soccermom's lose 10 st diary :)

well what a day :D:D I lost 4lbs today and got my 4 stone award and SOW and I could not be happier :D:D what a great healthy eating plan this is.

Today has been a funny day food wise and have picked a bit.

EE day

4 pagen krisp rolls (heb + 2 syns) 2 exl lc cheese (2 syns)

sw kfc bits

aubergine, pork curry (free on red and EE) spring veg and pot tortilla (hea)

sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

2 flying saucers (1 syn)

7 syns

Today was a taster session in class but stayed on plan I have had plenty it just does not look like it :D

Bloody hell!! Well done!! You must be feeling as pleased as punch and proud as a peacock ... and lots of other cliches too :rotflmao: I like to nip into your diary to see how you're doing, and the answer is so much better than me!! :eek: :D

My weight loss stalled a bit for no apparent reason, so to get it moving again I've switched to a lot of Red Days which I know were your favourite, although I see now you have quite a few EE thrown in too! Seems to be working for me, so I'm happy!

Anyway, good luck with the week ahead and blimey, I'm impressed! :happy096:

Hi ozzie thanks for dropping by, was feeling over the moon monday night but mood dipped slightly after that.

Well the last couple of days have been a nightmare :( and tuesday was an awful day and I gave in to stress i'm afraid and binged :cry::cry:i'm back on track though.

so lets forget Tuesday and write up Wednesday.

Red day

puffed wheat (heb) banana, 50ml milk (1.5syns)

homemade burger (heb/hea + 2 syns), salad leaves, baby plum toms, sweet chilli sauce ( 1 syn)

french fries (4.5 syns)

3 flying saucers (1 syn)

gammon steak, egg, onion, mushroom, few sprouts

pear

10 syns

Sorry to hear that you had a bad day Tuesday. Hope that whatever it was that got you down is sorted out and that things are better now. Life has a way of interfering with our best intentions. At least you know that with this plan, you get back on track and any over-synnage can soon be wiped away.

well i'm back from the holiday from hell apart from enjoying being with my youngest son and enjoying spending time with him its been the most stressful time of my life, arguement with parents meant they kicked us out (its been brewing for years they would never win parents of the year) and we ended up in a hotel for 10 days and then the volcano :rolleyes:

So went to my weigh in on monday and despite all the stuff I have eaten I only put on 1.5lbs but am struggling to get back on.

I tried yesterday again but feeling so hungry I just wonder whether the eratic nature of eating this past 3 weeks has messed up my system :(:(

I have to keep perservering :eek: I feel I have done so well and dont want to throw it away now.

will update food diary tonight I just wanted to write this to kick start my motivation.

I need to remind myself I have lost 4 stone in 19 weigh ins. I joined 23 weeks ago and so far had 4 holidays.

I need a big kick up the bum :cry: I have 6 stone to go :eek:

To go away on holiday and on top of that have all the traumas that you have been going through and yet only put on 1.5lbs - wow! You're doing fabulously well! You don't need a kick up the bum, you need a pat on the back and a big hug! Family dramas are the pits!

Glad to see you're back and I'm sure you'll find your mojo again really soon .... look under the cushions on the couch ;)

Good luck with the week ahead and I'm sure I'll be back to reading great things from you each week in no time!

Sorry to hear about everything you went through in Spain, but now you are back and time to put those things behind you and start fresh.
I found it much more difficult coming back from holidays to get back into it and had a few bad days and then got back into it. Just try to plan and stick to plan one meal at a time. Get out of the house and do some walking as well (to stop you from thinking of food when you are at home) and enjoy the weather we are having.
Treat yourself to some Diet Pepsi/Pepsi Max/Diet Coke when you have a sweet craving :)
Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Ok life has caught up with me since I have been back, but gladly i'm now on my 3rd day of 100% so feeling a happy bunny.

Just want to say a big thanks to ozzie, meli and the mysterious person who sent me a message through my rep thank you so much it means a lot that you are keeping tabs on me and wishing me well.

Have been ultra busy catching up with the kids football this week the bad winter has meant loads of fixtures to make up so have not had a chance to sit down and fill in my diary til now.

Ok this is as best as i can rememeber, but scouts honour i have been really good. :D maybe I am actually guilty of not eating enough but definitely not hungry :D

EE day

2 boiled eggs, 2 ww wholemeal bread (heb)

Jacket pot, 28g cheese (hea) beans and brown sauce (1 syn)

ham

noodles, chicken, stir fry veg, sharwoods sweet chilli sauce (5 syns)

wotsite (5 syns)

11 syns

Thursday was a bit hit and miss due to loads of football so really ate in between matches so was repetitive i'm afraid :eek: rest of the family had fish and chips after football while I was on the phone to SIL so the omelette was easy and enjoyed it at lunch so well why not:D

not sure what today was :eek:;)

rice pudding (2 hea)

bacon, mush omelette.

bacon, mush omelette

weetabix (heb) milk (3.5 syns)

Today is so far so good but will fill the rest in later, I am definitely back on track and hoping to lose another 10lbs before I go away at the end of may, hopefully it can be done.

xx

Have a great may bank holiday weekend everyone, this one is always a little sad for me as my grandad died this time 20 + years ago, xxxx

Another hectic day yesterday car in for MOT, shopping, football cup final and an 18th phew :D

EE day but still guilty of not eating the 1/3 superfree I need to work on that :eek:

weetabix (heb) milk (hea) sweetener

jacket pot, 28g cheese (hea) beans, brown sauce (1 syn)

cous cous, honey chicken (4.5 syns)

Party night

Loads of diet coke, jacket pot, rice, 2 tbsp chicken curry (4 syns ??? guesstimate)

flying saucers (1 syns)

10.5 syns

Today more football my middle son is playing his first saturday game with the big boys :eek: we have only one game tomorrow as going on a booze cruise so need to get organised and make sure I dont pick as will be so busy.

Been into town and had coffee while hubby and youngest had fried breakfast, I made mine when I got in :angel09:

Have had to buy a new coat today as mine is now so big on me it feels like a bin liner and I felt a little embarrassed walking round in it.

I managed to get a lovely coat suprisingly from BHS which I dont normally like.

It is a 20 but getting it home I think I probably should have got an 18 :D I know it still sounds big to some but its a massive step for me :D:D

Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments xx

Have a great day, I am in a good place right now and the happiest I have been in ages xxx

Last edited:
well another sw day over and I had a few extra syns :eek: but i'm ok about that and I know I can pull it back :D

Football was good my son made his debut from the start and scored 2 goals so a good day.

EE day

bacon, egg, toms brown sauce (1 syn)

weetabix (heb) milk (hea) sweetener

chicken, noodles, stir fry veg, schechuan sauce (4 syns)

wotsits (5 syns)

solero (5 syns)

3 pagen krisprolls (6 syns) cheese (hea)

21 syns

Today is booze cruise day and i'm making sure I have plenty to eat to make sure I dont pick at the buffet food, been to footy this morning and another win under our belts so a good day for all :D

well booze cruise is over and actually it was very good if a bit cold, well very cold :eek::D

Stuck to diet pepsi and all was well, I had a meal before I went out so didnt eat any food on the boat.

EE day

3 pagen krisprolls (heb) 1.5 exl lc cheese (1.5 syns)

jacket pot, 28g cheese (hea) beans brown sauce (1 syn)

2 egg ham omelette

pork loin chop, BNS, red onion, sweetcorn, mushy peas brown sauce (1 syn)

solero (5 syns)

flying saucers (1 syns)

syns 9.5

Good luck for WI today.
Just wanted to comment for EE remember to have the 1/3 fruit and veg :)

Good luck for WI today.
Just wanted to comment for EE remember to have the 1/3 fruit and veg :)

I know meli i'm rubbish at that bit :D:D not a big fruit fan but can do the veg thing.

To be honest i'm probably better sticking to red as I dont have to be so strict about the 1/3 thing.

Just to be good though I have done loads of walking today in the woods we walked for miles and miles so feeling very positive and have decided to walk a bit more and not take the car to WI so a good 20 min walk there and another 20 back :eek: so will go and shine my halo now :D

Thanks for popping by xx

It sure was Meli :D

Well the results are in .................... its 5.5 lbs off :D:D:D considering I didnt get back on plan til last wednesday i'm over the moon with that :D

In real terms thats 4 lbs off as I had put on 1.5lbs from holidays so its 4 stone 4lbs in total :D:D

Yesterday was a funny day food wise due to being on a long walk and then WI so I ended up counting calories just to keep on track, my total came to 1500 so I am pleased with that as I had ice lolly, small piece of muffin and a portion of pringles, and made a ww korma for when I got in from WI.

Back to sw today though and hoping for another good loss next week.

Have a good week everyone :D i'm joining the gym this week finally now my back and shoulder are better x

another evening of football over and a chance to catch up :D

Had a green day today , its not something I say very often, but have actually enjoyed it :eek::D

so here goes

Green day

57g wholemeal roll (heb) 2 low fat sausages (1 syn) tin toms + brown sauce (1 syn)

3 pagen krisprolls (heb) 28g cheese (hea)

banana, ham (3 syns) sausage (1/2 syn)

sw chips in cajun spice, sweetcorn, mush peas, 1/2 packet lf supernoodles.

solero (5 syns)

syns 10.5

well another busy day with plenty of body magic to boot :D shine my halo lol

Another evening of football and another 2 goals notched up by my middle son his new nick name is rooney :D

Today turned into EE but again with not so much of the 1/3 thrown in, but i'm happy enough.

EE day

banana, bacon, 1 egg omelette, toms, brown sauce (1 syn)

3 pagen krisprolls (heb), 28g RF cheese (part hea)

solero (5 syns)

banana

pasta, sw spag bol sauce (with loads of veg in, 2 syns) rest of RF cheese from hea

8 syns

Back