=8

D-
4 ww bread - 2
turkey slices - 1
marg - 1
ww yogary - 1
snack a jack - 1.5
=6.5

GT = so far 19 bt im on a late shift so may have some weetabix b4 bed. if not will bank for tomorow as planning to have a chicken kebab YUM!

30 mins on Wii fit - jogging and step
will get back on to my side stepper soon! miss using that!

05/05/09

B-
2 ww bread -1
phili- 0.5
2 wafer thin chicken clices - 0.5
cereal skimmed milk - 2.5
= 4.5

L-
4 x ww bread - 2
marg -1
3 wafer thin chicken slices - 0.5
ww yogart - 1
french fries - 1.5
= 6

S-
Banana - 1
=1

D-
cc soup - 1
Chicken - 2.5
smash - 2
mushy p - 1.5
sauce - 0.5
=7.5

extra-
1 slice chicken - 0.5
2 ginger biccis - 1
hot choc - 1.5
= 3

gt=22

15 mins stepper (im sure it was 20 mins my stepper clock not working propperly!)
18 mins on wii fit - 5 min stepper and 13 min jog.

Last edited:
06/05/09

B-
2 ww bread -1
phili- 0.5
1 chicken slices - 0.5
= 2

S-
apple - 0.5
=0.5

L-
4 x ww bread - 2
marg -1
2 chicken slices - 1
ww yogart - 1
snack jack- 1.5
= 6.5

s-
high lights - 1.5
special K bar - 1.5
=3

d-
Rice - 3
dhaal - 2.5
yogart - 0.5
cc soup - 1

Extra-
nibble on roti - 1
chicken slice - 0.5
= 8.5

GT= 20.5
no exercise

Last edited:
07/05/09

B-
2 ww bread -1
phili- 0.5
1 chicken slices - 0.5
= 2

S-
Cereal and milk - 3
=3

L-
4 x ww bread - 2
marg -1
2 chicken slices - 1
ww yogart - 1
snack jack- 1.5
= 6.5

S-
banana - 1
=1

D-
CC soup - 1

Noodles - 3
Chicken - 2.5
Sauce - 0.5
bread (1/2) - 0.5
= 7.5

GT =20

Will do 30 min wii (hoola hoop, step, jogging)

Last edited:
hey sona.

hope you dont mind ive been reading your food diary & am baffled about the scales not moving downwards for you as you seem to be a saint when it comes to sticking to points! im new to weight watchers but definitely not new to dieting in general & after reading your diary i have a few suggestions (hope you dont mind again!) firstly you could try varying your exercise a bit, steppers & the wii are great for toning up etc but for the weight to drop off i found cardio was vital! eg. power walking, jogging, cycling. im not sure what level of fitness your at but you could just do 10 minutes a day & gradually build it up by 5 minutes each week. it really should make a difference (im training to be a fitness instructor in october! :)) secondly earlier on in your diary i saw you mentioned that you do eat veg dont put it in your diary because its zero points. you mentioned potatoes which unfortunately do have points (100g 1pt) not sure if your aware! & lastly about the dodgy scales, rather than wait to WI at the doctors, boots chemists usually have a weighing machine which tend to be very accurate. hope i havnt caused any offence or anything just wanted to help you out as i know how frusterating it can be when the scales arnt budging! good luck, katie x

Thanks Katie

hey sona.

hope you dont mind ive been reading your food diary & am baffled about the scales not moving downwards for you as you seem to be a saint when it comes to sticking to points! im new to weight watchers but definitely not new to dieting in general & after reading your diary i have a few suggestions (hope you dont mind again!) firstly you could try varying your exercise a bit, steppers & the wii are great for toning up etc but for the weight to drop off i found cardio was vital! eg. power walking, jogging, cycling. im not sure what level of fitness your at but you could just do 10 minutes a day & gradually build it up by 5 minutes each week. it really should make a difference (im training to be a fitness instructor in october! :)) secondly earlier on in your diary i saw you mentioned that you do eat veg dont put it in your diary because its zero points. you mentioned potatoes which unfortunately do have points (100g 1pt) not sure if your aware! & lastly about the dodgy scales, rather than wait to WI at the doctors, boots chemists usually have a weighing machine which tend to be very accurate. hope i havnt caused any offence or anything just wanted to help you out as i know how frusterating it can be when the scales arnt budging! good luck, katie x

Hi Katie-
first i appreciate all the help i can get that is the reason i post on here for someone to tell me if im going wrong or suggest something diffrent so no offence at all taken!!

I agree with exercise i dont get a chance to get OUT to exercise due to work and family commitments but i am going to start going for an hour walk every sunday when I am off work and tak emy baby out in the buggy too. along side the wii and stepper.

I noticed the mistake with the potatos i know it has points was just too lazy to edit the post!! lolz i need to up my veg i know i did start to have home made veg soup but then made cauliflower soup and i LOVED it so have been making that more often! Time to get some frozen veg in to make some stir frys i think!

I used to weigh in at boots scales, but wasnt always able to go on an empty stomach but may incorporate this in to my walk on a sunday! Actually bought my digital scale for £50 so that i coud do this at home!! :-(

thanks!

08/05/09

B-
1 bread -1
philip - 0.5
chicken slice - 0.5
cereal and milk - 2.5
=4.5

S-
mash potato - 2 (craving)
=2

L
Pasta - 3
1/2 small can tuna and tbls mayo - 2
=5

S-
Banana - 1
=1

D-
4 ww bread - 2
marg -1
chicken slices - 1
ww yogart - 1
snack jack - 1.5
=6.5

Later- (if i need it)
2 weetabix - 2
skimmed milk - 1
=3

GT= 22
Calories = 1246
Fat g = 23

Water = 1.5 Liters + more at home

Last edited:
ok thinking about work meal alternatives to cut BACK on bread.

Tuesdays - frittata with salad
Wednesday - Jacket potato with 1 filling (cot cheese / cheese / tuna mayo / colslow) no butter.
Thursday - Grilled chicken , Steamed veg, sauce
Friday - Quorn burger (1 bap a week) with snack a jack, ww yogart
Saturday - IM OPEN FOR IDEAS.

Friday and saturday i work late shift so will need a lunch and a dinner idea.

Please help!

Well you could make a different fritatta with different veg and some ham/chicken in and herbs its such a versatile option

what about taking homemade soup into work if no way of heating it take it in a flask

ok i'm going to ask a really awkwad question here-your food diary looks fine so are you being absolutely honest with yourself about what you are having? i dont mean any offence but i know from my own experience how easy it is to forget the odd little thing here and there which can add up.

The only thing i can spot in your diary is bread. I'm not sure about ww bread but normal bread is 1 pt for 1 slice but 2.5 for 2 slices. now it may be only half a point but if you were having several slice a day over the week could add up. sometimes its the little things that make the difference.
you also mentioned water intake, but i couldnt see if you kept it up, again i always plan to drink plenty and then dont but it does make a difference when i do.

Please dont give up, keep going i have known people 'stick'for weeks and then for no apparent reason the scales start moving-our bodies are strange things

ok i'm going to ask a really awkwad question here-your food diary looks fine so are you being absolutely honest with yourself about what you are having? i dont mean any offence but i know from my own experience how easy it is to forget the odd little thing here and there which can add up.

The only thing i can spot in your diary is bread. I'm not sure about ww bread but normal bread is 1 pt for 1 slice but 2.5 for 2 slices. now it may be only half a point but if you were having several slice a day over the week could add up. sometimes its the little things that make the difference.
you also mentioned water intake, but i couldnt see if you kept it up, again i always plan to drink plenty and then dont but it does make a difference when i do.

Please dont give up, keep going i have known people 'stick'for weeks and then for no apparent reason the scales start moving-our bodies are strange things

Hi mommy!

ww bread is 1/2 point per slice. And yeh i think normal bread is 2.5 per slice so i may have had hidden points there! i didnt know! and now i do!

I stick to what i have planned to eat and if i eat a nibble i point it and write it down!! im totally honest in my intake!! as you can see i try to have snacks instead of nibbles! as they are easier to point!!

I drink 1.5Lof water 5 days a week at work and as much as i can on my days off .. but probs not enough on my days off! i write this in my paper diary duno why i havent put it on my online one!!

I have done low carb before and it did work then stopped working so maybe cutting back on bread may help also im goingt o up my veg and exercise a bit and see if this makes MAY my month!

09/05/09

Intend to have

B-
Cereal and milk - 2.5
wafer think chicken slice - 0.5
=3

S-
options - 0.5
=0.5

L-
Omelette made of:
1 egg - 1.5
2 egg whites - 1
peppers - 0
onions - 0
spray oil - 1
Steamed veg- 0
sauce - 1
= 4.5

S-
banana half- .05
expresso cho -1.5
=2

D-
Chicken - 2.5
Sauce - 1
ww yogart - 1
cottage cheese - 3
=7.5

Gt =17.5 so far

Last edited:
Dear diary sorry i havent been here for a few days! im in newcastle at mums but dont worry i have been totally faithful to u!! i did not give in to any bad foods or tempting desserts!!

Ive stayed within my points allowence all week since i last posted. I had actually seen 12.12 on the scales on monday but now on 13 again! i Am hoping it is just water! Have not done any exercise here as ive not got a chance and my lil sis wont share her wii fit!

Tuesday
12/05/09 (my baby boy turned 14 months)

B-
Cereal and milk - 2.5

L-
Noodles - 3
Chicken - 2.5
=5.5

S-
Samosa (forced) - 3
=3

D-
Hummus - 2
2Tortillas - 4
chicken - 2.5 (although was less than 1 med chicken breast)
pitta (1/2) - 1.5
Juice - 0.5
Salsa- 0.5
=11

GT= 22

13/05/09

B-
Kellogs berry and milk - 3
Hummus - 1
cucumber - 0
=4

L
3 vegi fingers - 2.5
mash - 2
mushy peas - 2
lettuce - 0
Sauce- 0.5
WW eclair- 1.5
=8.5

D-
Tarka Dhaal - 2.5
Roti - 2
ww Eclair - 1.5
= 6

GT So far = 18.5

Dinner may change trying to even out the grams of fat per meal

Cals = 1057
Fat g= 26

14/05/09

B-
Cereal milk - 3

L-
Roti - 2
Dhal - 2
Spinish - 0
Oil - 1
WW choc exclair - 1.5
=6.5

S-
Tea - 1
Scone - 4
1 nibble on chocolate - 1
=6

D
Noodles - 3
Tuna and mayo - 2
oil - 1
cauliflower - 0
1 ginger bicci
=6.5

GT= 22
Went for a cup of tea and a scone at Bettys in Harrogate... was VERY posh and VERY nice! although the scone PROBS was more points and i only had half of it so think ive been fair with pointing! And tea probs had full fat milk.. i had 2 cups! Good time though

15/05/09 Late shift at work today..so will robs change points..
Current weight today 12:12. (very excited!)

Have not been shopping this week as i was in newcastle so lunches and dinner this week are gona be whatever is avail! shopping on moday to get MY foods in!

B-
cereal and milk - 3
1 slice turkey - 0.5
=3.5

S-
expresso choc - 1.5
=1.5

L-
Chicken -2.5
Sauce - 1
Steamed veg - 0
Banana - 1
=4.5

S-
Jaffa cake - 1
Soup - 1
=2

D-
2 brown bread - 2.5
Marg - 0.5
2 turkey slices - 1
Snack a jack - 1.5
tesco low fat yogart - 2 (or less)
=7.5

Late-
1/4 roti - 1
1 tablespon of keema - 2
(not the best choice but couldnt help myself!)
GT= 22

Last edited:
16/05/09

Going to try really hard to stick to the food ive decided to eat in the morning!!

B-
Cereal milk - 3
turkey slice - 0.5
=3.5

S-
Apple - 0.5
=0.5

L-
Chicken - 2.5
Steam veg - 0
Sauce - 1
2 Quarn burgers - 3