• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Smashed my Dukan date to true weight!!

I did it weigh in today and got to my target before my Dukan date. !!

If you read my diary you will see I am going for another 4lb loss before I go to conso to be happy with myself. I guessed when doing the Dukan calculations about the weight I can easily maintain - had no idea so played around seeing what it did if I took a few more lbs off that figure and it does come out that a true weight for me can be 4lbs lighter.

I can't thank the members on this site enough for all their help, truely lifechanging for me in what I have learnt.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done!

I am amazed how quickly the weight falls off you when doing this diet, especially if you eat more red than white meat.

I am only a couple of pounds off my true weight prediction so will be ready to change to conso.

I think I will be out of conso by mid november so won't feel too bad about going away at Christmas to the in laws.

Luckily I don't drink a lot but you know what Christmas is like for snacks and nibbles. I will just make sure I have a pp day whilst I am there. ;)

Poppy03

Silver Member
Congratulations. It is a wonderful feeling. I found conso hard going once the strict rules went so you may find this site even more helpful for the aftermath!

Oh WoW.

are you floating on air?

I am kicking myself, that I didn't know about Dukan years ago - all those Tuesday nights at wretched Slimming clubs - and did I loose any thing....of course not.

I have lost more in 5 weeks, than I've lost in 5 years. What does that say. So inspiring to hear you have achieved what you set out to do. Well Done. ( my day will come!)

Tessa

Wow Claire, just shows what you can do with the determination and the right knowledge!!! You must be strutting around your place...I'd be trying on all the old jeans, *I do it every time I lose a 1lb never mind reach goal* You're an inspiration Lady!!! x

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
FANTASTIC!!!!! :)

Wow Claire, just shows what you can do with the determination and the right knowledge!!! You must be strutting around your place...I'd be trying on all the old jeans, *I do it every time I lose a 1lb never mind reach goal* You're an inspiration Lady!!! x
I do that too when I have lost a couple of pounds. :D