Sole Source Plus Option 2

Hi, Just reading through. I can cope with the plain chicken, but the veg, I need cheese sauce!
Seriously though, any suggestions how I can jazz up the veg for tonights meal? (Or any night.) I like most veg, but do normally have some kind of sauce on it, or have it in something else, never on it's own. (I've not got salad, but I'll get some tomorrow.)

i dont know what they are like for carbs but in lakeland the kitchen shop they do 'butterbuds' its like dry butter...well it is dry butter !!!! thats quite nice on veg and you can add a tiny bit of water to make a sauce. if not maybe look for the schwartz things that you can add into mash they do a cheese one i think...its only a flavour but it may do the trick.....

Brilliant, thanks! I just know thats where I'll fall down. I love flavours too much.

Always my problem too. I lashed everything with garlic, tabasco, & sometimes tomato puree. I also used those little sprinkle on onions that you can get to dress salads with.

All completely banned substances of course, but a girl's gotta do what gets her through....

Back