Sona's Food Diary- Im back!

Sona,

Don't worry about that gain coz it'll not be fat gain but just fluid after some of the stuff you've been eating - it'll naturally disappear after a day or 2 if you stay on track;)

Keep up with your veggie intake and portion control and you can't go wrong

thanks jaxi thats what i plan to do!! hopfully it will be gone by next week!!

14/03/09

b-
crunchy nut milk - 3
=3

L-
quarn burger - 3.5
auro hot choc - 1.5
= 5

S-
bun- 2
chicken - 1
mayo 0.5
snack a jack 1.5
=5

D-
Mix veg- 0
chicken 2.5
sauce - 1
=3.5

gt= 16.5 so far

Last edited:
Im Back!

There is good news, bad news and worst news! The good news is that i loved my holiday in turkey! the bad news is that i loved the food in turkey soo much it was impossible to stick to points... the worst news is ive managed a hefty gain! from 13.1 a week and a half ago i weighed in at 13.7 this morning!! BUT i was on a pill to delay TOM so once that has come and gone this week taking with it the water retention i can then assess the damage!! Which im hoping will not be too bad as I did do ALOT of walking this week!

so back in the saddle today..
23/03/09
B-
crunchy nut
milk (blue top)
=4

S-
Veg soup
=0

L-
Weetos
Milk
=4

S-
chicken breast
ketchup
=3

D-
Half packet noodles - 1.5
few spoon fulls of quorn mince 1.5
cooked with veg soup 0
=3

GT= 14

Got a very bad flu at the moment so cant really stomach much food! No exercise today.

Welcome back! Great you had nice time! Dont worry about your gain. It is probably water and hopefully will disappear over next WIs. Have a good week:) x

Thanks hun! i hope it all goes reallly fast!
Having a hard time with this flu! cant actually speak anymore my throat soo bad!

24/03/09

b-
crunchynut milk
=4

Hand full of crisps
=1

l-
half packet noodles
few spoons of quarn mince
=3

s-
veg soup
2 biccis
=1

d-
crunchy nut milk (green top)
=3

snack: if i stay awake long enough
snack a jack while i watch shameless
= 1.5

GT = 13.5

No exercise as still feeling very ill. Have decided to cut bread out of meals for a couple of weeks. Open to suggestions for meals without bread for work.

Checking in

25/03/09

B-
1 toast - 1
half can ww spagetti -1.5
slice of cheese - 1
=3.5

L-
veg soup -0
ww yogart -1
=1

S-
snack a jack -1.5
hot choc 1.5
bread 1
=4

D-
Chicken curry - 7
chappati -2
=9

nibble-
2 small sqares of turkish delight -2?

GT= 19.5

p.s checked my weight this morning, back to 13.2!! no weight loss but atleast its not 13.7! looking forward to friday weigh in.

Last edited:
26/03/09

B-
crunchy nut -3
=3

L-
Soup -0
Cheese - 1
=1

s-
crunchynut -3
=3

d-
half can ww spagetti 1.5
bread 1
chicken 2.5
cheese 2
=7

gt = 14

got to wi tomorow but also have a deadly craving for chocolate.....and i have got the points.... hhhmmm...

4 quality streets = 3 perfect!

GT= 17

Last edited:
WI 6-7 this morning was 13.2 st

27/03/09

b-
crunchy nut milk -3
=3

s- (more my babys left over sandwich!)
bread 1
cheese 1
=2

l-
snack a jack 1.5
2 bread - 2
cheese - 2
ketchup -0.5
=6

d-
tharks dhal - 2
white rice -3
=5

s-
5 mini drops chocolate- 1
2 bicci -1
=2

gt= 18

Last edited:
27/03/09

b-
crunchy nut milk -3
=3

l-
quorn burger - 3.5
snack a jack - 1.5
=5

d-
chicken - 2.5
chappati - 2
=4.5

s-
choch aclaire - 2.5
=2.5

GT= 15

Last edited:
My grandad had a stroke so im staying at mums. Not preparing my own meals so I'm not going to fuss over points too much. Grandad still in hospital. Part of his brain that controls his speech has sufferd the most. He has started moving his body again and responds to us talking to him. Please prray he makes a full recovery.

29/03/09

B-
Crunchy nut milk - 3
=3

L-
Noodles - 5
=5

S-
WW Eclaire 1.5
Fox's cream biscuit - 1
=2.5

D-
4 x takeout chicken pizza with thin base - 10 (or 12)
ww eclair - 1.5
=11.5

GT= 22 (or 24)

Still at mum

30/03/09

B-
Crunchy nut milk -3
=3

L-
Noodles - 5
half burger - 2
=7

S-
1 quality street sweet -0.5
=0.5

D-
Maybe going to nandos so will save atleast 12 points for the meal.

Going to try the nandos chicken salad - 6
And some chicken wings 3 or 5 - 3/5

GT will probs be full 22 points.

Last edited:
Hi jaxi! thanks he is making steady recovery it seems just doc saying he's not out of danger yet!

Will update with yesterdays food and points cant remember off top of my head what i ate!

02/04/09

B-
crunchy nut milk - 3
juice - 0.5
=3.5

L-
Veg soup - 0
2 x bread - 2
=2

S-
snack a jack 1.5
=1.5

D-
Chicken - 2.5
cheese - 2.5
veg soup - 0
=5

GT= 12

Back again!

Wow! been ahectic few days so have not been able to post but i have been keeping a note in my paper diary of my food!

Went to see doc yesterday as my weight has been bouncing between 13.1 and 13.3 for the last two months that ive been on WW and since october before that! Ive had enough and asked for some help!

He's put me on a tablet called xenia or something! So im to take this 3 times a day and its going to help me? We'll see

still trotting on in the hope that my body will realise im not trying to overload it!

07/04/09

B-
New Oats n honey cereal and milk - 3
=3

S-
French fries crisps - 1.5
=1.5

L-
Tuna sandwich - 5
ww Yogart - 1
Snack a jacks 1.5
= 7.5

S-
Veg soup - 0
small pizza slice - 2
=2

D-
Tharka dhaal - 2.5
Chappati - 2.5
=5

GT= 19

32 mins stepper = 300 cals burned

Feel like im not getting anywhere really but atleast im eating less and healthier when im TRYING to do WW. pah...

Last edited:
Hi Sona,

You really are an enigma!!:confused: I'm presuming the doc has put you on Xenical? You just have to be careful not to eat too much fat in your diet or the effects can be quite awful:eek:. I hope they work for you coz they didn't for me! I didn't eat a lot of fat in my diet, I just ate huge portions so it had no effect with me and i lost no more weight than without them?

I take it you've had blood tests or hormone level checks? Try taking a multi vitamin as well if you're not already as I've mentionned before you don't appear to eat a lot of fruit and veg and may be missing out on some nutrition which can affect your well being.

Other than that just try and eat all your points EVERY Day as some days you don't eat alot (I know other days you eat more than your allowance)

Very confusing and frustrating for you and more power to you in sticking with it!!;)

Hi Sona,

You really are an enigma!!:confused: I'm presuming the doc has put you on Xenical? You just have to be careful not to eat too much fat in your diet or the effects can be quite awful:eek:. I hope they work for you coz they didn't for me! I didn't eat a lot of fat in my diet, I just ate huge portions so it had no effect with me and i lost no more weight than without them?

I take it you've had blood tests or hormone level checks? Try taking a multi vitamin as well if you're not already as I've mentionned before you don't appear to eat a lot of fruit and veg and may be missing out on some nutrition which can affect your well being.

Other than that just try and eat all your points EVERY Day as some days you don't eat alot (I know other days you eat more than your allowance)

Very confusing and frustrating for you and more power to you in sticking with it!!;)

Hi hun,
I know! im beyond some of you! lolz not in a cheeky way! I dont know whats going on! I do eat veg hun! I DO I DO!:cry: I have veg soup which is home made and has a ton of diff veg in it from the 0 points list every week, i eat potatos and broccli and califlower I just dont add it to my list at they are 0 points thats all! lol. I WAS eating 4 apples a week but stopped for some stupid reason but will bring that back in! I eat fruit yogarts and drink real fruit juice! Im not all bad!

I try really hard to eat all my points but I cant stuff myslf if im not hungry! I always have medium portions of food so im not having a large portion and counting as a small one!

Have not exercised for 3 weeks as was on holiday one week and in newcastle the second and dying of flu the third but jumped back on my lateral thigh trainer last night for 30 mins! will have thighs of steel by the end of the week! hehe

I actually managed to put on 1lb over night but thats probs water! im not gona rely all on the tablets as i need to frop my fat intake and increase workout to make the tablets work anyway! Now that my doctor has finally got involved i think mentally i may work harder as iv got to show him my progress rather than just show myself!

I duno if this will work i hope it does! ive given just ww 2 months and its not really helped me to lose.. i have maintained thought between 13.1 and 13.3 (my life long friends it seems!)

I Feel better for trying and even better when in exercising so not losing heart!

08/04/09

Think I may hit my 22 points today!!

B-
Crumpet and marge - 1.5
Crunchynut and milk - 3
options hot choch sachet - 0 (apparently!)
=4.5

L-
Chicken breast - 2.5
Cheese - 2
Ketchup - 0.5
Small pasta salad - 2
= 7

s-
apple - 0.5
=0.5

D-
kebab roll - 9
donner meat - 5
=14

gt = 26 - 4 points over my allowence but i did have banked points and did 32 mins on trainer 300 cals off.

i enjoyed it!!

soup all day tomorow lolz

Last edited:
Hi Sona!

It's school Ma'am Jackie here! LOL!

There just doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason why the weight isn't coming off!:mad:

As I said I'm well impressed that you've stuck with it though! Let's hope that the tablets get things moving!

Shall be eagerly looking out for your WI results! When you reach 12 stone sumfink I might have a mini celebration myself!:p

hey J!
lolz @ mini celebration.. just dont eat any cake!! i dont want to be held responsible for any gain on ur part!

I know what u mean im! i dnt know whats going on but like i said i like being in more control of what im eatinga nd im defo eating alot less since i came on WW also eating more varied food so its not all bad! Ive joined a forum via bounty.com to get help n support using the tablets and some ladies on there have done really well with weight loss. i really appreciate ur support! ur a star! * muwwaahh* ( none gay kiss) hehe

09/04/09

intend to have

B-
Juice - 0.5
Apple - 0.5

B at work-
Crunchy nut milk - 3
=4

L-
lentil corriander soup - (this was awful so chucked it!)
1 wedge of bread - 1.5
chines noodels - 3 (but only managed to eat half so counting only 2 points)
=3.5

S-
Snack a jacks - 1.5
=1.5

D-
noodles - 3
chicken - 2
=5

gt = 14 so far

workout either 32 mins on LTT or 40 min DVD

Last edited:
Back