so ill

brien77

Gold Member
Ive got some sort of virus. Runny nose. Cough. Ache all over. Severe headaches. Burning up but freezing at same time and as weak as a kitten. Is there anything i can take that wont affect my weight loss on sat. Im on day 12 and so far have been 100%. Thanks any help much appreciated xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

get better soon hunny bee. i feel for you, me and other half been the same. not faniced the shakes, but forced them down. loadsa olbas oil, hot bath, sleep and paracetamol will sort u hun. HUGS xxxxxx

Hope u feel better soon I've just got over the flu still got the blocked nose and sore throat what made feel slightly better was a glass of warm water and an early nite under 2 duvets lol

Drinking loads of water should really help. Even if you don't feel like it. D:
Black tea and lots of rest should do it too.
Hope you feel better soon. ^_^

Hi aw sorry you feel so poorly. Hoping you get better soon. I was going to ask the same thing I have terrible swollen tonsils and just took two normal strength paracetamol. It's only day six but I've been 100% and I'd be gutted if it took me out of ketosis. So I'm glad I saw this thread I feel a little more reassured. Sorry you are I'll though.xx

Also maybe have the soup and the choc shake warm might make you feel a bit better x

I think Paracetamol is one of the only things you can have hun!! : (

Hope you feel better soon!!

X

Back