So who has a claim to fame??

Woodsylou - bet katie price isn't as bad as the media make out or is she?

she's fine, i mean she always fancied herself, but then she was beautiful (pre surgery, and after the first boob job). She was good fun, we were 19 years old and having a whale of the time. i have nothing bad to say about her really.

I have absolutely none but I've loved reading this thread!!!

I've been to concerts and shows but how do you get to meet the people afterwards Elle and Claire? I bet Sheridan Smith is such a giggle!!

I'd love to meet Phillip Glenister!

she's fine, i mean she always fancied herself, but then she was beautiful (pre surgery, and after the first boob job). She was good fun, we were 19 years old and having a whale of the time. i have nothing bad to say about her really.

I dont understand all the negative press that she gets. dont know the girl but Pete Andre pretending to be an angel p****es me off. Male s**g.

Right back to topic. I was on Rainbow when i was about 5. cant remember it, would love to get the tape. Have met Jimmy Saville on holiday. Fred Gee from corrie told me to f off when i was about 6. my dad wanted to kill him. Met Danny Baker when they were filming six o clock show at my riding stables. Saw Miss Jones from rising damp crossing a road in east london. Met Nigel Benn and he is a p***k.

Was with Jensen Ackles for a night of passion (in my dreams)

I have absolutely none but I've loved reading this thread!!!

I've been to concerts and shows but how do you get to meet the people afterwards Elle and Claire? I bet Sheridan Smith is such a giggle!!

I'd love to meet Phillip Glenister!

We waited at the stage door for her to come out. She was so lovely, wanted to know if we liked the show etc etc

I dont understand all the negative press that she gets. dont know the girl but Pete Andre pretending to be an angel p****es me off. Male s**g.

Right back to topic. I was on Rainbow when i was about 5. cant remember it, would love to get the tape. Have met Jimmy Saville on holiday. Fred Gee from corrie told me to f off when i was about 6. my dad wanted to kill him. Met Danny Baker when they were filming six o clock show at my riding stables. Saw Miss Jones from rising damp crossing a road in east london. Met Nigel Benn and he is a p***k.

Was with Jensen Ackles for a night of passion (in my dreams)

Have you looked on YouTube for Rainbow?

Went to school with Jenny Powell.
Can confirm that John Barrowman is as fit with his clothes off as on (went to the same parties when he was first over here in Sunset Boulevard in the early 1990s and he used to strip off and wander around!)
Worked with Vivi Westwood, Zandra Rhodes and the late great Malcolm McLaren.
Acted with Cathy Murphy (Trisha Taylor in Eastenders)
Had to help Earl Spencer to a car when he couldn't manage to walk in a striaght line on more than one occasion.
Personal shopped for Lord Lichfield (one of the most charming men I've EVER met)
Sat next to Montel Williams on a plane
Insulted the Queen (at Ascot and didn't realise she was standing nearby when I insulted her hat!)

Oh my lord, that was all so so many years ago and so much has happened since. Would I change my life know for what I had then? Nope! I know have the most wonderful man in the world xx

I am so impressed with peoples claims!!

My best one is that I am really good friends with Howard who was in the apprentice last year (and totally should have won!).

And through him I have also met Yasmina (the winner) and James from the show!

I have also danced with a guy who's crew were in the final of Britains Got Talent a few years ago (Kombat Breakers from Coventry) and one of the Tap Dogs.

Also, when flying back from America from a business trip I was in first class with Laurence Fishburne (Actor from The Matrix among other things!)

Think that is all - not half as exciting as some of you lot!!

xx

Have you looked on YouTube for Rainbow?

It was 34 years ago, do you think that they would go that far back? My mum said that it was a bit like teletubbies when they show a film in the tummy. Me and a friend were shown going into a furniture shop and jumping all over the sofas etc. cant remember it though.

Have been to a couple of Michael Jackson concerts at Wembley Stadium and was right at the front. Also seen Richard Ashcroft of the Verve, Stereophonics and Craig David. My cousin was in a band and toured with Elton John !!!

Went to school with Jenny Powell.
Can confirm that John Barrowman is as fit with his clothes off as on (went to the same parties when he was first over here in Sunset Boulevard in the early 1990s and he used to strip off and wander around!)
Worked with Vivi Westwood, Zandra Rhodes and the late great Malcolm McLaren.
Acted with Cathy Murphy (Trisha Taylor in Eastenders)
Had to help Earl Spencer to a car when he couldn't manage to walk in a striaght line on more than one occasion.
Personal shopped for Lord Lichfield (one of the most charming men I've EVER met)
Sat next to Montel Williams on a plane
Insulted the Queen (at Ascot and didn't realise she was standing nearby when I insulted her hat!)

Oh my lord, that was all so so many years ago and so much has happened since. Would I change my life know for what I had then? Nope! I know have the most wonderful man in the world xx

Wow, Sue I'm starstruck.....

Ellebear I am with you with the Dave Grohl thing too.

I also kind of like Daughtry (american idol).

Definately not lol I would be up for a reunion tour (dreams)

you do know Let Loose still perform?? (but its just Richie - the lead singer) - I saw them at Butlins last year....and Claireybella saw them in April this year!!!

x

It was 34 years ago, do you think that they would go that far back? My mum said that it was a bit like teletubbies when they show a film in the tummy. Me and a friend were shown going into a furniture shop and jumping all over the sofas etc. cant remember it though.

Have been to a couple of Michael Jackson concerts at Wembley Stadium and was right at the front. Also seen Richard Ashcroft of the Verve, Stereophonics and Craig David. My cousin was in a band and toured with Elton John !!!

You never know, it all depends on what people post on there, doesn't it?

Ooooo lots of celeb moments for you next week then!!:)
Another one I forgot my boss is mates with Ronnie Irani (Cricketer) Alan Brazil (ex footie player) so we spent an evening at newmarket racecourse with them 2 years ago.

you do know Let Loose still perform?? (but its just Richie - the lead singer) - I saw them at Butlins last year....and Claireybella saw them in April this year!!!

x

I did not know that lol oooo good news, although i liked the dark haired one the mostest - was he the drummer? am about to put some tracks on my i pod lol

Back