Snuggles food diary - L plates on Instructor required!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well here goes!
I had my first weigh in on Tues night which as a lot of you know I was really nervous about. Yesterday I just finished off what I had from my previous diet...so today is day one.
I havent really got my head round it all yet so am going to need some advice from you pros if I am getting it right or wrong!!

So for breakfast: small pot natural yogurt, fresh summer fruits.

Lunch: salad, 2 ryvitas (hexb?), carrots, 2 laughing cow extra light triangles, activa yogurt and an apple. (Havent a clue how I will eat that lot, its almost as much as I was allowed in a day on bodychef!!)

Not sure about dinner yet, as I need to visit tesco in my lunch hour and get something.

I also drink about 5 cups of black coffee/green tea during the day and 4 glasses of water.

Dinner was britmums burgers, sw chips and a large portion of salad.
I dont think that I have had any sins today, have eaten so much I am totally stuffed and no room for anything else.

Made a sw quiche tonight for lunch tomorrow with salad, and made a fruit salad as well....

Can someone just let me know if I have actually managed to stick by the rules?

Here we go on day 2! Just hope I am getting this right :)

Breakfast - activa ff yogurt, summer fruits and an alpen light bar cruched over the top (hexb) I think!

For lunch I have sw quiche, large mixed salad, the other alpen bar.

apple banana and plum for during the day!!

Am off out for dinner tonight, but its a harvester so can have salad, chicken breast, jacket potato.

Back