Someone noticed!

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
I was a happy little bee on the way home from the school run- one of the parents said to me I looked like I'd lost weight :D:D:D:D I actually saw her last week but I don't think it means since then! I've lost a stone since early December, most pre-S+S.

That comes after my boss and friend saying I looked thinner- but both of those knew I was on a diet, so not quite the same.

Good times, long may they continue! :)

Woo hoo, always a good feeling! The look on the faces of your family members when you see them in July will be the one worth waiting for though!

Well done on your compliment - that's great!

I went to see my parents in November and I got off the train just in front of my mum. She kept looking up the platform and I had to wave and say hello before she realised I was standing in front of her!

Good going Weasey, thats my aim! My mum is supportive but has said in the past 'face it, we'll never be size 10' or words to that effect. She's about the same size as me.

My family are all big - but compared to the rest of us my mum is tiny. She's only overweight but she thinks of herself as huge. Imagine my shock when we went clothes shopping and were trying on the same size! Huge thing for me - It's things like that which make me realise how far I've come!

I'll probably next see my parents at Easter and I can't wait to see their reaction. Even better will hopefully when I next go back to my old slimming world group when I'm almost at target.

I'm just sorting through a load of clothes my boyfriend brought over for me- I wwas slimmer when I lived abroad, gained over the year so I left stuff with him. All stuff I can't wear now but hopefully by the end of this I'll chuck them, they'll be too big!

Oh Cherry, thats a good point, I'd love to go back to my Rosemary Conley class! I did it for nearly a year, got down to 12st 10lb but left the blinking country- I don't know if she would remember me though, been 2 years now!

I love this thread!

It's more difficult in winter as we are in our big coats.

I have a family party - my sister and bro in law's silver wedding lunch on 4 Feb. I'm hoping I'll look really great and people will notice. I'll be 3 stone or so down since I saw some family last summer.

On the other hand there will be some folk there who probably last saw me at 18 stone or lighter so maybe they'll think the contrary ...hasn't she put on weight!!!

My mum is away for a month and I won't see her until mid Feb, so I know she'll see the difference.

I love that my size 26s trews are loose or falling down ...but still have some that fit all too well. I'm getting impatient for people to notice ....but then I live in the country, am usually in a Landsend long down coat and hat when I see people.

Maybe on Monday when I see a lovely friend for lunch? Here's hoping.

Ali

Thats one of the reasons I was supprised- I'm still in exactly the same clothes I was in last year, and the year before! Same coat, everything. Guess I'm lucky I lose weight on my face first!

I was 2 stone down when people who I had told noticed a difference and 3 stone down when people I hadn't told noticed. And now I'm over 4 stone down everyone notices, someone at work told me he didn't actually recognise me the other day! :) Trousers I just got into a short while ago are now getting a bit loose. The next size down isn't quite comfortable enough to wear yet but maybe another week. I'm not buying trousers that fit better now just for 2 weeks so I'll make do with a belt :)

I just wonder what I'll look like when I'm thin! I've been fat since I was a very young, I've never been a thin adult! I hope I'm hot :crazy:

Oh and BG I had to get a belt too- the kids think it's hilarious when my trousers fall down but in public it's a bit less funny!

Oh Cherry, thats a good point, I'd love to go back to my Rosemary Conley class! I did it for nearly a year, got down to 12st 10lb but left the blinking country- I don't know if she would remember me though, been 2 years now!

I know my consultant will recognise me (or at least know me) as I was the one that did the weighing for long enough! Plus I'm still an admin on the groups facebook page.

I can't wait till my trousers start falling down. Annoyingly though loads of them don't have belt loops as they mostly have elastic waists.

I can't wait till my trousers start falling down. Annoyingly though loads of them don't have belt loops as they mostly have elastic waists.

I know that feeling- I stick to jeans while dieting. I remember last time I ended up using rope! Oh well, no one EVER sees my waist so it was ok!!

It's brilliant that people are noticing MiniM! A great motivator - just DON'T get complacent. I mean that in the nicest possible way. Keep on keeping on!! :)

Back