Smallest i can ever remember being .

mrs big b

Gold Member
It's freezing but I'm going out today in my new size 12 mini skirt :) I was a 14 when I got married 19 years ago never been this small . I'm sooo excited can describe how I'm feeling . 5 sizes smaller than July .
Sorry for going :D

well done thats brilliant x

"You go girl". he he i can only say this on line.
I think you need to change your name as you are no longer Mrs Big B

miss big b your losses are truly inspirational! It would be great if I could see those losses although I think mine will be slow and steady :)

Thanks all :) I think i might change it anyone know how ? Step one of the new confident me . Gonna call myself mrs getting skinny b :)

Added pics :)

Attachments

• image-2087738290.jpg
    image-2087738290.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 165
  • image-3229513948.jpg
    image-3229513948.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 170
You look fab well done!! You're the same height as me, I can't believe how quickly you've lost it, I'm currently trying to shed what I gained when I stopped following the plan.

Do you follow EE? Is there a tip to your good weekly losses?

3106Catherine said:
You look fab well done!! You're the same height as me, I can't believe how quickly you've lost it, I'm currently trying to shed what I gained when I stopped following the plan.

Do you follow EE? Is there a tip to your good weekly losses?

thanks Hun
I do a mix of all 3 prob more red than anything . I'm 12.5 at wi last tuesday . Good luck you've done it before so can do it again :) I'm gonna try and stick on plan after . Unfortunately I gain as quick as I lose so will have to stick with it . No tips really I'm just 100% have my hex and keep my syns around 7-8 per day . I've only had 1 day of plan in almost 20 weeks . I've been blessed with having good willpower although when it comes to buying clothes now I'm not sure I'll be so restrained pmsl

Oh and btw what is your target sorry I'm on my phone can see it be interesting to know as were the same height

154lb (11st) although not sure I'll actually get that low. I got to 12st 4lb before, and managed to put 2st back on in as many months!! I do red days only, I only have to look at a carb to put on weight. My first goal is to get back to 12st 4lb and then 11st 7lb and think I'll decide from there whether to keep going

3106Catherine said:
154lb (11st) although not sure I'll actually get that low. I got to 12st 4lb before, and managed to put 2st back on in as many months!! I do red days only, I only have to look at a carb to put on weight. My first goal is to get back to 12st 4lb and then 11st 7lb and think I'll decide from there whether to keep going

I'm aiming for 11'7 but the last few weeks I've been toying with the idea of going to 10'7 . Not sure still aiming for 11'7 and see what happens then . If it carrys on coming off I'll stick with it I think . I am big boned as you can see in my pic I'm never gonna be tiny so I'm just gonna see what happens

Well done! I need to get my head round the whole being the smallest i've ever been thing! Struggling with it at the moment, so its nice to see someone has managed it!

Back