Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

ermm..maybe ..maybe not xxx thinking of taking up running!!

me too :) (sorry for the diary hijack Sona - but as you weren't using it ;):p lol:)x)

yeah could do with a runnin' buddy though :) pity you aren't closer x

yeah me too. im scared that ill a) slip in something b) run into something c) trip over something.
Ill be starting in the dark too (which is probably better ;) ) ive had some great advise, start off by brisk walking for 4mins, run for 1, then build up to walking for 3 and run for 2. Problem is i dont have a digital watch, so could just do it by distance. I think im going to give it a try you know. supposed to be really good for tonight your legs (well actually the best) and even if i only manage 20 mins run and 20 mins walk a couple of times a week id be happy!
(p.s. yes sorry sona ;) )

yeah I've heard a similar thing... if you're running in urban areas... then it's walk between one lamppost...then run from the next....then walk eventually running past the 2nd and building up til you run the circuit :) x

Hey girls!!
ur all very welcome to chat here all u like! i love reading ur posts!
soz ive been away for a few days again! went to london for a wedding! yes u know what that means dont u? yes i am lil miss piggy.

Anyway i kept to diet on saturday, the wedding was on sunday and i had to eat that day... whole day event!

Back on track on monday! only gained 2lbs and one of those is already off.. i know im doing too great to start with but just cant get too stressed over this! WI this morning was 12.3 Also i have NO food in the house and no microwave at work so having to eat cold food whatever i can scrape together!

B- ommlette ( egs now finished)
S- 2 latte's ( from vending machine so reallly small)
L- broccli soup ( i have done 2 days pp so thought id chuck a vegi in there)
S- coffee
T- seek kebab and muller light yogart
Supper- if i manage to make make it will be chicken soup

finish work at 8pm so duno if i will have time to make anything but i realllly need to cook some food! so probs do a shop after work then cook all night.. hmm im already tired just thinking about it!

if all else fails will make oat bran bread and tum some tuna in it...
sounds yummmy..... not.

hungrily urs
s xx

S- 2 latte's ( from vending machine so reallly small)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

ooh glad you had a good time - bet you looked fab - any piccies?
And i dont blame you re weddings, it would be near on impossible to resist yummy food.
omg i was just gonna say get halal kebab if you cant be bothered to cook but then forgot you on dukan not atkins ...oops :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

ooh glad you had a good time - bet you looked fab - any piccies?
And i dont blame you re weddings, it would be near on impossible to resist yummy food.
omg i was just gonna say get halal kebab if you cant be bothered to cook but then forgot you on dukan not atkins ...oops :D

pics are on FB but im wearing the same dress as last wedding!! There is a huge diff from how i looked at the wedding in july! im working on it tho.. work in progress!

Im really tempted to go atkins for a while but i duno if i will lose on that as i didnt last time. How are you finding it? are u getting by without oatbran and dairy products?

just had my seek kebab tea and im still hungry! that was the second solid food ive ate today and i just feel like i need more!!

eggs this morning at 11ish and kebabs now.... inbetween that ive had coffee's 1 yogart and soup.

:-( i neeeeed to cook something before i go crazy! gona see iv iv got stir fry veg left n have that for dinner! im sooo bored with food! any food, all food! might go back to slimfast! lolz

sarah...no!!!! running is the way forward!
im loving the food sona. will see how wi is tomorrow lol

with slim fast i managed to maintaine and have enough energy to go to the gym.. thats about it.. same business of 3lbs down 3 lbs up.
and i did it propperly aswell!! it was EASY and easier to do at work but it didnt really help me to lose even when i was gyming 3 times a week for 45 mins!

in my diet histpry i have lost with

Atkins
WW
atkins
and then dukan.

my attempt at atkins last time failed
slimfast was on and off
WW worked the first time but not the 2nd time
dukan worked wondes the first time and a bit slow the 2nd time.

Ive always given then my best shot and stuck to them for a while!!

oh no i think i bored u all so much with my diet story ur not gona come back!!! nooooooooooooooo lolz

Morning!!

b- oatbread with a spread of salmon and chream cheese
S- yogart
L / tea - chicken and kebab
S- yogart
D- ommlete with sausage

managed to to my tesco shop and cook my chicken last night!! mother in law it back so im going to aske her to make me some chicken kebabs and im all sorted! just gotta get some more beefy stuff.. duno if i shoudl get some streak again.. its just takes soo long to cook!! still looking for an easier way to make steak ppl!! help!

morning babes.
steak - grill for a couple of mins thats all!!! real easy. does you mil cook for you?

shes makes my chicken patties for me
Well she makes a whole bunch of them and freeze's them for the kids
and stuff and i eat them too!! When i go to newcastle i get a ton of chicken seek kebabs made at my uncle factory he has a big indoor industrial bbq!

i cant eat my steak medium or rare it has to be well done!
iv tried all sorts just cant seem to get it soft... Plus its quite expensive when i have to buy it halaal.

hows atkins working out for the purse?

oh you lucky having her make them. she doesnt put oil in or anything does she???
ok - ive been getting loads of stuff on offer and coming up with some great recipes. Im loving it hon.

actually they are shallow fried in a little oil, originally she grilled them for me one batch but it took SOOO long i dont eat them often only when nothing else or no seek kebabs. The seeks kebabs are BBq'd and they are also chicken mince so they are much much better not as sinful!

ive made my menu for next week this should help with shopping and lunches. THis week has been a bit of a scrape through for me!

Only includes my work days the rest i will do at home

T- Bread with phili, yogart, chicken soup, chicken stirfry
W- bread with phili, yogart, chicken soup, beef and cottage cheese
Th- bread with phili, yogart, chicken soup, veg strif fry
F- bread with phili, yogart, chicken and kebab, ommlette with sausage
Sa- bread with phili, yogart, chicken and kebab, veg stirfry

After my lunch i MAY have nother yogart if i need it or save it for later in the evening as frozen yogart desert. I plan to up the water and i cant help drink coffee so gona try flush that out with the water.

thats the plan anyway!!

for phili recipies philidelphia have an app for iphone and also sparks people hae an app aswell!! wooop!! gona take a look at that n see if i can make my quich better with phili!

fab hon. does soup fill you up? never does me unless i have lashings of bread. remember only small portionof x /l phil but sounds good :D

Back