Extra Easy So...I put on 1lb in my first week. Oh dear.

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
As the title says: +1lb in my first week. (WI on Monday night)

That said, I didn't follow the Extra Easy plan as well as I could have.

Went off plan on two occasions, and did not in any way obey the rule of 1/3 of plate superfree foods.

This week I'm being strict though! I've had loads of fruit and veg today and have not had any syns yet (except 1 and a half crisps, which I'm hoping is negligible!)

So, I'll be giving EE another try, this time sticking to the plan. If it doesn't work out, I'll be switching to Original and Green days next week.

Any tips or hints, just throw them my way!

Thanks!

Don't be discuraged. You're still getting your head round the plan. Stick with it and hope you have a good loss next weigh in.

Q

did not in any way obey the rule of 1/3 of plate superfree foods.

Yep, that would be the culprit I think. What were your free food portions like? The superfree food is there to make sure you don't go overboard on the free foods. Some people find it useful to leave one third of their plate empty if they are not having the superfree foods with the meal.

Yep, that would be the culprit I think. What were your free food portions like? The superfree food is there to make sure you don't go overboard on the free foods. Some people find it useful to leave one third of their plate empty if they are not having the superfree foods with the meal.

Well, I ate meals such as scrambled eggs on toast with beans and sometimes sausages and bacon. So no fruit or veg there.

This week I'm doing a lot better! Though I love the idea of leaving 1/3 of the plate empty. Thanks for tips and encouragement guys.

Well, I ate meals such as scrambled eggs on toast with beans and sometimes sausages and bacon. So no fruit or veg there.

This week I'm doing a lot better! Though I love the idea of leaving 1/3 of the plate empty. Thanks for tips and encouragement guys.

is it that you dont like fruit/veg?

I do, but I think it'll be difficult to have fruit and veg with every single meal.

ok here's what i do, i have a piece of fruit with my brekkie or just after it, i also keep brocoli and carrots cos theyre dead easy and go with any meal only take 10mins to boil or if youre going to have something like egg, beans n bacon as a meal, why not try adding some mushrooms and half a can of tomatoes? i know other people have mentioned it but the 1/3 superfree rule really is important, if you cant manage it with your meals you can always try and make up for it in snacks. hope that helps, chin up and dont be discouraged - EE can take a while to get used to xx

make some sw coleslaw and just bung it on the plate towards your third superfree, doesnt even seem like you are having veg!

Thanks guys! These tips are lovely and useful. I think I'm more of a fruit person, I'm not a fan of breakfast veg like mushrooms or tomatoes, which is highly annoying, but it can't be helped...

In the past couple of years, I've trained myself to eat more vegetables such as broccoli and green beans, so I'm sorted for dinners. Also, I like passata, so that with mince counts, right?

I'll get used to EE soon (I hope!)

:)

you also have to remeber if your making things that include vegtables ect they count so your bolagnaise with red peppers onions mushrooms tomotoes and what ever else goes into it counts as that third ...keep up good work hun im sure you will do well this week ..a girl at my class also put a pound on in her first week this week to

Back