Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Jet- i have faith in this diet n set a goal ive achieved before!
Vicky- spain was great had my hair cut for the occasion!
Hows atkins going? Are u using some dukan stuff in there? What made u go back? Hope ur maintaining? We dont like carbs do we?
Cher- got ur message hun, thanks xxxxx
Jo- im gona need ur help next weeks keep an eye on my diary!

1st. Official day
Breki was an early lunch of chicken soup n a seek kebab
Late lunch of porrige n 1 beek burger
Dinner will be a 2 egg omlette n chicken

Tea n yogart as snacks

hey sona it is nice to have you bak ............. hope ur day was ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day today i think!

Had a MASSIVE dinner!
2 chicken drums, 2 kebabs and some scrambled egg!! hmmm
Gona have a yogart when i watch movive tonight with the hubby!
Glad it went well today, gona try cook some chicken tikka tomorow and some beef burgers.

Am i gona be ok to use nandoes marinate? i need something new for the tate! oowww inbetweeners is on c u gals tomorow!

Vicky- spain was great had my hair cut for the occasion!
Hows atkins going? Are u using some dukan stuff in there? What made u go back? Hope ur maintaining? We dont like carbs do we?
erm no ive put a stone on and no basic atkins but taking some of my marinades on ;)
have a look at the ingredients on the marinade hon - is there a lot of sugar?

Hey peeps!! im back!

have had a busy week so havent been on here much!
stuck to attack for 7 days ( i know too much!) and did manage to lose 3lb which isnt fantastic but it was a loss.. since hen iv mnaged to put 1lb back on but i think im still retaining water as TOM hast quite finished since the thingi... so maybe get a better picture next week! ON pp and pv days now. Today is PP.

B- oatbran muffin
S- shape yogart
L- seek kebab and ketchup
S- yogart ( after gym if i need it)
D chicken soup, then omlette with chicken sausage.

I realllyyy need to up my water intake for obviouse reasons!! and also need to cut back on the cafe latte's eeeshh i love them TOO much!

WI presently is 12.3 ( it was 12.2 on saturday) so im thinking i should say 12.2 hehe.. hope to be 12.0 by next week on monday.(wishful thinking aint gona hurt!)

hey babes :D are the cafe latte with skimmed milk? if so should be ok as long as you not going over your daily allowance.

They are most likey semi skimmed milk! not using milk any any other shape or form tho... i REALLY am trying to cut back... (she says as she sips her 80p latte from the canteen...) hmmm

Gym again tonight, 30 mins on treadmill again.. 200cals no sweat!

Gona try do my stepper on friday and saturday and back at gym 3 days a week next week when back on normal shift at work. Im doing 3 days of 30 min sessions.. then in a couple weeks gona go back to gym full time.. 3 days or 50-60 mins.

Im actualy REALLY looking forward to it!!
Vicky, if u dont mind me asking when u gained ur 1 stone recently did this effect how ur clothes fit? i gained 1 stone during my shoft... thingi and well my asian clothes are tight (no give in them) my western clothes (jeans, tops) are fine... hmmm.. maybe coz they give a little?.. I really wana wear my new clothes when i go home to mums in november.. my asian clothes that is... i want to look good again!
:-(

Vicky, if u dont mind me asking when u gained ur 1 stone recently did this effect how ur clothes fit? i gained 1 stone during my shoft... thingi and well my asian clothes are tight (no give in them) my western clothes (jeans, tops) are fine... hmmm.. maybe coz they give a little?.. I really wana wear my new clothes when i go home to mums in november.. my asian clothes that is... i want to look good again!
:-(
they were tighter/are tighter and muffin top increased LOL.

are your asian clothes cotton?

and STEP away from the latte or your clothes will always be tight!!!

lolz eerrr im trying im trying!!

asian clothes are like diff types of material without any lycra in them so thee is no give space... i have no idea what the materials are called!! :-(

I duno why but my tumms seems to have gone down abit, possbly uterus shrinking? couldnt have been too big anyway? hmm..

Some clothes fitting better now! Last WI was 12.2.2 so its coming down again! im taking herbal tea for my constipation issue instead of laxi's like the doc told me!

Reallly early starts today! im still asleep!

B- oat mufin and coffee
L- Seek kebab and kethup
S- shape yogart
D- duno yet.. iv got NO food in the house so may just be somic eggish.

Plan on making some quiches this week, mini ones or a bit one and cut it up also some more sheaperds pie.. that went down quite nice this week on pv days.

what u gals up to?

hey sona have u tried green tea its very good have a try!!!!!!!!! i see some absoluty gorgeous asian clothes and i think wow !!!!!!

chicken soup (how do u make it ) ???

hope ur keeping well hunny !!

Hey!
Chicken soup... there are two ways..
the pakistani way which is more broth with chicken
and the normal way which is chicken with egg and cream and cornflour.

Pakistani:
1 onion, 4 feet of garlic, pepper, salt, olive oil, water, time.

cop one onion and garlic and quick fry in one table spoon or less of oil or spray oil. Add the spices and the chicken and keep frying ( chicken wil let off its own water so shouldnt burn if not chuck in a tad bit of water) Once it looks cooked a bit... ( 5 mins) but the water is and set to boil. Once the water is at boloing point set gas to low and simmer untill chicken is cooked.

(this was made by my mum originally it was to help my body heal after the MC, also good during TOM and flu)

Chicken soup.
chicken, spices and herbs, 1 onion, 1 egg, stock, soy sauce

set water to boil, add the chicken, spices and herbs, stock, onion without chopping, soy sauce and simmer untill chicken is fuly cooked and slighly mashy so comes off the bone.

Seive out everything and leave the water on the stove (broth)
take chicken off the bone and put back in the broth throw the bone away. put some of the onions back in if u can picken them out...

Keep simmering untill chicken even more soft.

U can then use a hand blender and blend the chicken some or leave as it is..

whisk and egg and pour that in stirring as u do to make it frothy
and then add cornflour and stir to desired thickness....

hmm

thanks a lot sona i will try that it will be good to take to work when it get's cold ........... ur a star !!!!!!!

Hey gals!!

soz not checked in for a few days!! ive been off work!! woop! back now though as u can see!! what a drag!! WI yesterday after a PP day was 12.1.2!! uuff was hoping for 12.0 on monday!! nevermind! its still coming down which is all i care about! not as quickly a si would have liked but 12.1 is prettier than 12.5!!

B- oaty muffin (with a smig of jam!) latte (cheap and nasty tiny weeny cup)
S- shape yogart, coffee
L- cottage pie ( home made lushness)
S- laughing cow triange.. (can we have these?? the light one?)
D- Chicken and ommlette

Gym again tonight, going to try 30 mins on the cross trainer today!

its hubbys b-day tomorow so will dukan all day (on pp) then decided to have a chicken wrap and a piece of cake in the evening!! i know its not perfect but damage control!! im paying for the meal so im eating it!!

with a smig of jam!)
noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Sona you naughty girl. you can have the laughing cow EXTRA light hom on cruise. what pp/pv you doing now?
happy birthday to oh x

I am on cruise arent i? lolz pp/pv 1/1
It is EXTRA light i checked! so i am allowed it????

oh doesnt want to aknowledge his 32nd bday so im throwing him a big bash!! haha in his face!

extra light laughing cow yes... cottage pie (with spuds!) no... jam no... cake no... so I guess you're not in ketosis!

nah i dont do the whole ketosis thing!
the jam was aTAD bit honest!! no more jam!
cake is unavoidable! hubby's bday and i cant not eat at his party he wont like that! he doesnt like that im back on the diet already!! Im gona have one meal off not the whole day! so PP for two days following just to make up for it and up the exercise!

Back