so weak

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by foxyxcoxy, 27 August 2009 Social URL.

1. foxyxcoxy

foxyxcoxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    this is horrible to post but i c you are all very supportive of each other so il giv it a try. goin into my third day on the lipotrim diet. thinkin bout all the differnt foods and can even taste them in my mouth. my hardest time with this is at nite wen i have no choice but to calm down stop running and start thinkin.
    my BF ans sis are so supportive and really want me to suceed i hope i can stick it ha,

ordered a dress in a 16 wen i am so obviously an 18 it's for the 5th of september and i have no alternatives but that dress. i think if i hadn't done that i would be running to eddie rockets rite now....
    HOW BAD IS TAT LIK SERIOUSLY......

feeling sick after each shake lik its expanding in my stomach or something.
    is that normal.

actually feel much better getting tat out there ha.:confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Aww, hun, we've ALL been there. Turst me, after your first weigh-in you'll be walking on air, in ketosis and it'll all get much better!
    Try posting in the Lipotrim forum (this is the maintenence section, for those at goal/trying to maintain their losses)- there's LOADS of fellow LT-ers there going through the same as you, believe me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.