Sona's Food Diary- Im back!

Hi Sona, just catch up with your diary. Hope the tables will help an you will see lbs dropping off. xx

Hi Nuneczka,
Thanks hun i hope i see some results too! since ive been having them though i feel like im force feeding myself! Ive decided to only eat as much as i can take even it its half the portion! and they have nasty side effets if u eat too much fat!

i need to rethink my diet plan now.. not only am i watching points but i need to make sure i dnt have more than 5g fat in each meal and its got to be low cal to avoide the side effects!

Im going to spend some time on Food focus and sort my nutition info out and need to pick up some multi vitimins!

Im putting in the hard work so i hope to get SOME results...
my 1st goal is to see 12 stone on the scales im soooo fed up of 13.3!

wish me luck!

Ok here are my nutrition facts for the day

B-
Juice - 0.5 -- 113Kcal -- 0 Fat
Apple - 0.5 -- 74 c -- 0 f

B at work-
Crunchy nut milk - 3 -- 133 c -- 2 f
=4

L-
1 wedge of bread - 1.5 -- 54c -- 1f
chines noodels (half portion) -2 -- 64c -- 1 f
=3.5

S-
lamb doner - 3 (had a bit of meat) 197c -- 15 f
bread - 1 --54c -- 1f
=4

D-
noodles - 3 -- 429 c -- 2 f
chicken - 2 -- 42 -- 1 f
=5

gt = 18 points
cal = 1181
fat = 23g

messed up with doner... just couldnt leave it alone!! have made my vef soup gona have that for next few days.

Last edited:
Well done on staying on track - I've fallen off the wagon today:eek: The Easter eggs sitting on the shelf finally got to me along with mountains of other crap!!

Catch up later!

Tomorow intend to have
10/04/09

Crunchy nut milk - 3 -- 133 Kcal -- 2 Fat g
=3

L-
Tuna Sandwich - 5 -- 174 c -- 4f
Snack a Jack - 1.5 -- 123 -- 2f
Gala apple - 0.5 -- 72c -- 0f
= 7

Mini snack:
options hot choc- 0.5 -- 40c -- 1f
2 jumbo snack a jacks 1 -- 77 -- 1
=1.5

S- (tea a work)
Chicken breast - 2.5 -- 42c -- 1f
Ketchup - 0.5 -- 8c -- 0f
=3

D-
Veg soup - 0 -- 15c -- 1f (althought its home made im going off food focus)
3 ww bread - 1.5
boiled egg - 1.5
=3

to make up my points im having a mini
choc egg -2 -- 78c --5f

GT = 19.5 points
912 Cals
18g Fat

31 mins of LTT - 300 cals burned

i am totallllly stuffffeeedddd i havent eaten soo much in ages!

Last edited:
Tomorow intend to have
11/04/09

B-
Crunchy nut milk- 3
=3

S-
snack a jack popcorn- 1.5
apple- 0.5
=2

L-
3 fish fingers - 3
Mash potato - 2.5
Cottage chese - 2
=7.5

Afternoon tea-
Quarn burger - 3.5
2 jumbo snack a jacks - 1
=4.5

D-
Veg soup - 0
2 x ww bread - 1
=1

Points= 18

Last edited:
12/04/09

B-
2 ww toast -1
marg - 0.5
oats and more and milk -3
=4.5

L-
Chicken - 2.5
Cheese - 2.5
Mash potato -2
marg - 0.5
sauce - 0.5
=8

S-
Califlower n cheese soup - 0.5 (just a tasting portion)
1 ww toast marg -1
Ice pop - 1
=2.5

D-
2 baps - 4
marg - 1
4 Turkey slices - 2
=7

GT= 22 points
Ate my full points today and hope to do this always

Last edited:
13/04/09

31 mins on LTT - 300 cals burned

B-
Oats and more milk- 3
2 ww bread - 1
turkey slice - 0.5
marge - 0.5
= 5

L-
cauliflower & cheese soup - 1
coupe of spoons of noodles - 1.5
hand full of chips - 3
4pakoras - 4
=9.5 ( been nibbling!)

S-
Sweet popcorn (handfull) - 2
=2

D-
chicken - 2.5
cheese - 2.5
=5

Terrible mid night feast-
Small slice of pizza - 2.5
=2.5

GT = 24 (2 points over but shuld be coverd by mornings exercise)

Im eating all my points now as advised by the fairy diet mothers!

Last edited:
14/04/09

B-
Juice - 0.5
ww toast - 0.5
phili spread - 0.5
(at work)
oats and more milk - 3
= 4.5

L-
4 x ww bread - 2
2 turkey slices - 1
Marg - 1
snacka jacks - 1.5
expresso choc from vending machine - 1.5
= 7

S-
Gala apple - 0.5
2 jumbo snack jacks -1
=1.5

D-
c&c soup - 1
Mushroom stir fry veg - 0
spray oil - 1
chicken - 2
cottage cheese - 2
=6

At friends house-
juice - 0.5
1 bite flap jack - 1
=1.5

Midnight snack-
WW yogart -1
=1

GT=21.5
No exercise tonight as had to go out to see my mates baby girl.. she was soo tiny! soo cute!

Last edited:
I am here:)

Good you are eating all the points. I have noticed that I had the best losses in weeks when I havent been playing with points and was having all my allowance everyday. I really hope that with all changes you made recently: eating points, tablets and excercise the scale start moving in the down direction!

Are you checking out sometimes the main diary section? Why dont you start your normal diary in there to get more support and helpful comments? I found that very helpful:)

Good luck for this week xx

I got normal eggs from a farm shop and I think they are medium. I count 1.5 per egg and one white for 0.5point (give yolk to my cat). I scrumble them with onions and mushroom with a bit of lf spray which I dont count points from. So got a breakie for 2 points:)

Well done you got to cooking soups! They are lifesaver for me and easy way to get my 5 a day.

Off to do some more assignments work xx

Hi N!
Hope you got ur head down and finished ur assignments!!
Im going to have eggs on friday as in home at brekki time!! ooww what a treat! im loving my turkey sandwiches at the moment!

i made veg soup and CC soup but like the CC one better looks like the veg one will be chucked away as cant have both! how long can u keep soup in the fridge?

I usually keep mine for three days. But if it hasnt got cream in you can freeze it. I love sandwiched made with roast meat with a bit of salt on!

Did plenty of college work but still got loads to do so another boring day for me tomorrow. When do you WI?

Morning Nunecska!

Well its been three days now so im gona chuck the veg one away!! shame really it was nice but i just cant stop eating the CC one!! About WI well its supposed to be fridays... but it seems on fridays i weight more than Saturday.. so i think WI is actually saturday! Ive not done very well so far so not gona record my WI now till i see some results!

I do my LTT which im sure is building muscles in my legs as i dnt seem to be going down on the scale but my clothes seem looser... maybe its just me!

When i make a drastic drop for the 13s to the 12s i will let the world know! hehe

15/04/09

B-
2 x ww toast - 1
phili spread - 1
crunchy nut milk - 3
=5

S-
Gala apple - 0.5
=0.5

L-
4 x ww bread - 2
2 turkey slices - 1
marg - 1
snack a jacks - 1.5
couple of spoon fulls of tangy pasta - 2 (yuk)
=7.5

S-
2 jumbo snack a jacks - 1
=1

D-
C&C Soup - 1
Noodles - 2.5
Chicken (1/3 breast) - 1
Bite of fried egg - 1
Phili - 1
Cottage cheese (spoon full) -1
= 7.5

GT= 21.5

LTT for 300 cals...
Put on a lower setting as the handle keeps catching under the step and took me 40 mins to get 300 cals!! got to get the hande fixed!

Last edited:
Morning:)

Hope you get good news on Saturday and scale will show 12 something:) Apart from WI I measure myself every week or two. Sometimes the scale stays still but I can see changes on measuring tape. I still got 2 pints of BNS soup in my fridge which I made on Sunday. Didn't feel hungry yesterday so I am afraid I will need to trow it away. Hate wasting food!
Have a nice day.xx

Hi N!

Im not holding my breath waiting for the 12's im just gona keep going and wait for my WI with the doctor now! which should be 27th april!
hope i have a loss for then!

Have been eating all my points and exercising!
Im a bit p'd off about my wii, iv never really used it and my hubbys lil bros have played on it a few times but its been off for ages.. yesterday i put it on and the controllers dont work!! One i got with the pack and one i bought sepratly! even with new batteries they just dont seem to work!

Managed to gett he new one on the second one connected for like 2 seconds then signal was lost on that one!! im gutted! I cant affort the wii fit and 2 new controllers! :-(

16/04/09

B-
Oats and more milk - 3
CC Soup - 1 (in the morning! i know strange!)
=4

S-
apple - 0.5
=0.5

L-
Turkey sandwiches - 4
WW yogart - 1
3 jumbo snacka jacks - 1.5
=6.5

S-
Small banana - 1

D-
10 left - thinking of having

2 toast - 2 (not ww bread)
205g beans - 2 (gona make spicy means with the onions and spray oil, pepper and salt)
onions - 0
spray oil - 1
poached egg -1.5 (trying my hand at this!)
=6.5

Later:
MAYBE 1 mini choc egg - 2 (big maybe i havent had choc for a lil while and dnt feel the need to so wont eat for the sake of it!)

Hope to do LTT 30 mins - 300 cals or more.

Last edited:
Back