Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Snuggles food diary - L plates on Instructor required!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by snuggle69, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Well here goes!
    I had my first weigh in on Tues night which as a lot of you know I was really nervous about. Yesterday I just finished off what I had from my previous diet...so today is day one.
    I havent really got my head round it all yet so am going to need some advice from you pros if I am getting it right or wrong!!

So for breakfast: small pot natural yogurt, fresh summer fruits.

Lunch: salad, 2 ryvitas (hexb?), carrots, 2 laughing cow extra light triangles, activa yogurt and an apple. (Havent a clue how I will eat that lot, its almost as much as I was allowed in a day on bodychef!!)

Not sure about dinner yet, as I need to visit tesco in my lunch hour and get something.

I also drink about 5 cups of black coffee/green tea during the day and 4 glasses of water.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Dinner was britmums burgers, sw chips and a large portion of salad.
    I dont think that I have had any sins today, have eaten so much I am totally stuffed and no room for anything else.

Made a sw quiche tonight for lunch tomorrow with salad, and made a fruit salad as well....

Can someone just let me know if I have actually managed to stick by the rules?

4. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Here we go on day 2! Just hope I am getting this right :)

Breakfast - activa ff yogurt, summer fruits and an alpen light bar cruched over the top (hexb) I think!

For lunch I have sw quiche, large mixed salad, the other alpen bar.

apple banana and plum for during the day!!

Am off out for dinner tonight, but its a harvester so can have salad, chicken breast, jacket potato.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.