Snoooooooow!!

we've got more here today too! Thankfully a family friend came and fixed the boiler so nice and toasty now.
Enjoy the white stuff!

Nope, still none here. It's lightly dusted but can still see the grass. We just have wet air at the moment.

lol. I can't actually see outside now as it's coming down so thick. Nice day to sit inside and keep warm I think!

You know, Ketosis chills, not good in this weather. I is FREEZING my arse off!! :cry:

On a positive note, its pretty outside!!

If you look carefully out of my windows, you can just see the stuff. It's like micro grit.

The view from my windows

Hi Slendablenda,
It looks a bit like our view too. Another snow day today making a couple of snowmen with the kids and out on the sledge.

I'm so over the snow. Nearly crashed twice on my way into work today. We're just not set up for it over here.

Bournemouth and Poole were on the news last night having NOT had the snow yet. :rolleyes: Something to do with the heat from buildings and being by the sea. And Brighton and Southampton don't have warm buildings or sea???

I know I've seen some strange weather down here over the years, the weather coming from the south west it usually skips over the Purbecks and lands on the Isle of Wight leaving the Christchurch Bay area hole untouched, but that is geographical and all this weather has come from the north east! Did anyone see the big satellite photo they had on the news at the beginning of the week? All of UK white, except Dorset. :eek:

Oh well. Rain is now forecast so it will probably snow!!

On a more glorious note...

Just thought I'd share this little gem with you all. He came down to the house on some wood. I guess it was snugly hibernating until OH disturbed it. He’s put it back up in the woodshed to go back to sleep.

P10206842.jpg

Wow Foxy, what a lovely thing to see at this time. I didn't know they hibernated, i just thought they had very short lives.
Time for me to look up a little biology methinks.

Back