So i thought I'd take the plunge and start a diary

your doing fab... look what you have to lose compared to what you have left to lose...you're well over half way :D

Well done for your weekly loss hun :) keep at it! x

I'm working on my last 21lbs now too, see you at the finish line - we're all gonna be super slim and healthy before we know it :) x

Your doing great 2 1/2 stone that's a lot of weight, 21lb naaaaar now that's a breeze ;-) x

Thanks everyone :) just don't think it compares to folk with 5+ stone losses!! I've had a brill day :) haircut this morning, then went out a ride this afternoon. First experience of a treeless saddle and a wide highland so I'll struggle to walk tomorrow! Much harder than any hacks I've done previously, very steep! Now baking for the week, made curry for tonight :) and waiting for my muffins to freeze some!

Only downside was the chicken I intended on roasting was off! Cinema tonight to see 21 jump street and I'm taking broccoli (tenderstem) and muffins as snacks. Rock and roll. Makes up for someone telling me earlier in the week I smelled like cooking and having to admit I had chicken in my handbag!

Thanks for the encouragement, sure its due to slow down as I'm not doing enough exercise!

Majorly lacking the ability to walk today. Also forgot during my masses of prep this weekend that i hadn't made anything pp so I microwaved chicken at lunch. Was much better than breakfast's half raw egg *boke*

Tomorrow I have zoe's tomatoey chicken curry for lunch and spicy one for tea! (and one portion of cauliflower rice with the two!). Intruiged to see how I fare with more veg in pv since I'm rubbish at prep so they're 95% pp normally...scared!

21 lb to go!

xeilidhx said:
Majorly lacking the ability to walk today. Also forgot during my masses of prep this weekend that i hadn't made anything pp so I microwaved chicken at lunch. Was much better than breakfast's half raw egg *boke*

Tomorrow I have zoe's tomatoey chicken curry for lunch and spicy one for tea! (and one portion of cauliflower rice with the two!). Intruiged to see how I fare with more veg in pv since I'm rubbish at prep so they're 95% pp normally...scared!

21 lb to go!

Eilidh, where is the recipie for cauliflower rice I can't find it.....help x

Someone wrote it on a thread on the main forum, unsure where! It was grate a raw cauliflower (don't do a me and grate knuckles too, ouch) and then microwave (no water) for 4-5 mins. I did a whole cauliflower and froze some.

In other news, after record high temperatures we have snow :( the joys!

yup im snowed in up her in north aberdeenshire... not funny and hubby has taken my landrover to work this morning I need to get my highland show entries to the post office this afternoon so will have to dig out the other 4x4 from the garage

Yes snowing and high winds in Durham.....unbelievable x

So jealous of you having the 4x4 option haha! Not that bad here. Utterly frozen at football, have resorted to wearing the boys skins so i can go on the pitch-they're not flattering! X

So I'm restarting the diary to help me record stuff as I do extra pp following my holiday. Hoping to get back into "the zone" and get to target asap- fed up!!

Yesterday- Saturday pp

B: chicken breast filled with pate (chicken liver and herbs, very bland). Bit of vinegar to liven it up .

L: nothing as had my first match with the new team

D: pack of bresola x2. Dukan muffins with quark. Chicken breast with pate (the other one!)

Drinks: 1.5l pepsi max, and probably too much skimmed milk (sweetened with sweetner)

Exercise: busy work day and two wee sprints in with that aka not enough!

Sunday pp again

B: 3 poached eggs

L: pack breasola, one hard boiled egg, muffins with sweetened quark

D: either roast beef or meatloaf-both cooking at present!

Drinks: diet lemonade and no milk!!

Dinner: roast beef and meatloaf. Then about 500g fat free yoghurt sweetened with sweetner. Too much argh keep sabotaging! Won't buy again!

Thanks alottolose! I feel very self conscious writing a diary but think I'll need it if I ever make it to conso!

Today:

B: 3 soft boiled eggs

L: roast beef and dukan bread with some balsamic vinegar

T: pack of cooled and peeled prawns with no sauce

Drinks: 2 l diet lemonade

Snacks: 3 sugar free jelly pots
1 pack beef jerky

Today was day three of pp...omg this can't have been dukan flu!! Worst migraine at work (hot and stuffy today) and my meds were in the car :( followed by driving 40 mins to football training where it was the busiest ever, and I kept having to stop cause the pain made me want to be sick :(

Urgh...off to bed now. On top of that I'll need to quell the "morning sickness" rumours tomorrow-I'm just ill! X

Hope you feel better this morning.
Looking at your stats, they are amazing. When I get time (when I stop reading diaries lol) I will try and figure out all of my measurements Thanks

Thanks stig, head much better. Only downside is the whoosh fairy has visited and she's not welcome! I blame smoked salmon for lunch!

I'll need to redo my stats as I haven't measured for over a month, always forget!

Today I weighed in at home which isn't the most accurate, but allowing for variations in scales I think I've lost my holiday weight with 3 pp. Continuing pp until friday as I didn't buy veg and am going home then!

Today (pp4)

B: 3 boiled eggs

L: smoked salmon (aldi pack)

T: roastbeef. And some meatloaf

Snacks: 2 x sugar free jelly pots. Oatbran "cake"

Drinks: 2l diet lemonade

X

Pp day 5

B: 3 boiled eggs

L: meatloaf

D: meatloaf and steak in a quark sauce

Snacks: 3x sf jelly. Dukan "cake"

Drinks: 2l diet lemonade

Updating at 330 as the damned whoosh fairy is threatening a visit but is being indecisive! So I'm left lying with killer cramps and sweats. Lesson learned- I still can't tolerate a pinch of garlic.

Pp day 6 (I have no veg in!)

B: too ill

Snack: 2 sf jelly

L who knows? I have steak but dunno if i can face it :(

Was meant to weigh and measure this am but felt too ill. Monday is the next plan!!

Hope you feel better soon! Also, I've been catching up on your other thread 'Couch to 5k', you've done so well! I'm just about to start week 6 - slightly nervous!!

Back