So my journey begins ....

A loss is a loss - some weeks will go slower than others and TOTM normally stalls, so good job on a 1 lb loss :0clapper:

PV yesterday

Breakfast - Smoked haddock, poached egg and creamed spinach
Lunch - Cajun chicken salad
Dinner - mackerel pate with oat galette and asparagus

Yesterday PP

Breakfast - Smoked haddock and boiled eggs
Lunch - Mackerel pate with galette
Dinner - Salt and pepper chicken with cottage cheese

Went to a funeral yesterday, made sure I had a big late breakfast to see me through as it was right in the middle of the day. At the wake after I resisted all food and wine. Working from store today so I have stocked up my lunchbox to last me the day!

PV today

Disaster at teatime!!!
Cooking BBQ pork fajitas for my son and his mate (smelled SO good). Wasn't too tempted though. Went to the fridge to cook my chicken only to discover that I forgot to take it out the bloody freezer!! Looked back at those fajitas. Now slightly tempted. Very quickly moved toward the eggs and made an omelette. Very proud that I resisted YUMMY fajitas and didn't cheat after the disappointment of no chicken

Breakfast - boiled egg, chicken and asparagus in fromage frais
Lunch - Peppered chicken with celery and cottage cheese
Dinner - Curried spinach omelette with grilled tomatoes
Need to get some oatbran in later. Might try a sweet galette with lemon quark.

Wow!! From the start of your post, I thought you'd eaten all the fajitas and half a chocolate cake :)

Well done, amazing lady!

Thanks!

This is the first time since I started 6 weeks ago that I haven't been prepared!! Good to know I can make the right choice when no chicken is to hand lol x

Julie lol, no disaster there just a Dukan Star xxx

Awwww thank you!!!!!

I honestly panicked but I am kinda glad it happened as I now know I have really changed my way of thinking. 2 months ago I would have eaten the fajitas or actually gone to the chippy lol :D

Yesterday PP day

Breaksfat- Oatbran and yogurt
Lunch - Salmon and cottage cheese
Dinner - Peppered chicken with curried yogurt, oatbran galette

Its not until I started typing this that I realised I had two lots of oatbran yesterday WOOPS!! I'll do an extra 5mins on the wii fit today to make up for it - or hope it takes care of itself lol

I only work from a store once a week, so that is the only time I wear uniform. Yesterday when I put my trousers on they were literally hanging off me and the shirt is like a tent. A couple of people commented on my weight loss which is always nice. My other half said it's noticeable from every angle - which is nice!!

Last edited:
Yay for your lovely OH :)

Forgot to update for yesterday!

PV day

Breakfast - poached eggs and creamed spinach
Lunch - mackerel pate with savoury oatbran biscuits (DOUBLE YUMMY) and celery sticks
Dinner - Roast chicken and salad
Snack - Natural yogurt

I have been missing cheese and biscuits a bit. I used to LOVE Scottish oatcakes, found the oatbran biscuit recipe and am AMAZED that they taste so much like oatcakes. VERY happy with this :D

Note to self: have to stop reading Julie's meal plans on an empty stomach. It's just too cruel.

Sounds delish as always! Cxx

Thank you! The variety is keeping me sane lol xx

PP yesterday. Had to spend a day at head office so breakfast and lunch were packed and easy to grab!

Breakfast - Boiled egg with crabsticks
Lunch - Roast chicken with curried yogurt dip and galette
Dinner - Mackerel with cottage cheese

Yesterday PV

Breakfast - mackerel with grilled tomatoes
Lunch - oat biscuits with salmon pate , crabsticks and celery sticks
Dinner - Spinach omelette with roast chicken

Weekly weigh in this morning. Lost 2.4lbs this week. Was concerned that things might be slowing down but very happy with this loss!
Happy Sunday all!! xx

Yesterday PP

Breakfast - omelette
Lunch - cajun chicken with galette
Dinner - poached salmon with lemon basil

Decided to allow myself some wine. I drank a whole bottle then wanted something sweet so had a big handful af peanut butter M&Ms. Didn't even really enjoy them. Woke up this morning and was sick twice. I am officially a lightweight now! Lesson learnt.
After 7 weeks of being so good I felt the need for a little staged rebellion! It's out of my system now and I am back on the Dukan wagon lol

(if anyone needs me I'll be on the naughty step)

Naughty, naughty - a WHOLE bottle? Lol. 7 weeks on is a long time to keep everything straight and you could have done a lot worse. AND, you're back on! :)

I know VERY naughty!!!
Very much back on track today and behaving myself again! xx

PV yesterday

Missed breakfast due to feeling like death!

Lunch - Ham and spinach omelette
Dinner - Tuna and egg salad with a galette

Drank around 3.5ltrs of water. Lesson learned. No more Sunday wine!!

Hhahahaha Julie your naughty step comment made me laugh! Great effort getting back on the wagon while on a hangover though, I don't think I would cope very well!

Also your weight loss has been awesome well done chick :)

Back