Snoooooooow!!

My soul mate Monet. :D

1123151134046940603S200x200Q85.jpg
1123152277046940603S200x200Q85.jpg
1123149668046940603S425x425Q85.jpg
1123152067046940603S200x200Q85.jpg

Lovely elegant pussy cats xx

Did any of you catch the program that has just finished on ITV3 - Joanna Lumley on Cats - totally awesome......

And Chai day is next Friday!!! I hope Lily doesnt get the hump too badly....

Jez
xx

PS: BL your Cats are gorgeous......

Lol I think at most when we had all our rescue babies we had about 24 mad but wonderful........ I have just realised we have hijacked this post entirely and turned it into Cat Chat... btw BL did you get my text the other day?

Jez
xx

See if I can do it

I've just uploaded some of my cat pics onto my MM albums.

Here goes................

My babies.

Montague after he'd been missing for 4 days. Just wanted a cuddle from his Daddy.

My lovely Mango. Sadly she was killed by a car last summer. We miss her still.

Omg this thread is filled with more cat cuteness - it should be illegal it is so good. It is so true a part of them always remains with us. I often feel my other soul cat Mischka "walking" on my bed when Lil is nowhere to be seen. She is always close by and with me.

Things are resolving themselves BL :) The text was to find out how you were though I was worried about you, called and then texted the other day, thought you might have been out when I didn't hear from ya.

Jez
xx

I'm going to have to bring some dog cuteness to the situation too...here's my lovely chap Max. Enjoying some of the snow and generally looking handsome. Love him Sooooooooooo much xx

5177_193444675289_514865289_7445732_4913999_s.jpg

17370_385103150289_514865289_10516508_6222939_s.jpg

OMG the cuteness!!!! He looks like a very posh gentleman :)

Bet he enjoyed the snow - since this is the snow thread after all hehehehe.

Jez
xx

he's the best. A very special furry friend. And he loves snuffling his nose in the snow!
He had an op yesterday to remove a couple of lumps but thankfully he's back on form today and being his usual cheeky self.
I think this is my most successful thread ever lol! x

Sadly I don't get snow days as I work from home. It's great most of the year but I've got no excuses not to work...although I did go out and build a snowman yesterday afternoon!
Sun has been shining all day and it's so beautiful out. Just hope it doesn't get too icy overnight as have to do some driving tomorrow.
Glad you're enjoying your snow time!

Im a bit worried about it today!!! Im near Heathrow and we had some snow yesterday and thats it!!! No more snow, just loads of cold weather so Im guessing lots of scary ice to drive on today!!

Lovely dogggy Rachel!

Well, no snow day today. Bosses got all practical and said if it was too icy on pavements for me to walk they will treat me to a taxi ride too and fro. :( Bastids! :D

So, I am going to try on foot first. Dug my wellies out as my "Waterproof" boots were anything but! LOL

Good luck everyone!

Jezz, thanks for looking in on my - things are feeling a bit brighter in many regards. Still a lot of worry, but trying very hard to not do - as ther e is abso nothing I can do about it now, from here.

THanks love.

xx

Not sure why I did not get them? Though had some probs recharging phone last time - maybe something went wrong? New battery time maybe? Will mention to the techno expert in the house. Hope you are finding some peace and ease now too.

xx

Back