So my journey begins ....

We've all been there! As the others say, it'll be off in no time - what's your Christmas target?! Jx

Already the scale are shifting! Feeling good this morning.

Yesterday ...

Breakfast - curried omelette
Lunch - Cajun chicken with yogurt dip
Snack - seafood sticks
Dinner - lemon and pepper chicken

Not sure about a Christmas target, I shall decide today and update you! Xx

Sent from my hudl ht7s3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good menu Julie, that weight will be off in time for you to get into your elf outfit, easy! Jx

Another PP day under my belt and the scales are still shifting WOOHOO!!

Breakfast - Smoked salmon and boiled eggs
Lunch - Peppered chicken with cottage cheese
Dinner - Oat bicuits with salmon mousse, seafood sticks, roast chicken

Planning another PP day but may "treat" myself to some tomato puree tonight so I can make a pizza!

Wooooooohoooooo well done Julie!

You are on a roll, keep it up!! Jx

Yesterday PP

Breakfast - chive omelette
Lunch - Haddock with cottage cheese
Dinner - Chicken with sage galette.

Today a mini disaster struck but I maintained control. I was at a training day for Apple (the company not the fruit). It wasn't until I arrived that I realised I had left my lunch box at home.
A hot buffet had been laid on and luckily there was some decent choices!
I went for two pieces of salmon (was starving after avoid the danish pastries and bacon rolls that were "breakfast") and a rather large salad.
Ignored the dessert table even though there was some good smelling cheese!
Home now and got some chicken roasting ready for dinner while I wait for my Tesco delivery. Ordered £75 of groceries and paid a grand total of £2.30 ... that's right £2.30!!!
Thank you double staff discount and some cheeky vouchers :)
TOTM struck last night. Hopefully won't slow progress down too much, but it does I know it will drop off next week.
#LongestPostEver

Very well handled, Julie! Bet you felt good watching everyone tucking into their pastry bombs :)

Thanks ladies, feels good to be back in the zone and in control! xx

Nice work! Thank god they had salmon for you - if I'm ever out for work it's usually cheap sandwiches and general carbage/garbage. Have been known to discretely pick prawns out of a prawn sarnie! And am well jealous of your bargain Tesco shop, what a treat! Jx

Usually these training days lay on a cold buffet which had no good choices, this is why I always take a packed lunch! xx

Last of the PP days.

Breakfast - had a bit of a late start to the day so had some fat free natural yogurt
Lunch - salmon omelette with cottage cheese
Dinner - dukan chicken and basil pizza

Looking forward to some vegetables today! Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx

PV yesterday

Breakfast - Boiled eggs and grilled tomatoes
Lunch - Chicken salad
Dinner - Stir fry beef with veg
Dessert - Sweet galette with toffee muller light (won't be trying this again! Much prefer savoury!)

Bet you loved having all the veg again! I love a good beef stir fry mmmm I am jealous! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

AAAhhhhhhh vegetables lol!!!Love a stir fry! I mix finely chopped red chillies and garlic with pepper in a bit of olive oil, marinade the chicken or beef then fry, adding reduced salt soy sauce at the end. SO easy and so yummy!!! I've put a muller yogurt in the freezer to have as "ice cream" later .... we shall see how that goes lol

That stir fry sounds so good mmmm :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weekly Weigh In ..... -8.6lbs Very happy with that. That's my holiday gain and then some gone :D

Need to really focus this week as I go to Wales Sunday until Thursday night for a conference. Food will all be laid be on. PP will be out of the question as there will be no where enough food for me lol. SO I plan all PP breakfasts (ham and eggs should be available) then PV lunch and dinner (as close to Dukan as I can find) Its all buffets and laid on meals so its tricky. But I shall try my best!!

Yesterday PP

Breakfast - Ham Omelette
Lunch - chicken and yogurt with oat bran biscuits
Dinner - Haddock poached in water with rosemary, cottage cheese
Dessert - Frozen toffee muller (left in the freezer WAY too long. too an hour to eat it)

That is amazing well done Julie!! xxx

Yes well done! It's tough when you have no control over food but if you can do PP breakfasts and avoid really bad carbs like biscuits you'll be fine. Good luck!!

Back