So who has a claim to fame??

This thread is fabby - really made me chuckle reading through (and a little jealous in places too)! Thanks everyone! xx

When I was about 12 Big Breakfast (anyone remember???) came to my local town. They were doing a piece on the seaside - I dont live beside the sea!!! They had a huge bouncy castle that had a seaside scene pictured on it. I was in an accordian band at the time and they wanted us to parade up and down in front of this seaside scene!!! Met Paul Ross who was really funny!!!

When I was about 12 Big Breakfast (anyone remember???) came to my local town. They were doing a piece on the seaside - I dont live beside the sea!!! They had a huge bouncy castle that had a seaside scene pictured on it. I was in an accordian band at the time and they wanted us to parade up and down in front of this seaside scene!!! Met Paul Ross who was really funny!!!

Ooooooo that brings one back to me!! big breakfast came to a house near me one day, I walked into the local shop to by a paper and all that I could here was a deep laugh, it was Frank Bruno!!

I was with Ian (beaky) hun ha ha she took a real shine too him. Yep I have my Child of Achievement certificate and gold cup award at home, love it :) x

Darius is a DISH! i love him! lucky you!!

Oh crikey i have so many i couldnt fit them all in - when i was younger i used to go around seeing boybands at gigs and all sorts of random places, and we would generally have fab time partying in hotels with all the celebs!!!

Ive sort of grown out of it, but some of my friends still go and see bands.

My most recent one was meeting Them Crooked Vultures (which is Dave Grohl, Josh Homme and John Paul Jones!) I love Dave Grohl and was a complete div around him, had photo though which is on my Facebook.

I also met Duncan James and Sheriden Smith on Saturday - we went to see 'Legally Blonde' and met them after the show! Sheriden is lovely but Duncan is a complete TOSSER!!!! (i love myself etc)

I wont bore you with anymore tales of celeb stalking, but the only person i want to (and will) meet is Kylie now!

x

I see Elle's on here already. I also used to follow boybands and it was how I met Elle, about 100 years ago, and became besties! My fave boybands were Take That and Let Loose. Not seen or met Take That for a few years (they've become rather famous again, doncha know? ;)) but I still go and see Richie from Let Loose when he does the odd gig.

I was also with Elle on Saturday when we met the gorgeous Sheridan and the arsehole named Duncan James. He certainly lived up to his reputation and I shan't be repeating that again! Ha ha!!

Most famous person I met was probably Brad Pitt, but I was VERY starstruck round him and ignored Robbie Williams cos of him! Ha ha!! Dunno who I really like to meet now, David Tennant, Ray Winstone, Ricky Gervais perhaps?

I've had lunch with Hyacinth Bucket! And Seth Lakeman (folk singer) is a local at my parents pub!

Jason Donavan is lovely and I couldn't actually speak to him when I met him and Craig Maclaclan is just gorgeous!

Wasn't so keen on The Chuckle Brothers!!! xxx

so jealous especially Robbie Williams.

Woodsylou - bet katie price isn't as bad as the media make out or is she?

I've met Paul O'Grady, Thierry Henry.Carrie Grant & her hubby live near me & I've been on Songs of Praise pmsl

I need to get out celeb spotting! You guys have such good claims to fame!

I see Elle's on here already. I also used to follow boybands and it was how I met Elle, about 100 years ago, and became besties! My fave boybands were Take That and Let Loose. Not seen or met Take That for a few years (they've become rather famous again, doncha know? ;)) but I still go and see Richie from Let Loose when he does the odd gig.

I was also with Elle on Saturday when we met the gorgeous Sheridan and the arsehole named Duncan James. He certainly lived up to his reputation and I shan't be repeating that again! Ha ha!!

Most famous person I met was probably Brad Pitt, but I was VERY starstruck round him and ignored Robbie Williams cos of him! Ha ha!! Dunno who I really like to meet now, David Tennant, Ray Winstone, Ricky Gervais perhaps?

I LOVE Let Loose lol

How fab all of your stories are I love reading things like this! I have a few but not really fantastic...here we go... I was on Colleens Real Women 2 years ago, to be the face of Avon, got to sit and have a cuppa with her shes lovely and tiny in real life, I was on the reality program the Salon where Sharon Osbournes nephew, Terry Longden, cut and styled my hair. Ive partied with the Spice Girls when they came to the O2 arena here in London, we met them back stage and then went on to party with them, baby, sporty and posh are lovely, scary and ginger where awful and rude! Met Cheryl Cole and her love rat hubby one night in the Embassy club in London, before they were married, she was really taken with my then boyfriend at the time and she said to him 'why eye mon you look like a young super man' apologies for my attempt at a newcastle accent! Lol, so she sat drinking with us. My ultimate meet is Ray Winstone i LOVE LOVE LOVE him, he lives up the road from us and ive bumped into him a few times and then one time he recognised me and we had a picture taken together (see my facebook) and then he invited me out for drinks with him and his friends but i had to work in the cab so I turned him down, was gutted i cried! lol. Erm what else.. met Ross Kemp in Lakeside and he was lovely, huge and lovely! My most proudest achievement though is when I won McDonalds Child of Achievement award in 1989 for looking after my disabled brother (he passed away in 94) my mum nominated me without me knowing, and i was one of the kids that won, so we went to the Guild Hall in london and i met prince charles and a whole host of people, but the best person i met that day was Ken Dodd!! I loved him, so that made my day, and i was on Newsround (the kids show) and Blue Peter and in the national papers. Think thats my lot, theres probably more but I cant remember! :) xx

How far did you get on Coleens Real Women? I used to love that programme and she seems very nice (her accent annoys me tho lol) I dont like the other woman in it - did you meet her?

Fab claims hun x

Back