been working in the garden.
I have had another great 100% day today...
Just finished a frozen strawberry tetra which was a delicious addition to a hot sunny day! I am an icecream fan and find these so yummy.. and almost naughty!!
Will have my last shake warm later, either vanilla or strawberry...
Have done well with my water the alst two days, 3 litres each day...

Have my weigh in at just after 9am tomorrow and once again the scales havn't moved!!!!
It really puzzles me because my scales are exactly the same as Lelly's I know I have no change in weight yet, and at this point every week I am the same, and yet I lost 4 last week and 3's the two weeks before.
I think the night before weigh in my body must just have a mad 12 hours metabolizing fat or something??
Anyway,... glad most of you have had a great day today...
Have a great evening!

xx

Oh god I wish it was Saturday!

Just painted my nails a gorgeous dark diva red, as back at uni for 4 weeks and I can wear make up and nail polish if I want to! :bliss:

Going to sign off girlies,
Has been an 100% day for me and I'm pleased with that. Got my WI tomorrow a.m and got to take the car into Aberdeen to get it's service. Its been 2 1/2 weeks since I've seen my CDC but I don't think I've lost that much and got TOTM and probably water retention so just have to wait and see.
Away to have a long shower then my 1/2 choc mint shake before bed.

Sleep well x

Got loads of bargains at the boot sale so am happy :) Been 100% and just having a coffee and waiting for my tetra to freeze a bit more :) Been a great day today!

arrrrgghhhh!

I'm fine, diets fine, just arrgh!

Just water retention. Its so frustration. I drink all my water plus a bit, no cheats, gentle exercise and I'm just bloating as the days going on. Hoping against all hope it means TOTM will appear as thats not a fortnight late, but not too hopeful!

Debating going to docs to get a trigger to bring it on, but I really don't like messing with my body more than I need to. So I don't take laxatives unless its really bad, I don't take diuretics etc so really unkeen to take hormones. Just a personal thing but its so frustrating.

My first TOTM on CD was 2 weeks late, the next one came exactly on time..I'm supposedly due for one now but who knows when it will turn up.Wou'dn't it be nice if our bodies just did what they were supposed to?

Polishrose.. I've been on now for 11 days, the CD really messes with our bodies. Hope you have a good day today. xx

Back